PDA

View Full Version : Drinking Alcohol and Orals...

Dat Der Cell-Tech
2014-12-12, 10:55 AM
Right fellas...

This is a simple one and one that I'm not overly familiar with. I'm nearing the end of my dbol intake (almost at the end of week 4) and I've got a work Chirstmas party to go to. I've been off alcohol for over a month now due to the methylated steroid effect upon my liver and this party falls two days before the end of my dbol use.

Ok to have 5 or 6 beers? Or will it be goodnight sweet prince of brown/red piss?

I was just wondering how others would approach this.

Inb4...

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzil5cwaY01r1h0r0o1_500.jpg

Madbrah
2014-12-12, 11:10 AM
you'll survive brah

if you have NAC, take 600-1200mg BEFORE drinking.

Thrill
2014-12-12, 11:36 AM
Dbol is pretty mild, I wouldn't think you would have a problem unless using m1t or something among that. I drank almost 4/week on dbol getting blacked out, I was fine just drink hella water.

bourbondown
2014-12-12, 12:01 PM
If you cant abstain from alcohol on cycle then steroids are not for you!

Not srs you'll be fine.

Mark
2014-12-12, 12:05 PM
You're gonna make it cuz

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-12, 12:07 PM
Youl be fine m8

Jelet
2014-12-12, 01:34 PM
What is your dbol dosage? Unless your on a crazy high dose youll be fine. Iv seen friends on legit superdrol (when it was legal) get black out drunk, one of them experienced heart burn and told me if anything happens to him take him to hospital lol but next morning he was good(he just went to bed.. and woke up hung over and was fine, no orange piss or anything like that).. Other friends on orals during the semester of college and still drink 2x a week(not drunk but a good amount of drinks )... The oral and drinking thing is over hyped.

As if 10 drinks(ONE NIGHT) + 50 mg of dbol is worse than 50 mg of dbol + 100 mg ofanadrol for 6 weeks (which many people run)

also if your only taking a baby dose of dbol such as 25mg of dbol and worying about drinking than just lol. i can proboably get whitegirl wasted 3x a wek on 25dbol of dbol and have better liver enzymes than people on 100 mg of anadrol and 50 mg of dbol.... which is common... and they are fine...

just make sure you drink a ton of water before you go to bed and youll be fine.

Of course i would not recommend it simply for health reasons. it wont kil you or cause you jaundice, but its not health for the kidneys.... but its SAFE

Dat Der Cell-Tech
2014-12-12, 04:01 PM
Cheers lads! Will rape everyone on spread.

For what it's worth, I'm using 50mg of dbol every day and 300mg of test e twice a week.

I'll have a few beers, de-stress, and get on dat dere 4 pints of water time before bed. I'll probably pish the bed as well.

Mitch666
2014-12-12, 05:29 PM
Cheers lads! Will rape everyone on spread.

For what it's worth, I'm using 50mg of dbol every day and 300mg of test e twice a week.

I'll have a few beers, de-stress, and get on dat dere 4 pints of water time before bed. I'll probably pish the bed as well.

ya i'd get fucking hammered if I was you, nothing to worrry about as long as it's rare. I had 1 orange piss after drinking on DMZ but that shit was just fucking poison anyway to me

Dat Der Cell-Tech
2014-12-12, 05:37 PM
ya i'd get fucking hammered if I was you, nothing to worrry about as long as it's rare. I had 1 orange piss after drinking on DMZ but that shit was just fucking poison anyway to me

I've heard DMZ is fucking harsh and would make you piss blood without even touching a liver aggressor such as alcohol etc.

I'll only be having a few pints anyway. I hate going out at Christmas... too many fucknuggets and once-a-year drinkers about.

Mitch666
2014-12-12, 06:00 PM
I've heard DMZ is fucking harsh and would make you piss blood without even touching a liver aggressor such as alcohol etc.

I'll only be having a few pints anyway. I hate going out at Christmas... too many fucknuggets and once-a-year drinkers about.

I agree bars have a weird atmosphere around this time. But yea DMZ is harsh, i know some guys here ran it high for 6 weeks no problem but I wasn't one of them. a few days at 60mg had my piss orange in the morning with no booze and 2gallons of water. I ended it early

RoundMound
2014-12-12, 06:12 PM
If you cant abstain from alcohol on cycle then steroids are not for you!

Not srs you'll be fine.

lol read the first sentence and was about to rip u a new asshole.

I hate when fuckers say stupid shit like that.

brb cant take aas unless 25yrs old with 10 yrs of training.

BroMD
2014-12-12, 06:56 PM
Bring in my boy naringin again

Among the ethanol treated groups, the naringin supplements significantly lowered the plasma ethanol concentration with a simultaneous increase in the ADH and/or ALDH activities. However, among the ethanol-treated groups, naringin supplementation resulted in a significant decrease in the hepatic triglycerides and plasma and hepatic total cholesterol compared to that in the naringin-free group. Naringin supplementation significantly increased the HDL-cholesterol and HDL-C/total-C ratio, while lowering the AI value among the ethanol-treated groups. Hepatic lipid accumulation was also significantly reduced in the naringin-supplemented groups compared to the naringin-free group among the ethanol-treated groups, while no differences were found among the pair-fed groups. Among the ethanol-treated groups, the low-naringin supplementation resulted in a significant decrease in the levels of plasma and hepatic TBARS, whereas it resulted in higher SOD and GSH-Px activities and gluthathion levels in the liver. Accordingly, naringin would appear to contribute to alleviating the adverse effect of ethanol ingestion by enhancing the ethanol and lipid metabolism as well as the hepatic antioxidant defense system.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12798418/

Stuff is so powerful

Dat Der Cell-Tech
2014-12-12, 07:01 PM
Bring in my boy naringin again

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12798418/

Stuff is so powerful

So that's why Kai Greene fucked a grapefruit? He just wanted that naringin...

BroMD
2014-12-12, 07:13 PM
So that's why Kai Greene fucked a grapefruit? He just wanted that naringin...

No, he just needed the cash and he likes the sting

bourbondown
2014-12-12, 08:01 PM
lol read the first sentence and was about to rip u a new asshole.

I hate when fuckers say stupid shit like that.

brb cant take aas unless 25yrs old with 10 yrs of training.

This is the cult of FM15 fella. If you're strong enough to push through a 25g pin you're ready.

Edit forgot to add Mitch666 approved.

Mitch666
2014-12-13, 11:21 PM
This is the cult of FM15 fella. If you're strong enough to push through a 25g pin you're ready.

Edit forgot to add Mitch666 approved.

thanks for the edit fella.