PDA

View Full Version : How did god come into existence?How can he simply exist before time?

DNPactivist
2016-07-27, 03:05 PM
Discuss

DNPactivist
2016-07-27, 03:05 PM
Thread is incomplete without Omega
Answer my question and maybe i will consider converting to Islam(srs).

AxonTerminal
2016-07-27, 03:09 PM
A converse way to look at the question would be:

How did the world come into existence? And how would it come into existence without some sort of a god?

burzum
2016-07-27, 03:09 PM
Becuse he's god. (Typical cope response)

wetvagdisease
2016-07-27, 03:10 PM
did you exist...go talk with him nigga

DNPactivist
2016-07-27, 03:13 PM
Becuse he's god. (Typical cope response)
I know and it pisses me off.

swoll
2016-07-27, 03:13 PM
Really makes you think

swoll
2016-07-27, 03:14 PM
Why is the sky blue? Where to fireflies go during the day?

BroBeansBrah
2016-07-27, 03:18 PM
I can't figure it out I always think and I say there has to be a god where did the universe come from? Than I'm like well if god is eternal it would be the same as believing the universe could also be eternal.

I don't think we will ever know the answer we are pretty close to killing off the human race IMO ISIS BLM its only a matter of time.

Swedish Fika

http://spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/en/

http://animals.mom.me/lightning-bugs-during-day-11109.html

Lazy cunt.

AxonTerminal

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

Fields and gardens give lightning bugs the long grass they love. During the day, when they're not so active, they'll hang out on the ground. Tall grass provides cover during the daylight hours, as well as a good vantage point for sending and receiving signals at night. As the sun sets, they'll make their way to the tips of grass blades, where they'll launch from to begin their night's work.

Edit:

Wizard^^

Swedish Fika
2016-07-27, 03:19 PM
''God''
http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Gif-15.gif

swoll
2016-07-27, 03:30 PM
I can't figure it out I always think and I say there has to be a god where did the universe come from? Than I'm like well if god is eternal it would be the same as believing the universe could also be eternal.

I don't think we will ever know the answer we are pretty close to killing off the human race IMO ISIS BLM its only a matter of time.

The universe is subject to the laws of nature, so it couldn't have always existed. Whereas God who exists outside our universe and laws of nature could

DNPactivist
2016-07-27, 03:44 PM
Whereas God who exists outside our universe and laws of nature could

How can he just exist and Why did he exist?

BroBeansBrah
2016-07-27, 03:45 PM
The universe is subject to the laws of nature, so it couldn't have always existed. Whereas God who exists outside our universe and laws of nature could

I don't know matter cannot be created or destroyed only transferred from one form to another. What natural law are you talking about? Matter appearing out of no where is what I think is unnatural.

That either means it always existed or it was created by an unnatural force that always existed. Its a mindfuck.

LiftToGetBig
2016-07-27, 03:46 PM
God is the universe. It's not physical. It's just everything, including void. Before the universe there was void. God was void.

beermuscles
2016-07-27, 03:49 PM
He came into existence when some guy figured out a way to make guillable people give him their money.

Testosterone123
2016-07-27, 03:50 PM
I don't know matter cannot be created or destroyed only transferred from one form to another. What natural law are you talking about? Matter appearing out of no where is what I think is unnatural.

That either means it always existed or it was created by an unnatural force that always existed. Its a mindfuck.

what's great is how we will never have the answers to any of these questions.

Ludlowbrah
2016-07-27, 03:50 PM
i think if the entire world took 1 tab of acid at the exact same time and had a collective - positive trip

all wars would end and we'd reach i higher level of collective conscienceness

Testosterone123
2016-07-27, 03:53 PM
i think if the entire world took 1 tab of acid at the exact same time and had a collective - positive trip

i see you are trying that reverese psychology bullshit on me by repping me...

nice try douchebag i see through your ways, the encoded chip the robots implanted into my brain in the year 2087 prevents the government mind control signals from piercing my frontal lobe. Was the perfect modification to the super warrior, I.E, "I", to create a clone to go back in time and fight the invading mongol armies.

DidNotReadL0L
2016-07-27, 03:54 PM
he didn't. the idea of god just makes people feel good because the thought of death and not existing is scary

Ludlowbrah
2016-07-27, 03:54 PM
i see you are trying that reverese psychology bullshit on me by repping me...

nice try douchebag i see through your ways, the encoded chip the robots implanted into my brain in the year 2087 prevents the government mind control signals from piercing my frontal lobe. Was the perfect modification to the super warrior, I.E, "I", to create a clone to go back in time and fight the invading mongol armies.

life is too short man

energy positive crew representing

stay safe bruh

Testosterone123
2016-07-27, 03:55 PM
he didn't. the idea of god just makes people feel good because the thought of death and not existing is scary

lmfao this, and as a form of population control and to hold power.

If god existed than he wouldn't have let the roman catholic church lose power.

DNPactivist
2016-07-27, 04:01 PM

This thread was actually made for believers, I want Omega to answer it especially.
I just want to know his opinion on how god just simply existed and why did he exist

Quasar
2016-07-27, 04:04 PM
I think we can't wrap our mind around what it means for something to exist and to always have existed, or infinity. We think everything has a beginning and an end. But what if it doesn't? Forget about God for a moment, let's ask this question about the universe which we know exists. It's possible that it was always there and always will be. And if there really was nothing before the universe, how can something come from nothing?

DidNotReadL0L
2016-07-27, 04:12 PM
This thread was actually made for believers, I want Omega to answer it especially.
I just want to know his opinion on how god just simply existed and why did he exist

If top scientists dont even know the whole story on the universe, how would miscers lol.
best explanation we have as of now is the big bang. what actually set that into motion is debatable. It's pretty clear humans have a very limited understanding of the universe and why it exists. Best to just believe what makes you a better person, as our lives are very short and we aren't gonna know shit in our lifetime most likely.

nihilixm
2016-07-27, 04:13 PM

fuck that put everyone on coke and tren base and watch them kill each other.

Ludlowbrah
2016-07-27, 04:15 PM
fuck that put everyone on coke and tren base and watch them kill each other.

yeah, nah

i was thinking more like chemically induced ego destruction and not ego inflation - you know cuz we've only got 1 planet and its on its last life line

ZUZZBRAH
2016-07-27, 05:18 PM
Alot of people say if god is real why did this happen or that etc.

Also why create this world and not others etc.

God is autistic and created us in his likeness.

There is no god but the autistic god and Muhammed is his rainman.

not thebeastenman
2016-07-27, 06:36 PM
How did the Big Bang come into existence (of you believe that)

DNPactivist
2016-07-28, 04:53 AM
How did the Big Bang come into existence (of you believe that)

There is proof that big bang happened(radiation afterglow) it's 13.7 billion years old so that's why scientists believe the universe is 13.7 billion years old

MadSeason
2016-07-28, 04:58 AM
Time is a phenomenon only observed by sentient creatures, it shouldn't be thought of as a universal constant. The same with death, if humans were immortal would we have need to develop an awareness to time?

not thebeastenman
2016-07-30, 05:59 AM
There is proof that big bang happened(radiation afterglow) it's 13.7 billion years old so that's why scientists believe the universe is 13.7 billion years old

That's not what I asked though. If nothing existed then doesn't it require faith to believe in the Big Bang?

DNPactivist
2016-07-30, 06:25 AM
That's not what I asked though. If nothing existed then doesn't it require faith to believe in the Big Bang?

If god did exist and he is all wise then i am 100% sure he didn't select "special people" from earth to represent him.
In short Christianity, Islam etc are all false man made religions used to control the masses, there are many verses in the bible and quran asking to be violent then telling them not to, there are many verses encouraging slavery etc which if their god was truly wise would advise his people not to do and also the infinite punishment for a finite crime is a ridiculous rule too.
There are billions of earth like planets in the entire universe, what makes ours special? there was not a single mention of aliens or talked about people from other planets, anyone who claims there is a verse talking about aliens etc is wrong, that's just misinterpretation by priests/haji's to bring people to join their cult of a religion.
Just look at history, many people claimed to be prophets and easily fooled people and lived a life full of respect and pleasure and some were just basically suffering from psychological disorders.
It was the norm back then.

ZyzzyBeard
2016-11-21, 11:23 AM

Not to mention the expansion, which clearly indicates a ''beginning point''.