PDA

View Full Version : Scared Trump is going to deviate...alot

Ghost88
2016-11-09, 08:52 PM
Obviously he can't tear up some of his trade deals but seriously...even heard someone call him a moderate today. Know the wall probably won't be built but I expect him to follow through with alot.

-China reform
-Cordial relations with Russia
-Obamacare

to name just a few...this is what he is elected on I know he can't do everything but I expect ALOT of reform in the next 4 years.

MindlessWork
2016-11-09, 09:47 PM
Obamacare will certainly be on the chopping block, including ditching Obamacare penalty.

microwavedbeef
2016-11-09, 09:54 PM
obamacare is awful

if trump says something, he does it

Ghost88
2016-11-10, 12:13 PM
http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201611100015.html

Already meeting in Japan..does that really suit us, said he was going to make them pay more. If he turns into a moderate do nothing I'll be distressed.

He who shall not be named
2016-11-10, 12:48 PM
He's not even in office yet rofl chill the fk out and he has a republican house, senate and supreme court

Ghost88
2016-11-10, 01:47 PM
Jobs and walls mate.

Also he has taken that thing of his website about baning Muslim immigration 100% serious.

He who shall not be named
2016-11-10, 01:48 PM
Jobs and walls mate.

Also he has taken that thing of his website about baning Muslim immigration 100% serious.

Did this a while ago, he's still going to have greatly reduced immigration from the middle east.

Tortyreus
2016-11-10, 01:48 PM
Lmao keep telling yourself that. Ppl also said he wouldn't win any primaries. They also said he'd never be the republican nominee. They also said he'd never become president.

SuperiorAngloGenetics
2016-11-10, 02:22 PM
he will let you down but at least he isn't a fuckin soros puppet

Ghost88
2016-11-11, 08:33 PM
The GOP will basically stifle all his ideas in congress...? He needed to run as an independent, fuck paul ryan.

"Many of those ordinary people are those who voted for the larrikin Trump, hoping he'd give Wall Street an almighty kick up the bracket - he being a regular plain-talkin' guy, just like them.

Get it? The business and political establishment is still running the place, still ensuring their interests are put ahead of those of the lesser mortals silly enough to vote for Trump.

Now Trump has no choice but to turn to them, seeking their help in running the joint and implementing his brave plan to put them and their paymasters back in their box.

They'll be falling over themselves to help - and mould the egotistical Trump to their masters' will.

It's a recipe for inertia and preservation of America's system much the way it's always been.

Trump's amazing defeat of the political establishment isn't so much the revolt of the put-upon punters, as just another political con job."

http://www.theage.com.au/business/world-business/political-and-business-establishment-not-trump-will-run-usa-20161110-gsmvx3.html

Omegahand
2016-12-01, 12:53 PM
He is. It doesn't take much digging to find it either. Simply put they have him by the balls and if he doesn't obey its JFK time. That said it's still better than Hillary.

shoni
2016-12-04, 10:53 PM
Let's see what Trump is really going to do.

Secundus
2016-12-09, 08:55 AM
wtf i hate trump now

AxonTerminal
2016-12-09, 01:56 PM
I really hope he does something about the Trans Pacific Partnership and can negotiate with corporate execs to reduce the amount of outsourcing.

Ideal situation:

Negotiate with many top Corporate CEO's to reduce a certain percentage of their current outsources
Create many minimum wage jobs here on our own soil
Reform welfare to a system where if there is available employment you HAVE to take the job or you lose your benefits.

brb stimulate economy
brb create jobs
brb get millions of lazy leeches of of a system that continues to put us into debt on a national level

Rob_Felagund
2016-12-09, 01:59 PM
He is. It doesn't take much digging to find it either. Simply put they have him by the balls and if he doesn't obey its JFK time. That said it's still better than Hillary.

lol the last thing ((they)) are going to do is assassinate him,if that happens then it's Pence Purification time baby