PDA

View Full Version : Be honest about why you voted for Trump.

WintryRaven
2016-11-10, 10:28 AM
Let's get real for a moment.

You enjoy his "fuck off, I don't care, I'm gonna be me, suck it up" carefree attitude in the face of an unceasingly politically correct media that you're sick of.

You like that he says exactly what's on his mind, and that he doesn't care for how politically incorrect it might be. He isn't afraid to wholeheartedly embrace views widely regarded as unpopular, but which in his (and your minds), are correct. You're drawn to him not just because lots of your positions align with his, but also because he symbolizes that pushback against the PC culture you've come to loathe above anything else.

You DIDN'T vote for him because he was intelligent. This is a buffoon that thinks vaccines cause autism and denies climate change.

You DIDN'T vote for him because he has the virtues of that any leader of a superpower like the US ought to have. Sure, you can say the guy is steadfast about what he believes in but he's also a fickle little bitch who can't handle criticism diplomatically and on numerous occasions has done a fantastic job of making a complete clown out of himself.

You also didn't vote for him because you had any reason to believe he'd be an efficient leader. The guy has zero political experience, and himself knows nothing of hardship because he's been surrounded by extravagance since the day he was born.

Just keeping it real brahs. Bump this in 2-3 years and see if you can say otherwise~

YouAreWrongMane
2016-11-10, 10:30 AM
Muslims hate him

He who shall not be named
2016-11-10, 10:30 AM
http://imgur.com/JZLMQ74.jpg

WintryRaven
2016-11-10, 10:32 AM
^ That's the first half of what I said, what's your point.

BlahaClusterFuck
2016-11-10, 10:33 AM
I just want to see America BURN !!!!

He who shall not be named
2016-11-10, 10:33 AM
^ That's the first half of what I said, what's your point.

didn't read ur crybaby thread sorry

Tortyreus
2016-11-10, 10:35 AM
Obamas previous experience in politics: community organizer. Previously: pot smoking bix nood with chip on his shoulder.

Half the people who voted for Obama said it was because he wasn't controlled and corrupted by a lifetime of politics, but when it's Trump that's a bad thing.

Tons of people voted Obama specifically because he was black and black people voted for him because he had their best interest in mind. But when white people vote Trump because he has their best interest in mond, it's racist.

Also, Trump is more intelligent than you could ever be. You don't become worth 22bil and have 15k people working under you by being a moron. Otherwise every inner city would be rich.

In the end: whine more, America is majority white, and shouldn't bend over backwards to pander to every minority group in existence.

jacobcmurphy
2016-11-10, 10:36 AM
I like capitalism and conservative fiscal policies

Negan
2016-11-10, 10:36 AM
hey so the other day I was thinking:

let's get real for a moment.

You enjoy his "fuck off, I don't care, I'm gonna be me, suck it up" carefree attitude in the face of an unceasingly politically correct media that you're sick of.

You like that he says exactly what's on his mind, and that he doesn't care for how politically incorrect it might be. He isn't afraid to wholeheartedly embrace views widely regarded as unpopular, but which in his (and your minds), are correct. You're drawn to him not just because lots of your positions align with his, but also because he symbolizes that pushback against the PC culture you've come to loathe above anything else.

You DIDN'T vote for him because he was intelligent. This is a buffoon that thinks vaccines cause autism and denies climate change.

You DIDN'T vote for him because he has the virtues of that any leader of a superpower like the US ought to have. Sure, you can say the guy is steadfast about what he believes in but he's also a fickle little bitch who can't handle criticism diplomatically and on numerous occasions has done a fantastic job of making a complete clown out of himself.

You also didn't vote for him because you had any reason to believe he'd be an efficient leader. The guy has zero political experience, and himself knows nothing of hardship because he's been surrounded by extravagance since the day he was born.

Just keeping it real brahs. Bump this in 2-3 years and see if you can say otherwise~

BBJMD
2016-11-10, 10:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/avHnbUZ.gif

He's achieved a hell of a lot more than you ever will pal

JackTheRipped
2016-11-10, 10:47 AM
Just trying to keep the masonry trade alive

JamesLI
2016-11-10, 11:03 AM
Destroy trade agreeme to, national open carry, stop nation building, simplify tax code, he actually has a much better plan the that evil cunt plus he's not that evil cunt

BlahaClusterFuck
2016-11-10, 11:12 AM
Obama care gone
isis gone
tpp gone .......... not

Rob_Felagund
2016-11-10, 11:17 AM
I could care less about the US,he's just one important bullet in the chamber of the nationalist gun.Once Putin,Trump,Duterte,Farage etc all come together,more will follow,France,Germany,hopefully Sweden.Gonna win it bigly.

BlahaClusterFuck
2016-11-10, 11:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhmk2NS2eyU

Started
2016-11-10, 11:33 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GZveap1EaSc/V30PEi7J8AI/AAAAAAAAqDQ/S01P5J2QlYAXKMuzDK2rnp6llo83YbvcQCLcB/s1600/ThinkOnThis_ThomasJeffersonQuote_Trump.jpg

damnrightbrah
2016-11-10, 11:36 AM
I voted for him to keep out refugees and because he'll burn the establishment down that is currently corrupting our government.

onedayumay88
2016-11-10, 11:39 AM
lol at climate change

wetvagdisease
2016-11-10, 11:41 AM
because it's funnier

BlahaClusterFuck
2016-11-10, 11:43 AM
I WANT TO SEE SEX TAPE OF THE FIRST LADY !!!!

Started
2016-11-10, 12:03 PM
I voted for him to keep out refugees and because he'll burn the establishment down that is currently corrupting our government.

And that's why Chris Christie is heading the transition team and loading up positions with old Bush appointees?

ChesterLights
2016-11-10, 12:29 PM

Why would you vote for Hillary? Be honest. Srs.

nihilixm
2016-11-10, 02:06 PM

this honestly

also I don't want to see this country turn into ameristan and tax breaks = good.

DidNotReadL0L
2016-11-10, 02:12 PM
blacks voted for obama because he's black
whites vote for trump because he's white and can keep ethnic theory far far away? playstationfan

SADDAM INSANE
2016-11-10, 02:13 PM

To be honest i dont think he has a clue what to do but he has advisers and will be debriefed on a fuck ton of shit i.e. foreign policies and economic decisions. I dont think he will go through with 85% of the shit hes said. However i do think the u.s. needs an actual border but the border also needs to be militarized as in drones and automated m60s that will fire upon notice of illegals reaching a certain distance from said border.

I Disagree completely with his trade policies. Im pro tpp
The only reason to vote trump is to keep the most crooked politician out of that oval office

Genetikk
2016-11-10, 02:22 PM
I didn't cause I m not an american citizen

But if I was I d have done it just to say fuck you to "the war party", "wall street" and "the media"

theGambler
2016-11-10, 02:30 PM
you guys drinking the trump kool aid are just as cookie cutter as the people that drank the obama kool aid. u guys have no clue what's happening.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-alternate-domination-of-one-faction-over-another-sharpened-by-the-spirit-of-revenge-george-washington-30-77-61.jpg

damnrightbrah
2016-11-10, 04:51 PM
And that's why Chris Christie is heading the transition team and loading up positions with old Bush appointees?

Bend the knee and repent and you have a place in the new world order.

damnrightbrah
you guys drinking the trump kool aid are just as cookie cutter as the people that drank the obama kool aid. u guys have no clue what's happening.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-alternate-domination-of-one-faction-over-another-sharpened-by-the-spirit-of-revenge-george-washington-30-77-61.jpg

Sodium overload.

microwavedbeef
Bend the knee and repent and you have a place in the new world order.

this

christie probably isnt even going to be on his immediate cabinet

AG is going to be juliani or trey gowdy

DidNotReadL0L
2016-11-10, 04:53 PM

it's funny the disparity in someone like George Washingtons intelligence compared to trump lol.
Imagine Trump trying to say something smart like that, lmao.

damnrightbrah
2016-11-10, 04:54 PM
this

christie probably isnt even going to be on his immediate cabinet

AG is going to be juliani or trey gowdy

Hopefully Gowdy.

Although CNN reporting Bannon is potential Chief of Staff. Many tears already. Dont they understand Trump will troll them to no end?

damnrightbrah
2016-11-10, 04:57 PM
it's funny the disparity in someone like George Washingtons intelligence compared to trump lol.
Imagine Trump trying to say something smart like that, lmao.

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/86/80/1949095281-dont-believe-everything-you-see-on-the-internet.jpg

bsp
2016-11-10, 05:18 PM
This is one of the main reasons trump got elected

playstationfan
2016-11-10, 08:24 PM
blacks voted for obama because he's black
whites vote for trump because he's white and can keep ethnic theory far far away? playstationfan

white brah voting for trump is the right move for a white brah

he gots to think about his white children

does he want his white kids to be a cuck or a man

but ethnic theory will be confirmed with any president~

white women can't resist ethnic cocks~

Gains
2016-11-11, 03:52 AM
I am a single-issue voter, the subject being Human Rights. I see the anti-gun crowd as being utterly morally empty. A person who wants gun control is, to me, as evil as a slave owner, a rapist, or a common murderer. This is an "article of faith" to me.

Furthermore I consider the Clinton operation to be outright organized crime, as wicked as the Camorra. I would vote for pretty much anyone else vs any clinton with no hesitation.

TheMightyAnus
2016-11-11, 05:39 AM
"denies climate change"

fuck off.

the climate might be slightly changing b/c of humans but its not b/c i drive a fucking car or the fault of first world ppl. china has factories the size of countries pumping out smoke 24/7, stop THEM first before u start taxing me on some climate tax and telling me to stop driving cars.

just more WHITE GUILT. ohhhh look how EVIL white man is for creating this climate change. im so GUILTY i HATE myself for it.

and its nowhere near as bad as these lefty cucks are saying it. i remember this slut telling me 9 years ago that if we dont do anything about climate change in 5 years most our country will be underwater.

theyve been saying this shit since the 70's. not much has changed at all, CUCK. wheres all the tidal waves?

fucking left wing indian CUCK. u need to get RAPED. maybe then it will teach u to stop being such a CUCK.

DruOmedra
2016-11-11, 07:03 AM
I'm sick of being hated because I'm white.
thereu seems to be a movement that is very anti white and especially anti white male and there's no fucking and reason for it

I've never disrespected another race or gender so fuck all these sjws

BloodyRed
2016-11-11, 07:10 AM
I'm sick of being hated because I'm white.
thereu seems to be a movement that is very anti white and especially anti white male and there's no fucking and reason for it

I've never disrespected another race or gender so fuck all these sjws

This.

Nine
2016-11-11, 07:12 AM
"denies climate change"

fuck off.

the climate might be slightly changing b/c of humans but its not b/c i drive a fucking car or the fault of first world ppl. china has factories the size of countries pumping out smoke 24/7, stop THEM first before u start taxing me on some climate tax and telling me to stop driving cars.

just more WHITE GUILT. ohhhh look how EVIL white man is for creating this climate change. im so GUILTY i HATE myself for it.

and its nowhere near as bad as these lefty cucks are saying it. i remember this slut telling me 9 years ago that if we dont do anything about climate change in 5 years most our country will be underwater.

theyve been saying this shit since the 70's. not much has changed at all, CUCK. wheres all the tidal waves?

fucking left wing indian CUCK. u need to get RAPED. maybe then it will teach u to stop being such a CUCK.

You're really uninformed about climate change. It's dumbasses like you that are going to fuck up our world with your ignorance.

BlueBlood
2016-11-11, 08:46 PM
"denies climate change"

fuck off.

Agree. Although I possibly believe in a huge climate change one day. I mean the planet changes in cycles... We had an ice age.. It wasn't because of human beings.. The next ice age is gonna happen no matter if you drive a Toyota Prius or not. And all the while people are getting cucked having to drive a over priced POS Prius. China and all the worlds other factories are spewing fumes into the ozone anyways. I mean I could overpay for some electric POS that doesn't really work, and say "I'm saving the world" everytime I pass by the local factory that spews smoke into the atmosphere like 9,000,000,000 bong hits per minute.

But there's no reversing what is this planets normal path. There's an end that is inevitable. But you can't reverse the damage done, the powers that be didn't go after the largest smog contributor was because $, and mother nature is mother nature either way.

Safado
2016-11-11, 10:50 PM
http://conservatives4palin.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Melania-vs-Michelle.jpg

I wanted to make the first lady great again!

Midnight
2016-11-11, 11:21 PM

This.

Trump aint perfect but the things he said are 10 times better than JFK ever said.

Trump will go down in history as the most honest and outspoken president in recent history.

What Michael Moore said is essentially true. Trump is the human hand grenade we've all longed to through at the establishment.

Trump really needs to worry about assassination. I hope he is vigilant and surrounds himself with only people he can trust. I was actually worried when he met Obama in private the other day. Who knows secret tech that prick could use against Trump.

WintryRaven
2016-11-24, 12:50 PM
Why would you vote for Hillary? Be honest. Srs.

Wouldn't have voted crew.

RussianVlad7
2016-11-28, 05:03 PM
Honestly voted Trump because tired of the illegal immigration, libcuck logic, Shillary's and Soros riots during the campaign.

willi
2016-12-01, 02:10 AM
Exactly, why those people voted for Trump?

shoni
2016-12-04, 10:54 PM
Agree with you

Secundus
2016-12-09, 08:55 AM
cuz he gonna make america great again lol