PDA

View Full Version : Gamergate movement is what led to Trump victory (Butterflyeffect)

He who shall not be named
2016-11-11, 10:12 AM
http://imgur.com/cDOzhD3.jpg

"What the fuck is gamergate?"

- SJW stars shitting on /v/ and games for being sexist (cuz muh objectification)
- Gamers don't like the idea of being called rapist/sexist for staring on virtual women curves.
- Shit flinging continues
- Zoey Quinn in the above picture sleeps with a journalist guy who gives her game a good review without disclosing that they had a relationship.
- /v/ etc. was already pretty pissy about terrible video games journalism (lower notes for sexism or games being too difficult or IGN giving every game 10/10) so they go full crusade mode and expose inner connections between SJW vidya journalists
- SJW journalists start posting click bait articles about "gamers being dead", even more shit flinging ensues
- SJW lose their shit and start taking silly twitter death threats seriously (whether they were real or not is not the point, you shouldn't take cyber bullying seriously)
- TV media catches up the "death threats" bullshit and invites few SJW journalists/reviewers on their shows.
- even more shit flying towards gg crowd - they are pissy cuz after all they only wanted to expose corrupted journalism and play their games with sexy ladies in them - now they're being called racists, sexists etc by literally everyone.
- Nobody knows yet but Moot (4chan owner at the time) has a gf that also belongs to that secret circle jerk of SJW vidya reviewers. Meanwhile other boards start to get pissy about autistic ggaters leaking their threads everywhere.
- Moot gets influenced by her and orders mods to ban any gg related threads because of "muh raiding" (Raiding = going to other places besides 4chan and trolling/harassing)
- gg gets pissy and moves to 8chan and /pol/.
- People find out Moot got cucked by his SJW gf that dumped him and started burning coal with some Persian looking God.
- Moot breaks and initiates /pol/ Harbor. Even more people migrate to 8ch, call him cuck, invade his privacy etc.
- Moot quits and passes the scepter to Hiro.

Frigg
2016-11-11, 10:30 AM
Gamergate was a huge step
It was like a bridge into the real world

Until then it was just things like elevatorgate / Rebecca Watson and internet drama or limited to countries where sjw were strong like canada

Nine
2016-11-11, 10:40 AM

Until then it was just things like elevatorgate / Rebecca Watson and internet drama or limited to countries where sjw were strong like canada

Canada has plenty of SJW, but the US has waaayy more.

BloodyRed
2016-11-11, 10:44 AM

And they want to move to Canada. My apologizes in advance brah. We aren't sending our best.

Negan
2016-11-11, 10:45 AM
literally have almost no clue about this story

is this related to that journalist who called "the witcher 3" a sexist game?

2016-11-11, 10:46 AM

They pissed off the wrong demographic, why would you piss off a group of people with a huge amount of time on their hands and computers at their disposal?

Frigg
2016-11-11, 10:49 AM

Maybe now, but sjw is more engrained in Canadian culture, Canada has always been proud to have a "mosaic" model of multiculturalism compared to the American "melting pot", the roots of sjw have always been stronger in Canada.

They were to be admired until it all snowballed into this

DidNotReadL0L
2016-11-11, 02:33 PM
i hated SJWs getting involved in gaming. They were claiming everything was sexist. That said the people that knew about this were a minority of gamers. and i doubt hardcore gamers are heading anytype of serious change lol

bsp
2016-11-11, 05:34 PM
Only have themselves to blame

AxonTerminal
2016-11-11, 05:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHjh1SzzL_8

BlueBlood
2016-11-11, 07:27 PM
And they want to move to Canada. My apologizes in advance brah. We aren't sending our best.

Be some funny shit if they all ended up in Canada driving Nine crazy to where he starts posting about SJW....

But Canada's strict immigration won't let this happen.. Racist and Nationalist country... You Canucks should be ashamed of yourself.. Is it because we say "about" different? Because we don't love maple syrup? Because we don't celebrate Canada day? Because we're not your friend buddy? We're not your friend guy?

smh...

Mr. No Homo
2016-11-11, 09:03 PM
i have a vaigue understanding of gamergate (i really dont give a fuck to understand fully) The only games i play are the battlefield and gta series, other than that, im too busy with life. to get caught up in nerd gaming drama

arsyy
2016-11-11, 10:23 PM
never got into the gamergate, i dont even know what it was. i got red pilled before all that shit, went from steven pinker & sam harris to richard lynn to etc et cetc

2016-11-11, 11:13 PM
i have a vaigue understanding of gamergate (i really dont give a fuck to understand fully) The only games i play are the battlefield and gta series, other than that, im too busy with life. to get caught up in nerd gaming drama

They fucked with people who lived in an ecosystem that involved escaping reality and they tried penetrating their nonsensical tendrils in with logical fallacies based off a false narrative involving supposed sexism in the gaming industry and invoked the wrath of literal weapons grade autism that caused them to get destroyed in the age of digital technology.

Midnight
2016-11-11, 11:25 PM

C O P E
O
P
E