PDA

View Full Version : Let's have a chat on Islam.

LordVader66
2016-11-29, 01:09 AM
I think this Islamic "problem" we westerners face is due to a coercion of Shia,Sunni, and Wahabbism beliefs by the professors, preachers and public speakers (Who I believe are paid by governments.) The lack of research most believers do (in any religion) is the biggest failure. I believe that most muslims do not try to understand Islam for themselves but rather they embrace an Imam's understanding as their own. Also the child recruitment under this islamic propaganda gives parents a feeling of pride and sense of accomplishment to the most beneficent, and other strive for the same. I'm over simplifying a lot, also I'm not a well versed person in Islamic studies these are my thoughts and I would to have a honest but thought provoking conversation.

bigmane123
2016-11-29, 01:10 AM
negged for siding with those evil muzzies

naer
2016-11-29, 01:12 AM
islam has no effect on my life with the exception of the saudi deli i shop from

Deltbrahs
2016-11-29, 01:13 AM
Let's not

MadSeason
2016-11-29, 01:15 AM
What is something positive about Islam?

bigmane123
2016-11-29, 01:16 AM
we must neg op to fight islam we will not be invaded by muzzies and refugees like beta euro cucks

MadSeason
2016-11-29, 01:17 AM

You dont know any war vets?

naer
2016-11-29, 01:18 AM
You dont know any war vets?

cousin is USMC and brother is navy. cousin went to iraq, but he's back now. Brother did not go to a muslim country

ZUZZBRAH
2016-11-30, 03:25 AM
cousin is USMC and brother is navy. cousin went to iraq, but he's back now. Brother did not go to a muslim country

Black sheep of the clan.

Your mother must be ashamed af of you. Srs.

naer
2016-11-30, 03:36 AM
Black sheep of the clan.

Your mother must be ashamed af of you. Srs.

you belong in jail. srs

ChesterLights
2016-11-30, 03:36 AM
i heart hummus

ZUZZBRAH
2016-11-30, 03:49 AM
you belong in jail. srs

You belong in a shallow grave.

With your mum.

Srs.

bsp
2016-11-30, 03:52 AM

Family values and against alcohol/drugs

Cons Allahu akbar etc and alot of Muslim countries are poverty and backwards as fuck

Omega
2016-11-30, 04:06 AM

Teaches to respect everyone, even non-Muslims (e.g., the prophet stood out of respect for a funeral procession, his companions told him that it was a jew who died, and he said "is not not a human being?")

Requires us to give to charity

Requires us to respect our elders, and parents even if they aren't Muslims.

Teaches against racism. Prophet said "no arab is better than a non arab, and no non arab is better than an arab", etc.

Gave women plenty of rights and despite what people misinterpret, forbade any type of beating of them.

forbids us from lying, we must always be fair and not rip people off (major sin in Islam)

teaches forgiving, turning the other cheek, although its not pacifist and allows us to defend ourselves, but choosing peace is always preferred.

totally against degenerative social practices. things like men imitating women and vice versa (brb solve the cuck sjw problem overnight)

even little things, like personal hygiene, you literally can't go into a mosque if u smell bad, its a sin to do that. we always need to be mindful of our looks and hygiene.

etcetcetc

naer
2016-11-30, 04:06 AM
You belong in a shallow grave.

With your mum.

Srs.

can you say that again?

ZUZZBRAH
2016-11-30, 04:08 AM
If it's a sin for muslims to stink up the mosque

Are indians muslims destined for hell?
Omega srs

sgzn
2016-11-30, 04:19 AM

Let's all ignore problems until it affects us.

MadSeason
2016-11-30, 06:38 AM
Teaches to respect everyone, even non-Muslims (e.g., the prophet stood out of respect for a funeral procession, his companions told him that it was a jew who died, and he said "is not not a human being?")

Teaches against racism. Prophet said "no arab is better than a non arab, and no non arab is better than an arab", etc.

Gave women plenty of rights and despite what people misinterpret, forbade any type of beating of them.

forbids us from lying, we must always be fair and not rip people off (major sin in Islam)

teaches forgiving, turning the other cheek, although its not pacifist and allows us to defend ourselves, but choosing peace is always preferred.

totally against degenerative social practices. things like men imitating women and vice versa (brb solve the cuck sjw problem overnight)

even little things, like personal hygiene, you literally can't go into a mosque if u smell bad, its a sin to do that. we always need to be mindful of our looks and hygiene.

etcetcetc

Can't muslims only beat their wives with spoons or toothbrushes or something to that effect?

Negan
2016-11-30, 08:19 AM

etcetcetc

lying against non-muslims is okay

Omega
2016-11-30, 03:12 PM
lying against non-muslims is okay

no it's not. that's not what taqiyyah is.

prophet said it was ok to lie and say you're not a muslim to avoid being tortured to death when the meccans were torturing the early converts to Islam.

قَال الْقُرْطُبِيُّ : وَالتَّقِيَّةُ لاَ تَحِل إِلاَّ مَعَ خَوْفِ الْقَتْل أَوِ الْقَطْعِ أَوِ الإْيذَاءِ الْعَظِيمِ
Al-Qurtubi said: Taqiyyah isn't permissible unless there is fear of being killed or extreme harm, or severing of a limb.

It's known that the shias use taqiyyah in a different way that we believe is haraam. but as far as actual Islam, no you CANNOT lie to a non-Muslim under any circumstances besides if you're literally being tortured or about to be killed. Like if an enemy captures you and says disavow Islam, you can in order to stay alive (even though many wouldn't).

Can't muslims only beat their wives with spoons or toothbrushes or something to that effect?

So long story short, the prophet wanted to forbid any touching of a woman under any circumstances. But some people had bitches for wives, and they started taunting their husbands because the prophet said you can't admonish them in any way. So the verse was revealed that said to, ignore her, then sleep in a different bed then her, and THEN if that doesn't work daarbuha (which can mean beat her, but it really means strike her), and the scholars clarified that this is equivalent to hitting her with a siwaak (something that could literally do no harm).

and even after the verse was revealed the prophet further emphasized saying "the best of you is the one who is best to their wives".

so if my wife gets unruly, and i slap her around a few times.. THATS HARAM. i couldn't even hit her hard enough to leave a mark. its more just to show her you're serious and to not push her luck, but if it came to more than that its better to divorce her than beat her.

PissBrah
2016-11-30, 03:15 PM
Time to burn the koran and post it on youtube

Safado
2016-11-30, 03:16 PM
Religion and Politics -------->

BlueBlood
2016-11-30, 03:19 PM
Religion and Politics -------->

MikeMew
2016-11-30, 03:19 PM

etcetcetc

Mashallah Islam theory is legit boyos

Just LOL at not being a Muslim Slayer

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12418960_f520.jpg

MentsCity
2016-11-30, 03:29 PM
Mashallah Islam theory is legit boyos

Just LOL at not being a Muslim Slayer

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12418960_f520.jpg

CHADCELL.

stahl
2016-11-30, 04:41 PM
I say firstly we build a tall fucking wall around the whole middle east while taking all their firearms and bombs, artificial manure etc.

Then we bomb the fuck out of them for about a decade or so.

Then we just leave them there, in 1000 years they will still rape goats and throw rocks at each other lmfao.

Dumb sandnignogs lmao.

Omega
2016-11-30, 04:44 PM
I say firstly we build a tall fucking wall around the whole middle east while taking all their firearms and bombs, artificial manure etc.

Then we bomb the fuck out of them for about a decade or so.

Then we just leave them there, in 1000 years they will still rape goats and throw rocks at each other lmfao.

Dumb sandnignogs lmao.

well seeing as though you cucks couldn't even wipe out small groups like the taliban or al qaeda in 15 years, i don't see how thats a feasible plan at all.

meanwhile europe become more and more muslim day by day

:cage2:

stahl
2016-11-30, 04:46 PM
well seeing as though you cucks couldn't even wipe out small groups like the taliban or al qaeda in 15 years, i don't see how thats a feasible plan at all.

meanwhile europe become more and more muslim day by day

:cage2:

This is why we need to build a wall, and tbh they didnt actually try getting those countries back to the stoneage.

I say we go balls to the wall and just bomb the fuck out of every single man, woman and child capable of dragging an ak47.

Also deport all the sandnigs who have emigrated.

Omega
2016-11-30, 04:51 PM
This is why we need to build a wall, and tbh they didnt actually try getting those countries back to the stoneage.

I say we go balls to the wall and just bomb the fuck out of every single man, woman and child capable of dragging an ak47.

Also deport all the sandnigs who have emigrated.

the reason why they haven't tried that is because u would just have ur civilian populations massacred. imagine dirty bombs going off in major cities around europe.

im always so confused at how little you vanilla faces know about the real world.

stahl
2016-11-30, 04:54 PM
the reason why they haven't tried that is because u would just have ur civilian populations massacred. imagine dirty bombs going off in major cities around europe.

im always so confused at how little you vanilla faces know about the real world.

I dont give a fuck about those urban city-pansies.

I know who'd end up on top, and it wouldn't be the inbred camelshaggers, thats for sure.

stahl
2016-11-30, 04:55 PM
Omega

There are not enough dirtybombs and manure in the world to make a real dent, but there for sure is enough nukes, police and military.

Omega
2016-11-30, 04:57 PM
I dont give a fuck about those urban city-pansies.

I know who'd end up on top, and it wouldn't be the inbred camelshaggers, thats for sure.

if a million euro trash die, the war is over. no one would continue to fight knowing that hundreds of thousands of lives are at stake. again you just have like a 10 year old perception of how the real world works and about consequences of shit like war.

and again like i said you pussies LITERALLY could not wipe out the taliban let alone anyone else. you pussies would stay at the bottom like you've always been while ethnic bbcs continue to take your white women and dilute the white race.

Omega
2016-11-30, 05:00 PM
Omega

There are not enough dirtybombs and manure in the world to make a real dent, but there for sure is enough nukes, police and military.

muslim have nukes, and also chemical warfare, shit like anthrax. you guys would be absolutely fucked if you targetted the muslim community en masse, the only reason you haven't been targeted in that way is because then that would justify all out war, but if there already is all out war, you have no trump card. your just fucked.

stahl
2016-11-30, 05:00 PM
if a million euro trash die, the war is over. no one would continue to fight knowing that hundreds of thousands of lives are at stake. again you just have like a 10 year old perception of how the real world works and about consequences of shit like war.

and again like i said you pussies LITERALLY could not wipe out the taliban let alone anyone else. you pussies would stay at the bottom like you've always been while ethnic bbcs continue to take your white women and dilute the white race.

A million euro trash die and the inquisition will be born.

Omega
2016-11-30, 05:04 PM
A million euro trash die and the inquisition will be born.

lmao shut the fuck up geek

stahl
2016-11-30, 05:09 PM
lmao shut the fuck up geek

Imagine this going of in mecca

All muslims would just ldar

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-28-2015/-eKJ7v.gif

Like the religious faggots they are.

stahl
2016-11-30, 05:12 PM
Omega

you faggots cant even kill a couple kurds lmfao.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/30/2531A8A400000578-0-image-a-38_1422633368907.jpg

Omega
2016-11-30, 05:12 PM
Imagine this going of in mecca

All muslims would just ldar

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-28-2015/-eKJ7v.gif

Like the religious faggots they are.

i don't remember saying you could speak, kaafir

stahl
2016-11-30, 05:15 PM
i don't remember saying you could speak, kaafir

Strong muslim genetics, wide hips and narrow ribcage lmao.
http://t1.someimage.com/hFOppBK.jpg

stahl
2016-11-30, 05:37 PM
Omega

COPE
O
P
EPOC