PDA

View Full Version : Terror in Turkey! - Must be those damn Buddhists again!

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 08:35 PM
nope, was Islam again - when will we end this madness?? Happy New YEars everyone especially Omega

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/turkey-terror-attack-live-updates-9544682

BloodyRed AxonTerminal nihilixm stahl damnrightbrah
@slikcrik Safado the dude
missed a few brahs

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 08:37 PM
35 dead and 40 wounded latest report

BloodyRed
2016-12-31, 08:45 PM
Sexual Molestations also reported in Frankfurt, Germany.

Here we go again.

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 08:54 PM
Sexual Molestations also reported in Frankfurt, Germany.

Here we go again.

feel so bad for Europe, they gave up their guns and let this cult in

lets hope France follows England and Italy and votes against Globalism and choose Le Pen...then Germany votes out Merkel. These Globalist like Soros will NOT go down without a fight. they will try and destabilize currency and possible start another war in europe.

TheMightyAnus
2016-12-31, 09:02 PM
but muslims were so civilized 3000 years ago before white men ruined it.

this is the fault of white men. especially straight white men.

dont be a bigot.

Blahblah
2016-12-31, 09:03 PM
How could they be Muslim if they dressed as Santa?

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 09:06 PM
How could they be Muslim if they dressed as Santa?

thats what CNN and the mainstream media will report LOL

:banderas:

BloodyRed
2016-12-31, 09:09 PM
feel so bad for Europe, they gave up their guns and let this cult in

lets hope France follows England and Italy and votes against Globalism and choose Le Pen...then Germany votes out Merkel. These Globalist like Soros will NOT go down without a fight. they will try and destabilize currency and possible start another war in europe.

Yup. Germany bought into the "Nazi guilt" like they tried to get people here to buy into white guilt. We were wise enough to not fall for the BS and made the right choice.

FMyLife30
2016-12-31, 09:41 PM

dont be a bigot.

Lmao especially because Islam only exists for ~1400 years.

World would be better off without abrahamitic religions, but Islam is the worst of them all.

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 09:47 PM

dont be a bigot.

omega that you lolllll

Omega
2016-12-31, 09:54 PM
omega that you lolllll

Bro i literally reck you in every "debate" we have

MindlessWork
2016-12-31, 09:55 PM

Boom!!

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 09:56 PM

sure you do.

you are a champion in your own mind

Omega
2016-12-31, 09:59 PM
sure you do.

you are a champion in your own mind

http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?116812-Religion-of-Deceit-Lying-Muslim-arrested-for-lying

still waiting for u to prove me wrong pussyboi

MindlessWork
2016-12-31, 10:03 PM
Welcome back from Turkey Omega, what fireworks did you set over there lmao.

On a serious note, world seems to be going mad lately with the Christmas Market bombing and another bombing in France within hours apart for example

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 10:05 PM
Welcome back from Turkey Omega, what fireworks did you set over there lmao.

On a serious note,muslims seems to be going mad lately with the Christmas Market bombing and another bombing in France within hours apart for example

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

fixed the second statement for you lol

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 10:06 PM
http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?116812-Religion-of-Deceit-Lying-Muslim-arrested-for-lying

you asked me to provide you with Scripture and i did, about 5 times. you denied it as you have successfully been brainwashed.

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 10:09 PM

i do however like Quran: 2:222

MindlessWork
2016-12-31, 10:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

fixed the second statement for you lol

LOL cheeky bastard...also just messin' with Omega :)

Happy New Year to you all even Omega!

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 10:11 PM
LOL cheeky bastard...also just messin' with Omega :)

Happy New Year to you all even Omega!

and in typical fashion, Omega is trying to change the subject without condemning the behavior at this turkish nightclub.

its a tactic muslims use called Taqiyya

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 10:18 PM
I crush you like Charles Martel faggot

Omega
2016-12-31, 10:28 PM
you asked me to provide you with Scripture and i did, about 5 times. you denied it as you have successfully been brainwashed.

Woah there big boy, I asked you to provide scripture that proved your point

Which you didn't even remotely come close to doing

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 10:29 PM
Woah there big boy, I asked you to provide scripture that proved your point

Which you didn't even remotely come close to doing

all of them did. look up cognitive dissonance

and then Charles The Hammer Martel

MindlessWork
2016-12-31, 10:32 PM
LOL MB and Omega dusting up again!

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 10:40 PM
some hilarious Muslim beliefs

Black dogs (in general) are the devil. (Sahih Muslim 4:1032)
The sun (according to the Quran) orbits the earth.(Quran 13:2)
Fever is caused by the heat of hell (Sahih Bukhari 7:71:619, 1:3262)
The sun stays under Allah’s throne from sunset till sunrise. (Sahih Bukhari 4:54:421)
Child inherits appearance from the parent that discharges first during sex Sahih Bukhari 4:55:546
Omega do you play chess?

this book was written by God boyos

BlahaClusterFuck
2016-12-31, 10:46 PM
I wish I was muslin in europe. I could go on a raping binge and nothing could stop me :). Would rape me some fine bitches every day.

BloodyRed
2016-12-31, 10:47 PM
Wew lads

another duel.

FMyLife30
2016-12-31, 10:49 PM

The sun stays under Allah’s throne from sunset till sunrise. (Sahih Bukhari 4:54:421)
Child inherits appearance from the parent that discharges first during sex Sahih Bukhari 4:55:546
Omega do you play chess?
lmao sperm originates in the ribs or something

earth is spread out like a carpet

Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged mule

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 10:51 PM
lmao sperm originates in the ribs or something

earth is spread out like a carpet

Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged mule

here is what its like arguing with Omega

https://i.redd.it/jklejg95fqax.jpg

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:13 PM
more omega logic
this is how he argued with me in the last duel
The Hadith that defended his point were flawless, the ones that backed my point were out of context/not real

just LOL

http://www.jesusandmo.net/strips/2016-03-09.png

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:16 PM
one last meme for my boy omega

http://i.imgur.com/B5RKXqi.jpg

BlahaClusterFuck
2016-12-31, 11:21 PM
What's wrong with Omega ? He a full blown muslim brainwashed scumbag ?

Omega
2016-12-31, 11:21 PM

Omega do you play chess?

this book was written by God boyos

Notice how you don't actually post the verses or hadiths, you just post what people erroneously inferred from them, lmao.

And all of it is a red herring because you still didn't answer my question in the original thread.

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:22 PM
What's wrong with Omega ? He a full blown muslim brainwashed scumbag ?

yes. omega equation...

26 year old virgin + no beer + no bacon + steroids = Omega

id be angry too...

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:24 PM
Notice how you don't actually post the verses or hadiths, you just post what people erroneously inferred from them, lmao.

And all of it is a red herring because you still didn't answer my question in the original thread.

see picture above people.

hadiths that make islam look good like, feed the poor are PERFECT
hadiths that show islam as the murder cult it is, are "out of context" or "you dont speak arabic"

BlahaClusterFuck
2016-12-31, 11:24 PM
yes. omega equation

id be angry too...

Virgin = not even little goat fucking or other muslim dick sucking ?

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:25 PM
Virgin = not even little goat fucking or other muslim dick sucking ?

he prefers sheep :p

BlahaClusterFuck
2016-12-31, 11:27 PM
he prefers sheep :p

i see, nice and fluffy.

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:28 PM
i see, nice and fluffy.

easy to trick and deceive too

Legolas' Quivering Penis
2016-12-31, 11:29 PM

Some hilarious American beliefs

- Thinks terrorism can be reduced to a religion.
- Ignores their government is responsible for the overwhelming majority of terrorism the world over.

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:30 PM

- Ignores their government is responsible for the overwhelming majority of terrorism the world over.

ya...guy in the OP link scream "DONALD TRUMP" before he slaughtered 50 ppl trying to have a good new years....o wait....

Aziz
2016-12-31, 11:30 PM
Charles the hammer Martel lmfao

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:31 PM
Charles the hammer Martel lmfao

i am the Charles the hammer Martel of this forum

smashing Omega until hes gone

Omega
2016-12-31, 11:34 PM
see picture above people.

hadiths that make islam look good like, feed the poor are PERFECT
hadiths that show islam as the murder cult it is, are "out of context" or "you dont speak arabic"

So you've resorted to funny memes instead of posing intellectual, rational arguments? That image is the definition of a straw-man argument. And if you're not posting funny memes you're just copy and pasting shit from sites like religionofpeace lmao.

Serious question, why do you feel remotely qualified to "debate" a religion you haven't spent even a day genuinely researching and studying? How is that any different than a creationist trying to "debate" evolution when they've never even taken an introductory biology course but read some crazy shit on an obscure website somewhere by other non-experts. Do you know how dumb you look to anyone educated?

yes. omega equation...

id be angry too...

Only three of those are true, wont tell you which though.

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:35 PM
So you've resorted to funny memes instead of posing intellectual, rational arguments? That image is the definition of a straw-man argument. And if you're not posting funny memes you're just copy and pasting shit from sites like religionofpeace lmao.

Serious question, why do you feel remotely qualified to "debate" a religion you haven't spent even a day genuinely researching and studying? How is that any different than a creationist trying to "debate" evolution when they've never even taken an introductory biology course but read some crazy shit on an obscure website somewhere by other non-experts. Do you know how dumb you look to anyone educated?

Only three of those are true, wont tell you which though.

o my bad...youre 24?

no longer debating you as there is no hope for you. i put an argument in front of you and you do EXACTLY what those memes are poking fun of. my goal is to further embarrass you in front of the rest of fMisc.

and im glad you agree the memes are funny.

there is always truth in jest

Omega
2016-12-31, 11:38 PM
o my bad...youre 24?

no longer debating you as there is no hope for you. i put an argument in front of you and you do EXACTLY what those memes are poking fun of. my goal is to further embarrass you in front of the rest of fMisc.

and im glad you agree the memes are funny.

there is always truth in jest

You haven't really debated me, I use scare quotes for a reason. You don't have the education or the intellectual capacity to actually debate me. Like the thread I linked is a perfect example. You claimed Muslims are allowed to lie to non-Muslims for nefarious intent. I simply asked for one hadith or verse that supported this.

You only posted hadiths and verses that proved my point that we are only allowed to lie if we fear for our lives, or if we are in war and are using a strategy that involves deceiving the enemy.

When you couldn't find one, you ran away.

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:40 PM
You haven't really debated me, I use scare quotes for a reason. You don't have the education or the intellectual capacity to actually debate me. Like the thread I linked is a perfect example. You claimed Muslims are allowed to lie to non-Muslims for nefarious intent. I simply asked for one hadith or verse that supported this.

You only posted hadiths and verses that proved my point that we are only allowed to lie if we fear for our lives, or if we are in war and are using a strategy that involves deceiving the enemy.

When you couldn't find one, you ran away.

and when i provided hadith you told me "you dont speak arabic" "thats out of context" etc which is why the memes are so relevant. its what EVERY Muslim or Muslim apologist does, because you have to lol

so its pointless to debate someone who ignores facts when they are right in front of them.

Omega
2016-12-31, 11:42 PM
and when i provided hadith you told me "you dont speak arabic" "thats out of context" etc which is why the memes are so relevant. its what EVERY Muslim or Muslim apologist does, because you have to lol

so its pointless to debate someone who ignores facts when they are right in front of them.

That never happened. I post hadiths and verses in Arabic, translate them, and explain their context fully (with references to classical scholars who specialize in exegesis).

I already fully understand that you're ignorant of the religion, culture, and language, therefore when I post a response I spoonfeed you the information.

microwavedbeef
2016-12-31, 11:52 PM
That never happened. I post hadiths and verses in Arabic, translate them, and explain their context fully (with references to classical scholars who specialize in exegesis).

I already fully understand that you're ignorant of the religion, culture, and language, therefore when I post a response I spoonfeed you the information.

great how you get to choose the context all the time.....

You can wax "context" and subtle interpretation all you want, sunnah 2 has Allah declaring that nonbelievers and polytheists must die and that "theirs will be an awful doom" over and over and over. It sets the bar for abrogation and then never goes on to abrogate these commands to kill infidels and kaffirs. To the contrary, after Medina Mohammad only continues to grab power and uses it to slaughter infidels and kaffirs by the thousands, and if you have a shred of honesty you'll concede that the Meccan era slaughters were not even remotely defensive in nature (much less the post-Mohammad spread of Islam).

TheMightyAnus
2016-12-31, 11:57 PM
omega has dedicated his life to this cult and has spent many hours every day debating people online for years about it.

he's a bit like a drug addict where you take it away and a huge chunk of their life disappears and they dont know what to do.

he's at the point of no return tbh.

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:00 AM
great how you get to choose the context all the time.....

You can wax "context" and subtle interpretation all you want, sunnah 2 has Allah declaring that nonbelievers and polytheists must die and that "theirs will be an awful doom" over and over and over. It sets the bar for abrogation and then never goes on to abrogate these commands to kill infidels and kaffirs. To the contrary, after Medina Mohammad only continues to grab power and uses it to slaughter infidels and kaffirs by the thousands, and if you have a shred of honesty you'll concede that the Meccan era slaughters were not even remotely defensive in nature (much less the post-Mohammad spread of Islam).

I don't choose the context, I provide the context from historical sources.

I'm well acquainted with the narrative uneducated people like you spew about shit like "abrogation". Let me guess, you believe Islam started off peaceful to get followers and then slowly became more violent (abrogating peaceful verses) because Muhammad was power hungry?

Only an idiot who has never read the Sirah, Sunnah, or Quran would believe that's true.

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:03 AM
omega has dedicated his life to this cult and has spent many hours every day debating people online for years about it.

he's a bit like a drug addict where you take it away and a huge chunk of their life disappears and they dont know what to do.

exactly....all of his arguments are him being a parrot, or other flawed types of arguments....well said repped

example
omega: Muhammad is a true prophet because the Quran says so.
me: What is the evidence that the Quran is true and divine?
omega: The Quran is true because Allah says so.
me: How do you to be certain that Allah is the true God and the Quran is His divine words?
omega: Allah is the true God because Muhammad said so.
me: And how do you know what Muhammad was true?
omega: Muhammad is true because the Quran says so.

circular arguments and other weak muslim parrot tactics. its almost boring. i do it for the pleasure of the rest of the Misc

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:04 AM

Right look how many times microwavedbeef tags me in these threads making stupid claims. I'm not the obsessed one here. Most people on here know me well enough to know that I have a variety of passions an interests that aren't restricted to just religion. I can have just as lengthy conversations about politics, science, lifting, etc.

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:04 AM
exactly....all of his arguments are him being a parrot, or other flawed types of arguments....well said repped

example
omega: Muhammad is a true prophet because the Quran says so.
me: What is the evidence that the Quran is true and divine?
omega: The Quran is true because Allah says so.
me: How do you to be certain that Allah is the true God and the Quran is His divine words?
omega: Allah is the true God because Muhammad said so.
me: And how do you know what Muhammad was true?
omega: Muhammad is true because the Quran says so.

circular arguments and other weak muslim parrot tactics. its almost boring. i do it for the pleasure of the rest of the Misc

This literally never happened. You literally just made that up

:jordan:

wtf

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:07 AM
I don't choose the context, I provide the context from historical sources.

I'm well acquainted with the narrative uneducated people like you spew about shit like "abrogation". Let me guess, you believe Islam started off peaceful to get followers and then slowly became more violent (abrogating peaceful verses) because Muhammad was power hungry?

Only an idiot who has never read the Sirah, Sunnah, or Quran would believe that's true.

more typical parroting BS (as well as ad hominem) from Omega

this is the "you cannot/do not understand the Koran argument"

Whenever one criticizes or asks questions about errors and contradictions in the Quran, Muslims repeat the reply like parrots that not everyone can understand the depth and wisdom of the Quran, many people get misled by reading the Quran itself. If ask back: What other meanings can one derive from verses of Quran, which misleads the readers also? Or who will decide who is actually misled by reading the Quran, who is not? Is it the non-believers of the Quran or the Muslims themselves? Questions such as these would lead Muslims to a point, when they will have no further answers to offer. And at such point, they will say: This kind of questions will only weaken your faith and eventually would lead you to great loss.

the bold is where "drug addict" omega is at right now

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:10 AM
more typical parroting BS (as well as ad hominem) from Omega

this is the "you cannot/do not understand the Koran argument"

Whenever one criticizes or asks questions about errors and contradictions in the Quran, Muslims repeat the reply like parrots that not everyone can understand the depth and wisdom of the Quran, many people get misled by reading the Quran itself. If ask back: What other meanings can one derive from verses of Quran, which misleads the readers also? Or who will decide who is actually misled by reading the Quran, who is not? Is it the non-believers of the Quran or the Muslims themselves? Questions such as these would lead Muslims to a point, when they will have no further answers to offer. And at such point, they will say: This kind of questions will only weaken your faith and eventually would lead you to great loss.

I already explained to you that ad hominem isn't a fallacy unless it's used in place of an argument. Stop trying to seem smart because it doesn't work.

And you don't understand the Quran, at all. Your posts are illustrative of that. How am I parroting shit, when you've literally never read the Quran or the Sunnah or any Sirah of Muhammad yet you seem to think you know anything about Islam.

You're actually now resorting to claiming I've made arguments that I've never made. When have I ever said you could never understand the depth and wisdom of the Quran?

I'll wait for you to show me where I said that

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:13 AM
I already explained to you that ad hominem isn't a fallacy unless it's used in place of an argument. Stop trying to seem smart because it doesn't work.

And you don't understand the Quran, at all. Your posts are illustrative of that. How am I parroting shit, when you've literally never read the Quran or the Sunnah or any Sirah of Muhammad yet you seem to think you know anything about Islam.

You're actually now resorting to claiming I've made arguments that I've never made. When have I ever said you could never understand the depth and wisdom of the Quran?

I'll wait for you to show me where I said that

calling me stupid and uneducated then saying "you dont understand the quran" "you literally never read the quran" is pretty much implying this....lol

its over drug addict

QuadFag
2017-01-01, 12:14 AM
Wew lads, 2017 MB vs Omega

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:14 AM
why wont he accept my game of chess?

i mean, i dont speak arabic so therefore im stupid, and thats not adhominem

just saying

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:15 AM
calling me stupid and uneducated then saying "you dont understand the quran" "you literally never read the quran" is pretty much implying this....lol

its over drug addict

I call you dumb because you are. I say you don't understand the Qur'an because you don't. And I said you never read the Quran because you haven't.

How is that implying you cannot understand the depth and wisdom of the Quran? You probably could if you actually read it.

why wont he accept my game of chess?

i mean, i dont speak arabic so therefore im stupid, and thats not adhominem

just saying

Didn't call you stupid because you don't speak Arabic, I called you stupid because you say stupid things which are factually incorrect, as well as committing a number of fallacies (strawman is your most common one).

swoll
2017-01-01, 12:15 AM

This is /thread brahs

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:16 AM
Charles "the Hammer" Martel strikes again

crushed Omega in another thread. until the next one boyos

^^thank God, Swoll is here! cant wait to here his extreme leftist beliefs.

STFU swoll..... Omega thinks you are a fucking pussy you bernie sanders supporter

at least thats something Omega and i agree on. Bernie supporters are, without a doubt, the dumbest people in the usa

swoll
2017-01-01, 12:18 AM

STFU swoll..... Omega thinks you are a fucking pussy you bernie sanders supporter

at least thats something Omega and i agree on. Bernie supporters are, without a doubt, the dumbest people in the usa

You know there are buddhist terrorists right?

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:20 AM
You know there are buddhist terrorists right?

my favorite argument.

which is why i sarcastically said in the title "must have been buddhists again"

yes there are bad buddhists, christians, hindus, jews, shintos, atheists etc but comparing their frequency to the cult of islam is just asinine

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:21 AM

So how exactly did you destroy me

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:22 AM

So how exactly did you destroy me

:hillary:

MadSeason
What's it like to be Islamic in modern times?

swoll
my favorite argument.

which is why i sarcastically said in the title "must have been buddhists again"

yes there are bad buddhists, christians, hindus, jews, shintos, atheists etc but comparing their frequency to the cult of islam is just asinine

The middle east is war torn and you blame their religion for being violent

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:23 AM
:hillary:

So again, how did you destroy me?

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:24 AM
The middle east is war torn and you blame their religion for being violent

its cuz their religion preaches violence.
yes bush is a cunt for needless wars, yes obama is a cunt for starting isis and droning thousands of children.

you idiot, islam has been a plague for 1500 years. as much as i love to blame bush and obama....this is a direct result of their Violent teachings and culture. brainwashing at its finest

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:30 AM
its cuz their religion preaches violence.
yes bush is a cunt for needless wars, yes obama is a cunt for starting isis and droning thousands of children.

you idiot, islam has been a plague for 1500 years. as much as i love to blame bush and obama....this is a direct result of their Violent teachings and culture. brainwashing at its finest

The Middle East enjoyed centuries of peace under Muslims. You really know nothing lmao.

You know the Syrian Christians helped the Muslims conquer Damascus from the Romans, because the Romans discriminated against them despite sharing their religion?

Did you know the Christians wanted Jews to remain exiled from Palestine after it was conquered by Umar ibn al Khattab? But only under Muslims, was Palestine ever peaceful for ALL THREE religions.

Did you know the Jews asked the Muslims to take over Spain from the Visigoths because they were being persecuted? Time and time again Muslims were seen as liberators because rights were GUARENTEED to other faiths.

I mean this is all basic history.

MadSeason
2017-01-01, 12:33 AM
Muslims are peaceful, I dare anyone to link more than 2 or 3 dozen acts of violence in the past 7 days attributed to Islam, I doubt you can get past 20.

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:35 AM
The Middle East enjoyed centuries of peace under Muslims. You really know nothing lmao.

You know the Syrian Christians helped the Muslims conquer Damascus from the Romans, because the Romans discriminated against them despite sharing their religion?

Did you know the Christians wanted Jews to remain exiled from Palestine after it was conquered by Umar ibn al Khattab? But only under Muslims, was Palestine ever peaceful for ALL THREE religions.

Did you know the Jews asked the Muslims to take over Spain from the Visigoths because they were being persecuted? Time and time again Muslims were seen as liberators because rights were GUARENTEED to other faiths.

you listed about 3 or 4 times in 1500 years where Muslims weren't completely awful in history...and im not even saying good...im just saying not completely disgusting

i can list 3 or 4 times in the last month.

I mean this is all basic common sense.

Crush again by MicrowavedMartel

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:35 AM
Muslims are peaceful, I dare anyone to link more than 2 or 3 dozen acts of violence in the past 7 days attributed to Islam, I doubt you can get past 20.

fuck you beat me to it

omega lists 4 good acts in 1500 years. i can list 1500 acts in the last 4 years

JUST LOL AT OMEGAS COPPPPPPEEEEEEE

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:36 AM
The Middle East enjoyed centuries of opression under Muslims. You really know nothing lmao.

ftfy

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:39 AM
and the most hilarious thing of all, that Omega nor ANY muslim ever answers....is that the hadith, writings/sayings of muhammaded who....

...RAPED A 9 YEAR OLD

this is your hero?

Jesus healed the sick, buddha fasted for 30 days, mohammed raped a 9 year old

yep, islam is great

QuadFag
2017-01-01, 12:40 AM
and the most hilarious thing of all, that Omega nor ANY muslim ever answers....is that the hadith, or sayings of muhammed.....

muhammed RAPED A 9 YEAR OLD

this is your hero?

Jesus healed the sick, buddha fasted for 30 days, mohammed raped a 9 year old

yep, islam is great

Legit curious on this

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:42 AM

How many bombs have the western coalition dropped on Muslim lands? Lands which did not pose an even remote immanent threat to the west? Oh right, lets pretend that never happened and only count the retaliation of Muslims as irrational, hateful violence. Such logic.

you listed about 3 or 4 times in 1500 years where Muslims weren't completely awful in history...and im not even saying good...im just saying not completely disgusting

i can list 3 or 4 times in the last month.

I mean this is all basic common sense.

Crush again by MicrowavedMartel

I could list way more than 3 or 4. But the ones I did list are pretty significant. There is a reason why ancient Churches and places of worship still exist in the Middle East, and its because of Islams policy of inclusion rather than exclusion.

If you look at the Islamic empires AS A WHOLE, the entire 1,300 years or so of actual Islamic caliphates existing and operating in the Middle East, they were peaceful and prosperous more times than not. They protected minorities more times than they didn't, and up until modern history were at the forefront of innovation and prosperity. The initial renaissance movement in Europe was sparked by the works of Arabs which the Europeans learned from after the crusades. Islam has had a massive net positive impact on the world.

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:44 AM
Legit curious on this

he marrried a 6 year old

fucker her when she was 9

muslims quote this guy because he speaks for God

what are you curious about?

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:46 AM
Legit curious on this

Lol I've answered this so many times on this very forum. Islam set the minimum age of marriage to the age of puberty which is actually significant in that it ensures the female cannot be wed until she is physically matured to a child rearing age.

If nature dictates that at the age of puberty a woman can procreate, an arbitrary number assigned by governments or society seems less logical.

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 12:48 AM
Lol I've answered this so many times on this very forum. Islam set the minimum age of marriage to the age of puberty which is actually significant in that it ensures the female cannot be wed until she is physically matured to a child rearing age.

If nature dictates that at the age of puberty a woman can procreate, an arbitrary number assigned by governments or society seems less logical.

do many girls hit puberty at 6?

and it doesnt matter. if fucking 9 year old was made legal tomorrow would you do it?

ZUZZBRAH
2017-01-01, 12:50 AM
What's it like to be Islamic in modern times?

Same as being a Christian

Only difference is my ipad has a burka and the charger has a beard

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:53 AM
do many girls hit puberty at 6?

and it doesnt matter. if fucking 9 year old was made legal tomorrow would you do it?

She reached the age of puberty at 9, which is probably slightly young biologically. Typically it would be around 11-13, but back then there could have been different environmental factors.

I would not marry a girl today at the age of puberty because women are raised differently in a modern society. Over a thousand years ago women were solely raised to be mothers and wives, so at a very young age they could perform those roles. Today women are not ready for those roles until a minimum of late adolescence.

TheMightyAnus
2017-01-01, 01:06 AM
"She reached the age of puberty at 9, which is probably slightly young biologically"

"probably slightly young biologically"

"probably slightly young"

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1430616.1376916606!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/trampoline20n-2-web.jpg

microwavedbeef
2017-01-01, 01:11 AM
"She reached the age of puberty at 9, which is probably slightly young biologically"

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1430616.1376916606!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/trampoline20n-2-web.jpg

bro she was raised to suck a dick back then

get it thru your head

MadSeason
2017-01-01, 01:25 AM
How many bombs have the western coalition dropped on Muslim lands? Lands which did not pose an even remote immanent threat to the west? Oh right, lets pretend that never happened and only count the retaliation of Muslims as irrational, hateful violence. Such logic.

What does that have to do with Islam being a religion of peace?

Wouldn't they just turn the other cheek if truly peaceful?

Omega
2017-01-01, 01:27 AM
What does that have to do with Islam being a religion of peace?

Wouldn't they just turn the other cheek if truly peaceful?

Wow, I didn't know turning the other cheek meant allowing yourself to be slaughtered.

MadSeason
2017-01-01, 01:29 AM
Wow, I didn't know turning the other cheek meant allowing yourself to be slaughtered.

You act as though large scale bombing is occurring at random, they are targeted strikes meant to kill individuals, hardly a slaughter. Now what happened (is happening)in Turkey right now is a slaughter, no targets chose just kill whomever is in front of the guy.

Again I'll ask the obvious, if Islam is a peaceful religion why the constant war? Why are they the constant victim? Like Blaha what is the real reason these trolls pick on the peaceful muslim people?

Omega
2017-01-01, 01:36 AM
You act as though large scale bombing is occurring at random, they are targeted strikes meant to kill individuals, hardly a slaughter. Now what happened (is happening)in Turkey right now is a slaughter, no targets chose just kill whomever is in front of the guy.

Fallujah alone was bombed with cluster bombs killed about a thousand people during one offensive. Shit like this, is NOT an isolated incident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

According to Wikileaks, 66,000 civillians were killed during the Iraq war. And many more indirectly (some estimates close to one million).

Not to mention the abuse, rape, torture.

So should we "turn the other cheek" to that? Otherwise we're not peaceful? Honestly get real with this shit.

MadSeason
2017-01-01, 01:43 AM
Fallujah alone was bombed with cluster bombs killed about a thousand people during one offensive. Shit like this, is NOT an isolated incident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

According to Wikileaks, 66,000 civillians were killed during the Iraq war. And many more indirectly (some estimates close to one million).

Not to mention the abuse, rape, torture.

So should we "turn the other cheek" to that? Otherwise we're not peaceful? Honestly get real with this shit.

So the man in Turkey acted in literal peace in your opinion? Can you not admit that Islam has any blood on its hands? I'm more than willing to admit I find terms like friendly fire and collateral damage despicable and cowardly when used and admit innocent people die in war.

Legolas' Quivering Penis
2017-01-01, 02:22 AM
Again I'll ask the obvious, if Islam is a peaceful religion why the constant war?

I don't really want to waste time on fitmisc other than to help destroy Blahino and most Atheistic criticism of Abrahamic religion I would agree with but asking this as if there wasn't constant foreign intervention and destruction throughout the Muslim and Arab world since the end of WWII is ridiculous. Women wore skirts in 1950s Tehran and Kabul - it wasn't non-state Islamist movements that changed this, it was the secret service branches of the UK, US and Russia.

Omega
2017-01-01, 11:32 AM
So the man in Turkey acted in literal peace in your opinion? Can you not admit that Islam has any blood on its hands? I'm more than willing to admit I find terms like friendly fire and collateral damage despicable and cowardly when used and admit innocent people die in war.

Who the fuck was talking about the man in turkey? Try to be capable of following an argument.

Islam doesn't have blood on it's hands, plenty of Muslims do. But that PALES in comparison the the blood on the hands of the western coalition. If 1 life = 1 life, then how could you EVER claim the Muslims are the violent ones when the western coalition killed tens of thousands of people who had nothing to do with terrorism?

Lets also not forget that the policy of drone strikes is that any male over the age of 16 dead is considered an insurgent, so that civilian death rate is higher than 66,000.

I don't really want to waste time on fitmisc other than to help destroy Blahino and most Atheistic criticism of Abrahamic religion I would agree with but asking this as if there wasn't constant foreign intervention and destruction throughout the Muslim and Arab world since the end of WWII is ridiculous. Women wore skirts in 1950s Tehran and Kabul - it wasn't non-state Islamist movements that changed this, it was the secret service branches of the UK, US and Russia.

Women showing their body is NOT an indicator of a free and prosperous society. In the 50s-80s all of the Middle East wanted to westernize, and Islamic thought was ignored. This changed when it was so obvious America supported Israel (without American aid, Egypt would have seriously fucked up Israel in 1973, just as an example), also it was obvious the soviets had very anti-Islamic sentiments when they invaded Afghanistan.

Thus the Islamic ideology began to popularize again and here we are today.

Its ridiculous that people show Kabul in 1950 where it looks western, then in modern times and they somehow want to suggest it was "better" in the 50s... why because "western" is intrinsically better? That's true brainwashing. They rejected westernism as soon as they realized the west hates them regardless.

MadSeason
2017-01-01, 11:42 AM
Who the fuck was talking about the man in turkey? Try to be capable of following an argument.

Islam doesn't have blood on it's hands, plenty of Muslims do. But that PALES in comparison the the blood on the hands of the western coalition. If 1 life = 1 life, then how could you EVER claim the Muslims are the violent ones when the western coalition killed tens of thousands of people who had nothing to do with terrorism?

Lets also not forget that the policy of drone strikes is that any male over the age of 16 dead is considered an insurgent, so that civilian death rate is higher than 66,000.

That wasn't the western coalition it was just a bunch of drone and bomber pilots, though they may have been apart of the coalition like Islam they were just violent cogs in an overly innocent machine. Also most of those deaths were from political sanctions not literal bombing and shooting regardless.

Brownrice123
2017-01-01, 11:48 AM

She pobably has had sex with another 9 year old tbh

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:08 PM
That wasn't the western coalition it was just a bunch of drone and bomber pilots, though they may have been apart of the coalition like Islam they were just violent cogs in an overly innocent machine. Also most of those deaths were from political sanctions not literal bombing and shooting regardless.

No... if you want to talk about political sanctions then yeah, 500,000 dead Iraqi children during the Clinton Admin. The 66,000 are direct civ deaths, check the documents from wikileaks.

Point is the POLICY of the coalition in many cases was to inflict mass damage. The first battle for falluja is indicative of that, so much so that the Bush administration literally wanted to bomb Al Jazeera to stop them from putting out news. Also other abuses were POLICY not rogue elements, like calling torture "advanced interrogation", hiring psychologists to find the most mentally abusive techniques. Sleep deprivation, water boarding, they would blast music 24/7 in their cells, deprive them of basic necessities.

So really who the fuck are the violent ones? You take a handful of terrorist attacks per year, roll your eyes and blame Islam while ignoring millions of lives drastically affected by war started by the western coalition. How can any rational person suggest Muslims or Islam is the problem.

MadSeason
2017-01-01, 12:23 PM
No... if you want to talk about political sanctions then yeah, 500,000 dead Iraqi children during the Clinton Admin. The 66,000 are direct civ deaths, check the documents from wikileaks.

Point is the POLICY of the coalition in many cases was to inflict mass damage. The first battle for falluja is indicative of that, so much so that the Bush administration literally wanted to bomb Al Jazeera to stop them from putting out news. Also other abuses were POLICY not rogue elements, like calling torture "advanced interrogation", hiring psychologists to find the most mentally abusive techniques. Sleep deprivation, water boarding, they would blast music 24/7 in their cells, deprive them of basic necessities.

So really who the fuck are the violent ones? You take a handful of terrorist attacks per year, roll your eyes and blame Islam while ignoring millions of lives drastically affected by war started by the western coalition. How can any rational person suggest Muslims or Islam is the problem.

Can you specify when this peaceful utopian middle east you hint at existed? Was it always the pale faces who were the bringers and causes of barbarism and misfortune in the culture? What is the point of picking on this progressive peaceful culture? And if past wounds will never be healed what's the point in having peace?

stahl
2017-01-01, 12:43 PM
Can you specify when this peaceful utopian middle east you hint at existed? Was it always the pale faces who were the bringers and causes of barbarism and misfortune in the culture? What is the point of picking on this progressive peaceful culture? And if past wounds will never be healed what's the point in having peace?

lmao, the age old "We wuz kangz!" argument.

stahl
2017-01-01, 12:46 PM
Omega

Your people still live in the middle age.

And all you do is blame the west, funny though since without the west you would be an uneducated, opium-growing, goatfucking, wife-abusing pleb lol.

Stop being a cunt goddamnit.

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:50 PM
Omega

Your people still live in the middle age.

And all you do is blame the west, funny though since without the west you would be an uneducated, opium-growing, goatfucking, wife-abusing pleb lol.

Stop being a cunt goddamnit.

Have you ever been to the Middle East?

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:53 PM

So that's an obvious strawman argument. You made the claim Muslims were the violent ones, I gave indisputable evidence that the west has killed exponentially more innocent people for no reason other than geopolitical goals. Instead of either conceding or proving me wrong you are suggesting I ever claimed there was an Islamic utopia that was only destroyed by white people.

That's what people do who lose arguments they just fabricate their opponents positions so they can weasel out of the corner they backed themselves into.

stahl
2017-01-01, 12:56 PM
Have you ever been to the Middle East?

You mean the three towns that does not look like war zones lmfao?
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.knightlab.com/storymapjs/516f302aa99f1bad27e0f102fabf1b19/middle-eastern-conflict/_images/la-hp-storygallery-middle-east-conflict.jpg
http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/9/8589/middle-east-conflict.jpg
http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/160420175729-isis-in-libya-1-large-169.jpg
http://cdn-r1.unilad.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Isis-2-2.jpg
http://i.alalam.ir/news/Image/original/2015/05/25/alalam_635681669551126124_25f_4x3.jpg
http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130911105936-01-benghazi-0911-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Savages, 1000 years behind the rest of the world lmfao.

Omega
2017-01-01, 12:57 PM
You mean the three towns that does not look like war zones lmfao?

Savages, 1000 years behind the rest of the world lmfao.

so have you ever been to the middle east?

stahl
2017-01-01, 01:02 PM
so have you ever been to the middle east?

This is nothing but an anecdotal, strawman argument.

What exactly is the different between factions like ISIS and the crusaders that made european heathens turn christian or die?

They also had arranged marriage between 10 year old girls and grown men, they also liked to chop peoples heads/hands/arms etc off as punishment, etc.

Only difference is that this is plus minus 1000 years ago, middle east is now, you cannot only use the argument that the west fucked you and therefore you are 1000 years behind lmfao.

stahl
2017-01-01, 01:05 PM
Omega

And fuck dubai/abu dhabi etc.

Shittons of natural resources and loans does not equate too being civilized.

Whole skylines built by slave-labour, brb illegal to get raped if you're a woman etc.

Brb still public executions

Brb fucking heathens the lot of them lmfao.

Omega
2017-01-01, 01:19 PM
This is nothing but an anecdotal, strawman argument.

It's neither of those. You used an anecdotal argument when your evidence that people in the ME lived in the "Middle Ages", was to show pictures of a war torn country.

A strawman argument is if I defeated an argument you never made. That didn't happen either.

I just wanted to establish you have zero first hand knowledge or experience with the Middle East. This discredits your position.

Of the countries in the Middle East, only Iraq, Syria, and Yemen are in active conflicts, and before they were in active conflicts they weren't akin to the Middle Ages.

Qatar
http://qatarchamber.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/about-qatar-610x380.jpg

UAE
https://www.thebusinessyear.com/Content/articles/5c187417-6d99-4a2a-a02a-d123932fb9bb.jpg

Saudi Arabia
http://www.tourist-destinations.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Jeddah1.jpg

Kuwait
http://www.mcgroup.com/fileadmin/images/Network/GCC/SS_138413030_KuwaitCity_sRGB_fc.jpg

Bahrain
http://www.menachambers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Bahrain.jpg

Turkey
http://tedytravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Ankara-Turkey-7.jpg

Jordan
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0a/9c/ff/cb/amman-rotana.jpg

Lebanon
https://cdn.ek.aero/ae/english/images/Beirut_tcm277-2108089.jpg

Even Pre-war Iraq and Syria
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/17138827.jpg

So that's why I'm asking if you've even been to the Middle East because many of the cities in the ME are beautiful, safe, and they have plenty of money. Not really seeing a "Middle Ages" vibe here, are you?

Omega
2017-01-01, 01:20 PM
Omega

Whole skylines built by slave-labour, brb illegal to get raped if you're a woman etc.

Brb fucking heathens the lot of them lmfao.

I forgot America and Europe weren't built on slave labor

You're a fucking idiot. It's also not illegal to get raped as a woman, would you like to cite ANY law in ANY middle eastern country that suggests that?

stahl
2017-01-01, 01:23 PM
So that's why I'm asking if you've even been to the Middle East because many of the cities in the ME are beautiful, safe, and they have plenty of money. Not really seeing a "Middle Ages" vibe here, are you?

Now you are definitely using anecdotal evidence.

BloodyRed
2017-01-01, 01:28 PM
https://www.hrw.org/middle-east/n-africa/united-arab-emirates

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) often uses its affluence to mask the government’s serious human rights problems. The government arbitrarily detains, and in some cases forcibly disappears, individuals who criticized the authorities, and its security forces face allegations of torturing detainees. A new anti-discrimination law further jeopardizes free speech and is discriminatory, as it excludes references to gender and sexuality. Authorities denied access to the country to activists who criticized the UAE’s mistreatment of migrant workers. Labor abuses persist, as migrant construction workers facing serious exploitation. Female domestic workers are excluded from regulations that apply to workers in other sectors.

Artaloth
2017-01-01, 01:29 PM
I just saw this thread randomly and i gotta say you guys are monsters,all of you who thinks its a good job because muslims suffered a lot in the past or who thinks its all muslims fault.Im an Turkish university student and i m currently living in Turkey/Istanbul and i am a muslim but not that religious(fucks chicks drink beer smoke pots etc) but i really love my country .these bombers were brainwashed islamic extremists and they killed muslims in that attack ,2016 was a terrible year for us ,lots of people died because of terrorist attacks.Its not important if the terrorists was muslim or not, they are killing tons of innocent people and they are guilty .Sorry for terrible grammar mistakes.

Omega
Now you are definitely using anecdotal evidence.

I made sure to post more than Dubai. It's also not anecdotal, those represent the capital cities of about 90% of all Middle Eastern countries. I can add others too.

Point is you're a retard that literally thinks if you go to the ME, you'll see a bunch of mud fucking huts and people getting executed in the streets. I almost feel bad for you on how warped your perception of the Middle East is.

And it's ignorant people like you who drive wars. It's ignorant people like you who ensure people die on both sides. Because you dehumanize people who are just like you besides their skin color and what God they choose to worship. And when you dehumanize people then it's easy to support your government wiping them out en masse.

You seriously need to get out more.

stahl
I forgot America and Europe weren't built on slave labor

You're a fucking idiot. It's also not illegal to get raped as a woman, would you like to cite ANY law in ANY middle eastern country that suggests that?

Until the 50's and the workers unions got strong enough hell yes there where slave labour, but not today, you want to build an skyscraper anywhere in the west today you are for sure paying most of the workers 40-70k a year, chuckling at how you are comparing your "modern utopia's" to pre 50's western civilisation.

And nikka please, how many times have women gotten incarcerated for reporting a rape in kuwait/UAE etc.
Only too get a stricter sentence then the man who raped them, you are so backwards its almost not funny.

Omega
2017-01-01, 01:33 PM
Until the 50's and the workers unions got strong enough hell yes there where slave labour, but not today, you want to build an skyscraper anywhere in the west today you are for sure paying most of the workers 40-70k a year, chuckling at how you are comparing your "modern utopia's" to pre 50's western civilisation.

And nikka please, how many times have women gotten incarcerated for reporting a rape in kuwait/UAE etc.
Only too get a stricter sentence then the man who raped them, you are so backwards its almost not funny.

I asked you to cite a law in ANY middle eastern country where it's illegal for a woman to get raped.

I'm not you, I'm not a moron that believes everything I read on the internet as long as it agrees with my personal biases. It's actually sad to think there are people as ignorant as you out there who believe a woman who gets raped in the middle east will be punished.

The maximum shar'i punishment for rape is death, with no penalty for the victim. That's Islamic law.

stahl
2017-01-01, 01:41 PM
I asked you to cite a law in ANY middle eastern country where it's illegal for a woman to get raped.

I'm not you, I'm not a moron that believes everything I read on the internet as long as it agrees with my personal biases. It's actually sad to think there are people as ignorant as you out there who believe a woman who gets raped in the middle east will be punished.

The maximum shar'i punishment for rape is death, with no penalty for the victim. That's Islamic law.

Then why did this billionaire son not get extradited from Yemen after raping and killing a girl in London?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Martine_Vik_Magnussen

Why are this bish getting jailtime for extra-marital sex after reporting a rape? why does this seem to happend every time a white woman report rape over there?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-woman-gang-raped-dubai-9284516

If it where one case, where the girl got a couple years of jailtime and the man got a slap on his wrist, i could maybe agree with you, but after the hundred article about this happening it seems too me like you are the one with the blinders on.

stahl
2017-01-01, 01:45 PM

Lmao, and this is the best they can muster up.

BlahaClusterFuck
2017-01-01, 01:58 PM
Omega Yes, military action killed tons of muslims. It's a fact.

Regular western people don't drive trucks into crowds of regular people, don't shoot and suicide bomb, don't rape women in Europe. Islam is just EVIL !!!.

Nine
2017-01-01, 02:00 PM

Regular western people don't drive trucks into crowds of regular people, don't shoot and suicide bomb, don't rape women in Europe. Islam is just EVIL !!!.

Western people don't rape women in Europe?

BlahaClusterFuck
2017-01-01, 02:03 PM

YES. of course :).

stahl
2017-01-01, 02:05 PM

Sure, but the rapist recieve punishment, not the victim.

Are you, as the owner of a public message board, for real gonna step up and defend the UAE's human rights violations lmfao.

BloodyRed
2017-01-01, 02:15 PM
Handicapped woman get's raped by 6 migrants after asking to use the toilet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html

Six men aged in their 20s were arrested in the days that followed they were later released.

BlahaClusterFuck
2017-01-01, 02:33 PM
Handicapped woman get's raped by 6 migrants after asking to use the toilet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html
Omega. Did she ask for it ???? ISLAM ANIMALS !!!!

Omega
2017-01-01, 03:28 PM

Why would they need to drive trucks into people when they have drones that can do far more damage?

Stop appealing to emotion. Drones alone have killed far more than terrorist attacks in Europe. Then you faggots act all confused on how people could be so evil.

Omega. Did she ask for it ???? ISLAM ANIMALS !!!!

Do you honestly believe these were devout Muslims lmfao. They would get the death penalty in any Shariah court. I might as well post every news story about rape by Europeans and have you answer for these white crimes as opposed to realizing criminals rape people and everyone unilaterally condemns them.

Omega
2017-01-01, 03:33 PM
Then why did this billionaire son not get extradited from Yemen after raping and killing a girl in London?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Martine_Vik_Magnussen

Why are this bish getting jailtime for extra-marital sex after reporting a rape? why does this seem to happend every time a white woman report rape over there?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-woman-gang-raped-dubai-9284516

If it where one case, where the girl got a couple years of jailtime and the man got a slap on his wrist, i could maybe agree with you, but after the hundred article about this happening it seems too me like you are the one with the blinders on.

So obviously you can't cite any laws, but you can cite apparent abuses in a country's judicial system? As if that doesn't happen everywhere else in the world? People get charged for shit they weren't guilty of all the time, the only thing we can do is try to minimize that.

BlahaClusterFuck
2017-01-01, 03:46 PM
Why would they need to drive trucks into people when they have drones that can do far more damage?

Stop appealing to emotion. Drones alone have killed far more than terrorist attacks in Europe. Then you faggots act all confused on how people could be so evil.

Do you honestly believe these were devout Muslims lmfao. They would get the death penalty in any Shariah court. I might as well post every news story about rape by Europeans and have you answer for these white crimes as opposed to realizing criminals rape people and everyone unilaterally condemns them.

Fuck Shariah. IT's EUROPE. Animals run free !! It's in the rotten genes !

stahl
2017-01-01, 03:47 PM
So obviously you can't cite any laws, but you can cite apparent abuses in a country's judicial system? As if that doesn't happen everywhere else in the world? People get charged for shit they weren't guilty of all the time, the only thing we can do is try to minimize that.

But the UAE is blatantly doing so, their legal system is shit even compared to the USA

If the Human Rights Watch is not a credible source in your opinion then what the fuck is?

https://www.hrw.org/report/2015/02/10/migrant-workers-rights-saadiyat-island-united-arab-emirates/2015-progress-report

Arguing with someone so partial is pointless lmfao.

Salam eleikum brother, i literally can't be bothered anymore.

stahl
2017-01-01, 03:49 PM
But i guess the HRW is bought and paid for by the west also.

You are literally fucking retarded.

Omega
2017-01-01, 04:49 PM
Fuck Shariah. IT's EUROPE. Animals run free !! It's in the rotten genes !

Typical ignorant response. Can't articulate an intelligent or rational response, so you just say "fuck shariah waaahhh"

Fuck you kid, and go fuck yourself.

Omega
2017-01-01, 04:53 PM
But the UAE is blatantly doing so, their legal system is shit even compared to the USA

If the Human Rights Watch is not a credible source in your opinion then what the fuck is?

https://www.hrw.org/report/2015/02/10/migrant-workers-rights-saadiyat-island-united-arab-emirates/2015-progress-report

Arguing with someone so partial is pointless lmfao.

Salam eleikum brother, i literally can't be bothered anymore.

How am I partial? Islam doesn't allow rape, doesn't punish rape victims. I would be more disgusted than you if the judicial system was broken in that way because it would be affecting my own people in a negative way and making us look bad.

The reason I don't criticize Arabs or Muslims on this forum isn't because I see the Arab world with rose colored glasses, but it's because I have to spend all my time disputing the absolute ridiculous claims by people who have no bearing on reality before I can actually discuss REAL problems in the Middle East, because there are real problems.

It's just the real problems aren't as sick and twisted as you hicks want them to be because in your delusional world you want to believe you're the side of good fighting evil, so if Arabs or Muslims aren't that bad, then your whole made up fantasy crumbles before your crying eyes.

microwavedbeef
2017-05-22, 02:07 AM
another oldie but goodie where i slaughter omega with proof...a few other members joined in this time