PDA

View Full Version : Trump just destroyed mexico (tacos on suicide watch) (cliffs)

He who shall not be named
2017-01-05, 02:56 PM
-PROTESTS/RIOTS/LOOTING/BLOCKADES CONTINUE ALL THROUGHOUT MEXICO AFTER GAS PRICES INCREASE
-MEXICAN GOVERNMENT'S IS COLLAPSING
-PESO STILL AT AN ALL-TIME LOW
-TRUMP JUST THREATENED TOYOTA WITH A TAX IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR PLAN TO BUILD A PLANT IN MEXICO

STILL APPROACHING:
-TRUMP WILL DEPORT MILLIONS OF CRIMINALS, RAPISTS, DRUG DEALERS
-TRUMP WILL RENEGOTIATE NAFTA
-TRUMP COULD STOP SELLING OIL TO MEXICO AS LEVERAGE FOR PAYMENT OF THE WALL
-TAXES ON REMITTANCES WILL DESTROY MEXICAN CITIES

LOL!

nihilixm
2017-01-05, 03:01 PM
lol beans gonna bean.

Blahblah
2017-01-05, 03:01 PM
Only thing trump is doing is preparing for the heist of tue century against the American tax payer.

Republican congress About to pass a budget that increases debt 9 fucking trillion dollars, and this is before Trump has really even done anything. Thats just the beginning.

Trump pretending to talk tough to companies is a joke, he talked real tough to carrier, Gave them a huge tax break, that they plan to use to automate their warehouse. Real tough guy!

2017-01-05, 03:02 PM
Only thing trump is doing is preparing for the heist of tue century against the American tax payer.

Republican congress About to pass a budget that increases debt 9 fucking trillion dollars, and this is before Trump has really even done anything. Thats just the beginning.

Trump pretending to talk tough to companies is a joke, he talked real tough to carrier, Gave them a huge tax break, that they plan to use to automate their warehouse. Real tough guy!

Care to explain how Trump "gave" them a huge tax break already when he isn't in office?

Just lol.

nihilixm
2017-01-05, 03:05 PM

cope
o
p
e

Blahblah
2017-01-05, 03:08 PM
Care to explain how Trump "gave" them a huge tax break already when he isn't in office?

Just lol.

He went on tv and and paraded around their facility and said he just saved a bunch of jobs. Pence clearly played a bigger part in pushing it through, but it still shows Trump for the weak insecure imbecile he is.

Psychopath Watch
2017-01-05, 03:11 PM

Just lol.

:banderas:

bigmane123
2017-01-05, 03:12 PM
He went on tv and and paraded around their facility and said he just saved a bunch of jobs. Pence clearly played a bigger part in pushing it through, but it still shows Trump for the weak insecure imbecile he is.

better than some woman running shit if she got elected syrian sandnigs would be here by the millions

ZUZZBRAH
2017-01-05, 03:14 PM

Just lol.

Blown.the.fuck.out
L
O
W
N
T
H
E
F
U
C
K
O
U
T

2017-01-05, 03:14 PM

Typical Leftcel that doesn't know shit, here I'll wipe your ass, apply baby powder and fix your diaper for you.

Let's make the numbers simple for the carrier deal.

Spend $7,000,000/10yr or $700,000/yr to keep 1000 jobs.

1000 jobs at an average $50,000/yr salary = a $50,000,000 payroll that yields $5,000,000 in federal income tax at 10% and $1,500,000 in state income at 3% plus all the additional cooperate spending in Indianapolis each year.

Seems like a good deal but like all leftcels you don't know shit about the real world or how money actually fucking works.

Trump can literally tweet something about a company and they shit their pants.

ultimo1
2017-01-05, 03:28 PM
I have a lot of family in Mexico. The trajectory of the peso has been negative since about 2009. Currently it is shit and will continue. Mexico has one of the most corrupt legislatures in the world....politicians go in poor and come out rich. They have been stealing from the people and now with the gas "tax", it will only hurt the poor and middle class. Tourism is spotty due to the cartel violence, however, that is probably overblown, which hurts the economy.

Two things people need to understand about Mexico. They have a 30+% import tariff from countries like China (my cousin buys Chinese jeans in America, has the tag taken out and replaced with an American tag to get around it) and they are brutal on their southern border in terms of immigrants from Central America coming in. The very things Trump is threatening Mexico already does....if it is good for them, it should be good for us too.

damnrightbrah
2017-01-05, 03:32 PM
Anyone tired of winning yet? I know im not.

LeftAnteriorDeltoidBrah
2017-01-05, 03:34 PM
Typical Leftcel that doesn't know shit, here I'll wipe your ass, apply baby powder and fix your diaper for you.

1000 jobs at an average $50,000/yr salary = a $50,000,000 payroll that yields $5,000,000 in federal income tax at 10% and $1,500,000 in state income at 3% plus all the additional cooperate spending in Indianapolis each year.

Seems like a good deal but like all leftcels you don't know shit about the real world or how money actually fucking works.

FUAAAARRRKKKKKKKK
Makes me so fucking mad how badly the government fucking robs us here in the UK with tax
First £5k you earn per year is taxed at 10%
After that the basic rate if your salary is below £32k is 20%, then you have a second tax called "national insurance" to pay for the niggers who fly over from africa to get free AIDS treatment on our NHS
VAT on products is 20%
Petrol(gas) £0.58 per litre tax PLUS the 20% VAT (1 litre = 0.2 gallons)

FUCK this country

2017-01-05, 03:34 PM
Anyone tired of winning yet? I know im not.

under budget, and ahead of schedule

ultimo1
2017-01-05, 03:36 PM
under budget, and ahead of schedule

My Trump Chia pet is growing.....winning already. My SJW relative about vomited when I unwrapped my gift....highlight of X-Mas day.

FAPump
2017-01-05, 03:43 PM
I have a lot of family in Mexico. The trajectory of the peso has been negative since about 2009. Currently it is shit and will continue. Mexico has one of the most corrupt legislatures in the world....politicians go in poor and come out rich. They have been stealing from the people and now with the gas "tax", it will only hurt the poor and middle class. Tourism is spotty due to the cartel violence, however, that is probably overblown, which hurts the economy.

Two things people need to understand about Mexico. They have a 30+% import tariff from countries like China (my cousin buys Chinese jeans in America, has the tag taken out and replaced with an American tag to get around it) and they are brutal on their southern border in terms of immigrants from Central America coming in. The very things Trump is threatening Mexico already does....if it is good for them, it should be good for us too.

my dad went to some resort island near mexico last year and visited the mainlad twice in two weeks and both times there he was shook down by police so i wouldn't say things about mexico are overblown. my dad isn't the type to be drunk in public or trying to buy weed from some street vendor either.

ultimo1
2017-01-05, 03:48 PM
my dad went to some resort island near mexico last year and visited the mainlad twice in two weeks and both times there he was shook down by police so i wouldn't say things about mexico are overblown. my dad isn't the type to be drunk in public or trying to buy weed from some street vendor either.

I spent 4 months in Mexico last year, never had a single problem. I've never been shaken down in 30 years of going there. Yes, it happens. Big difference between being shaken down by a cop and getting kidnapped by a cartel. I was referring to cartel violence.

Where was he specifically?

BloodyRed
2017-01-05, 03:50 PM

https://media.tenor.co/images/8ad4d2ed04f3094456f12d099251727e/raw

FAPump
2017-01-05, 03:52 PM
I spent 4 months in Mexico last year, never had a single problem. I've never been shaken down in 30 years of going there. Yes, it happens. Big difference between being shaken down by a cop and getting kidnapped by a cartel. I was referring to cartel violence.

Where was he specifically?

some island resort he mainly went fishing and other people read tourist rfom the reesort were shook down when they went to the mainland.. i don't know it wasn't some huge island like cuba or jamaca it was some small island resort thats part of mexico

ChesterLights
2017-01-05, 03:57 PM
California will soon be liquidated to China and that takes care of the debt pretty much

Blahblah
2017-01-05, 04:05 PM
Lmao at your grade school logic.

Apparently you missed the part where carrier has already admitted they are using the money to automate the facility? And far fewer jobs than was announced are actually going to be saved.

Tax payer just got robbed.

ParttimeNerd
2017-01-11, 12:26 AM
Normally I agree with your threads. However, this one is so misinformed.

What screwed up Mexico was Peñanieto's silly energy plan. Add to that the dependency of people on the goverment and society (coupled with individualism) has resulted in chaos.

The United States isn't far off from having the same thing happen. Most people would also resort to looting as they have no other sources of food.

Instead of making thread to bash it would be best to be aware that being the same as all the rest and dependent on society could very well lead to your own death. Individualism...it's a dangerous idea in the United States.