PDA

View Full Version : Obama = failure, people really just voted for him bc he was black

He who shall not be named
2017-01-21, 12:05 AM
Americans voted for Obama because he was black, and we the majority white people felt better because they proved we weren't racist by voting him in. We hoped it would end the divide.

• Full time workers are down
• Workforce participation is down
• Home ownership is down
• Median income is down
• Poverty is up over 10%
• 20 million more people on food stamps
• Debt to GDP ratio is up from 64% to 101%
• 7 nations bombed (1 nobel peace prize accepted)
• 23,144 bombs dropped in 2016 alone
• But his marriage is solid, aren't they cute together! Thats all that matters..

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

ZUZZBRAH
2017-01-21, 12:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MUNVaCe.jpg

Blahasm
2017-01-21, 12:11 AM
Yeah, like the super rich of the world had no influence what so ever how things are run.

Omega
2017-01-21, 12:12 AM
Glad you partisan fucks finally realize dropping bombs on the Me isn't a good thing

CitadelHill
2017-01-21, 12:13 AM
also his wife is a tranny

http://silenceisconsent.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/GiantMoochMan.jpg

Blahasm
2017-01-21, 12:13 AM
Glad you partisan fucks finally realize dropping bombs on the Me isn't a good thing

Oh, we're still aiming at you. Just not the rest. Better?

ZUZZBRAH
2017-01-21, 12:14 AM

Hope you don't mean me buddy boyo.

MadSeason
2017-01-21, 12:16 AM
Too me he just came off as a pussy for some reason, if someone were to ask me to describe his personality it would be as the worlds token black friend or one of those weird black kids that are obsessed with japan or some such.

The geek all the other geeks think is cool.

2017-01-21, 12:25 AM
Too me he just came off as a pussy for some reason, if someone were to ask me to describe his personality it would be as the worlds token black friend or one of those weird black kids that are obsessed with japan or some such.

The geek all the other geeks think is cool.

its bc he was raised by a single mom, every male can spot a weak bitch

2017-01-21, 12:31 AM
Yeah, like the super rich of the world had no influence what so ever how things are run.

You're right.

If they wanted to keep things going the way they wanted to they would've donated to Hillary.

BloodyRed
2017-01-21, 12:34 AM
True.

jacked as fuck
2017-01-21, 12:43 AM

trannies could only dream of that hairline

Omega
2017-01-21, 01:03 AM
Oh, we're still aiming at you. Just not the rest. Better?

if we fought IRL you'd probably piss urself

CitadelHill
2017-01-21, 01:09 AM
if we fought IRL you'd probably piss urself

youd beat the piss out of him?

Omega
2017-01-21, 01:16 AM
youd beat the piss out of him?

wouldn't even need to lay a hand on that cuck

BlahaClusterFuck
2017-01-21, 01:45 AM

jacked as fuck - would you or wouldn't you tap this dime piece ?

thewindsarepickingup
2017-01-21, 01:46 AM
Just keep on roiding without lifting OP.

GanjaGuru
2017-01-21, 01:56 AM

dont drone me bro

Bravo10
2017-01-21, 05:19 AM
Race relations are at a low not seen for decades. The Hebrews got uppity because "my president is black and my lambo is blue nigga"

stahl
2017-01-21, 05:30 AM

They didn't drop enough imo.

jacked as fuck
2017-01-21, 01:34 PM
jacked as fuck - would you or wouldn't you tap this dime piece ?

no she's a minger, really tall, and probably a busted huge sloppy vag

Safado
2017-01-21, 01:57 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/325/e/b/obamanation_by_jwohland-d2nzn0s.jpg

nihilixm
2017-01-21, 02:02 PM
the same people that would have sucked off a non experienced hot shot unknown senator for 3 years from chiraq just cuz hes nig are going at trump for his lack of experience shit pisses me off. People are anti white racist self hating hypocrite shits.

Brownrice123
2017-01-21, 02:02 PM
Cope fascist faggort

Lil Flinch
2017-01-21, 02:03 PM
I just want to start off by saying I am liberal as you know but I'm not a Hillary supporter.

Obama got the America after Bush FUCKED the economy by getting rid of a ton of regulations on the banks. All his 5 billion dollar net worth donor buddies all got what they asked for. All those fuckers on Wall Street wanted to degreulate the banks so they could do whatever they want and make money on interest on insane loans that they knew no one could pay back.

Everyone was investing in stocks with money on interest from loans that never got paid because they were giving to people who didn't have enough income, good enough credit, and people who couldn't see that the loan was heavily favoring th banks and they were getting fucked. These are all regulations that bush got rid of. They were giving people loans to 300k houses who bring in a total of like 1k a week but were asking them to pay like 1k per month. Before bush deregulated the economy some of these situations would have sent off a red flag and the loan would have been denied, but the bankers don't like that cause then there making no money from not having interest.

Half way through 2007 when people started defaulting on all these loans that had no chance of getting paid everything collapsed cause a huge part f the stock market was built on a house of cards.

The trade agreements that both establishment dems and republicans agreed to including Bill Clinton and Bush fucked a lot of the people in Detroit other other manufacturing cities. I live by Lynn Mass which used to be a mill city now it's a ghost town. So I'm not saying this is dem vs republican but Bush did out of there in 2008 and Obama walked into a steaming pile of shit and it's his fault lol....

http://imgur.com/hwZmO3w.gif

The national unemployment rate is under 5% now according to some studies and the economy is clearly getting better.

I'm aware of all the different reasons why cause people stopped looking for jobs and all those things that conservative/Obama haters say but in reality the economy is FAR better now than it is in 2007. If you disagree with me there I can't help you.

Lil Flinch
2017-01-21, 02:04 PM
I also want to say trump supporters got cucked. Everyone thought he was an outside but he appoints all his billionaire buddies to his cabinet and people who have done him favors/endorsed him

But he's different guys he's an outsider..... CUCKED

jacked as fuck
2017-01-21, 02:08 PM
I also want to say trump supporters got cucked. Everyone thought he was an outside but he appoints all his billionaire buddies to his cabinet and people who have done him favors/endorsed him

lol
love it

it's a really good show

Lil Flinch
2017-01-21, 02:09 PM
lol
love it

it's a really good show

Hillary is still a cunt tho

2017-01-21, 02:51 PM
The national unemployment rate is under 5% now according to some studies and the economy is clearly getting better.

I'm aware of all the different reasons why cause people stopped looking for jobs and all those things that conservative/Obama haters say but in reality the economy is FAR better now than it is in 2007. If you disagree with me there I can't help you.

http://imgur.com/RpIelER.jpg

Except it's not.

Liberals are gonna be blaming Bush for the next 40 years, get a new thing.

DidNotReadL0L
2017-01-21, 03:09 PM

yeah this is probably the most lulzy part about trump supporters. HE"S NOT A POLITICIAN, HE"S NOT ESTABLISMENT.
meanwhile you have career politicians and his rich buddies sitting right behind him lol

2017-01-21, 03:15 PM
yeah this is probably the most lulzy part about trump supporters. HE"S NOT A POLITICIAN, HE"S NOT ESTABLISMENT.
meanwhile you have career politicians and his rich buddies sitting right behind him lol

we'll see, im skeptical

leftzing
2017-01-21, 03:38 PM
There is a political section

He's gonna "drain the swamp" and fill it up with Oil Execs and Goldman Sachs and other Wallstreet Tycoons....

Lil Flinch
2017-01-21, 03:40 PM

Mike fucking Pence literally the most establishment Politician you can find....There outsiders though..

You can't even argue with trump supporters half the time. They listen to Alex jones and shit and are convinced Obama is a Muslim from Kenya

Lil Flinch
2017-01-21, 03:43 PM

He's gonna "drain the swamp" and fill it up with Oil Execs and Goldman Sachs and other Wallstreet Tycoons....

A bunch of billionaires who are really upset with the system cause it isn't working....

The logic makes no sense, I see the original appeal to trump I really do.

At first he had
-taking no big donor money
-against trade agreements
-he appeared different from a system of curropt billionaires buying politicians

But nope..he ended up being just like one of them helping all his buddies. They just need to admit they got cucked.
He's been a conman all his life and he still is.

2017-01-21, 03:45 PM

That's dead as fuck.

So did Obama, why can't you give Trump the same kind of leeway?

https://prof77.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/fh4eca65e4.png

leftzing
2017-01-21, 03:46 PM
we'll see, im skeptical

Look at his appointments, he has Rex Tillerson as his Sec of State for fucks sake.

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21715018-drama-transition-over-now-drama-government-what-donald-trumps

Pretty good synopsis there (seriously, its pretty non-biased).

The team is dominated by bankers and businessmen, including two Goldman Sachs alumni, Steven Mnuchin, Mr Trump’s choice for treasury secretary, and Gary Cohn, the head of his National Economic Council. For his commerce secretary, Mr Trump has picked Wilbur Ross, a billionaire businessman who is also a protectionist, having made a fortune by buying and turning around stricken American steel and textiles mills, which he argues require stiffer protective tariffs.

Anyways, it wouldn't be the first time a "populist" pulled something like this. History is full of examples.

Lil Flinch
2017-01-21, 03:48 PM
we'll see, im skeptical

Of what? He fucking appointed Bobby valentine as the ambassador to Japan. He's an American baseball manager who coached in japan. That's all he knows about it BUT he publicly endorsed Trump so it's trumps favor back to him. He's not corrupt? CUCKED.

Every one of his cabinet picks have not been based on policies they're who helped trump, who does he need to return favors too.

Rick perry wanted to abolish the energy department a couple years ago now he got appointed to the head of it by trump.

All his picks are just his fucking buddies. He's not who you thought he was gonna be he's just another one of them

leftzing
2017-01-21, 03:50 PM
That's dead as fuck.

So did Obama, why can't you give Trump the same kind of leeway?

https://prof77.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/fh4eca65e4.png

I wasn't the biggest fan of Obama either, but it was nowhere this level. Plus Obama actually had political experience coming in. Trump is a reality TV celebrity and buisnessman. He isn't that different from Berlusconi and that was a fucking disaster. Trump is totally in over his head, I bet he lasts two years tops before the GOP impeaches him. Pence is perfect for them.

Reflecting Mr Trump’s outsider status, around half his appointees are non-politicians, including perhaps the most important, Mr Bannon and Mr Trump’s other main adviser, Jared Kushner, his 36-year-old son-in-law. A scion of a billionaire New York property developer, and a reformed metropolitan liberal, Mr Kushner is in some ways similar to Mr Trump. He is married to Mr Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, who is expected to take on many of the usual duties of a White House consort, and is as ruthless as he is influential. Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey, whom Mr Kushner axed as head of the transition, can attest to that.

His "outsider" picks are mainly family members and NY property owners aka people that have no business attempting to run a government.

It's not "dead as fuck", its the truth. He isn't any more anti-establishment then Obama. In fact, I'd argue that he has made more establishment friendly picks then Obama. Obama ran as a centrist and always was one. But if you think him being black helped him get elected then I don't know what to say. It was a massive impediment for him. Shit, look at how Trump weaseled his way into the political scene... he jumped on the birther bandwagon.

Trump supporters got played, its pretty simple. That's not even getting into Trump losing the popular vote by 3 million to a terrible fucking candidate while also having Russian's actively aiding the Trump campaign.

BroBeansBrah
2017-01-21, 03:54 PM
I wasn't the biggest fan of Obama either, but it was nowhere this level. Plus Obama actually had political experience coming in. Trump is a reality TV celebrity and buisnessman. He isn't that different from Berlusconi and that was a fucking disaster. Trump is totally in over his head, I bet he lasts two years tops before the GOP impeaches him. Pence is perfect for them.

His "outsider" picks are mainly family members and NY property owners aka people that have no business attempting to run a government.

It's not "dead as fuck", its the truth. He isn't any more anti-establishment then Obama. In fact, I'd argue that he has made more establishment friendly picks then Obama. Obama ran as a centrist and always was one. But if you think him being black helped him get elected then I don't know what to say. It was a massive impediment for him. Shit, look at how Trump weaseled his way into the political scene... he jumped on the birther bandwagon.

I think he meant the political section is dead as fuck lol

leftzing
2017-01-21, 03:57 PM
I think he meant the political section is dead as fuck lol

ohhhh haha, well then he should go do something about it an post there I guess.

Footzy
2017-01-21, 03:59 PM

Lol it is a great thing. Obama killed thousands upon thousands of muslims in clandestine war using drones and black ops (the real ones not blaha). Also in killing enemies in Africa and Ukraine. Obama did a great thing being a Muslim killer. Hopefully trump will continue the war on muslims and enemies of America in Africa and Russia/ukraine.

2017-01-21, 03:59 PM
Obama ran as a centrist and always was one. But if you think him being black helped him get elected then I don't know what to say. It was a massive impediment for him.

When I said "dead as fuck" I meant the Politics section that has tumbleweeds blowing around it.

Obama is a centrist now? oh boy let's dispel this bullshit.

I'd argue that Bubba Bill was actually somewhat "centrist" in some qualities but Obama is farther to the left than him on multiple issues.

-Clinton was welfare reform Obama, on the other hand, loosened welfare-to-work requirements.
-Obama is more liberal than Clinton was on gay rights, religious liberties, abortion rights, drug legalization and climate change.
-Focused far more attention on income inequality than did Mr. Clinton, who focused on opportunity and mobility.
-Clinton ended one entitlement program (Aid to Families With Dependent Children), Obama is responsible for creating the Affordable Care Act possibly one of the largest entitlements
-Clinton lowered the capital-gains tax rate, Obama has proposed raising it.
-Clinton cut spending and produced a surplus. Under Obama, spending and the deficit reached record levels

Either way being black didn't hurt him after getting elected, then reelected did it? These last 8 years have been a dumpster on fire, my left leaning friends even admit it.

Lil Flinch
2017-01-21, 04:04 PM
http://imgur.com/RpIelER.jpg

Except it's not.

Liberals are gonna be blaming Bush for the next 40 years, get a new thing.

Dude everyone lost their house because they bought houses with loans that they couldn't afford. The all got foreclosed on because they bought a 500k house when making 30k a year in like 2005 cause anything goes when there's no regulations. More bonuses for the banks even though they know that shits getting foreclosed on once the interest starts going up and they're mortgage is like 1.5k and here bringing in 2k a month. They should have been told no, you don't get this loan but all the banks care about is the bonuses. Thanks Obama!!!!

Healthcare costs went up?? Yeah cause people were covered and they weren't dying because they didn't get a $2,000 surgery with no health insurance. Yes more people were cover= probably going to be more money.

Food stamps went up? Cool. 20k increase worth of food stamps. The federal revenue is like 3.5 trillion. The chart looks big red and scary but in reality it's like a billionaire spending $1,000....its neglectable

I stay objective with this stuff and don't think Obama is perfect. He spends a shit lot of money bombing different middle eastern countries, some liberals say it was bush that got us into the war but what he did didn't help.

Half that shit is like common sense. Sure Obamacare cost America more money than opposed to not having it, it also saved thousands of people's lives but whatever who cares about that

TheBigBadWolf
2017-01-21, 04:05 PM
True, Obama was just good the camera and nothing more.

Lil Flinch
2017-01-21, 04:44 PM
When I said "dead as fuck" I meant the Politics section that has tumbleweeds blowing around it.

I'd argue that Bubba Bill was actually somewhat "centrist" in some qualities but Obama is farther to the left than him on multiple issues.

-Clinton was welfare reform Obama, on the other hand, loosened welfare-to-work requirements.
-Obama is more liberal than Clinton was on gay rights, religious liberties, abortion rights, drug legalization and climate change.
-Focused far more attention on income inequality than did Mr. Clinton, who focused on opportunity and mobility.
-Clinton ended one entitlement program (Aid to Families With Dependent Children), Obama is responsible for creating the Affordable Care Act possibly one of the largest entitlements
-Clinton cut spending and produced a surplus. Under Obama, spending and the deficit reached record levels

Either way being black didn't hurt him after getting elected, then reelected did it? These last 8 years have been a dumpster on fire, my left leaning friends even admit it.

I think the clintons are almost conservative with the exception of a handful of social policies.

Bought and sold just like any establishment candidate
Goldman sachs donors/There for deregulation etc etc
Hawkish as fuck

They're not really for any liberal policies Hillary Clinton just started supporting LBGT in like 2013.

Obama would almost be a centrist leaning a little left.

Bernie sanders is left wing

Then you have places like Sweden with are FAR left wing.

Just lol if you think Obama is a left winger just cause he's a democrat.

ACA was a policy that was constructed by republicans he just copied it.

The left wing policy for healthcare is single payer/public option

ZUZZBRAH
2017-01-21, 04:45 PM
True, Obama was just good the camera and nothing more.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/l4Jzfpxp17fphzgYw/giphy.gif

Wanna hear me discuss fiscal policy..... or dunk this ball?

leftzing
2017-01-21, 04:58 PM

Clinton was very progressive as a governor. When elected on the national stage, he moved more towards the center. Just like Obama as a Senator vs as President. This is because they both attempted to cull a large consensus and work bipartisanly.

Yes, economically Obama was pretty centrist. Socially he pretty much matches up to the majority (the is majority favor for gay rights for example) so its pretty hard to use that as evidence of him being a progressive. Foreign Policy wise I'd argue he was pretty progressive but then you've got the whole Libya intervention.

None of those are particularly "progressive".... also the term "entitlement" is pretty skewed. Should we start calling corporate tax breaks "corporate entitlements?" The affordable care act isn't "single payer", that would be progressive. The ACA as constructed is pretty insurance friendly, that is one of my biggest gripes with Obama. Obama spent far too long trying to get along with the GOP. Who came into office specifically stating the biggest agenda they had was to destroy the Obama presidency. Not "improve the country" or "serve as a conservative counter balance" but to essentially work as hard as possible to prevent Obama from accomplishing anything.

And yes, being Black did hurt him after he was elected. People questioned if he was born in Kenya and you have a sizable population believing he is a "muslim terrorist" or "member of ISIS".... The last 8 years haven't been a "dumpster fire" either by any stretch. Especially compared to the previous 8. Are you forgetting what the country looked like when Bush left? Remember how terrible of a recession we were in? . Obama's big fuckup was on foreign policy. He was way way too soft on Assad and Putin.

Also Obama's spending did not reach "record breaking numbers"...

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-spending-inferno-or-not/

You have to remember, the Bush administration did not include things like the Iraq war in its budget. The Obama administration did. Furthermore, Obama came into the office in a massive reception, so of course spending was going to increase. Government spending is not always bad. Thats really illogical thinking and shit you hear on conservative talk radio.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/04/obamas-numbers-april-2016-update/

The U.S. trade deficit has shrunk by 24 percent; exports have grown faster than imports.
The number of immigrants in the U.S. illegally has gone down — by 3.4 percent
The unemployment rate has dropped below the historical norm.
The buying power of the average worker’s weekly paycheck is up 4.2 percent.
Corporate profits are running 144 percent higher and stock prices have soared.
Federal debt has more than doubled, and annual deficits, after shrinking, are again on the rise.
The number of people lacking health insurance has gone down by nearly 15 million.

We have a reality TV star coming into office as President. If I had to pick between Trump and Obama, I would go with Obama any day. Trump is particularly scary on foreign policy.