PDA

View Full Version : Was actually looking forward to TTP

Negan
2017-01-23, 03:12 PM
> ordering handmade products from the US that I cannot get anywhere else in europe
> reasonable price and excellent quality
> shipping is 60 USD which is also affordable
> pay 28% taxes for import

:(

Lil Flinch
2017-01-23, 03:17 PM
> ordering handmade products from the US that I cannot get anywhere else in europe
> reasonable price and excellent quality
> shipping is 60 USD which is also affordable
> pay 28% taxes for import

:(

It fucking rapes certain cities thats main revenue is manufacturing though. It's basically too late though. The damage is done, Detroit and all the other mill/manufacturing are ghost towns

Negan
2017-01-23, 03:20 PM
It fucking rapes certain cities thats main revenue is manufacturing though. It's basically too late though. The damage is done, Detroit and all the other mill/manufacturing are ghost towns

actually I am so potato I wrote TTP and meant TTIP
but since TTP is gone I bet TTIP is going to be next

He who shall not be named
2017-01-23, 03:25 PM

TPP wasn't even liked by democrats.

It's not a "free trade deal".

It has more to do with corporations being able to sue sovereign nations, expansion of intellectual copyright law that's only in a corporate sense, as well as corporations being able to sue private individuals, suppress small businesses and allow corporatism to flourish - exact opposite of what we need.

It's not even a partisan issue, if you're pro TPP then you're just a contrarian drone.

Lil Flinch
2017-01-23, 03:29 PM
TPP wasn't even liked by democrats.

It's not a "free trade deal".

It has more to do with corporations being able to sue sovereign nations, expansion of intellectual copyright law that's only in a corporate sense, as well as corporations being able to sue private individuals, suppress small businesses and allow corporatism to flourish - exact opposite of what we need.

It's not even a partisan issue, if you're pro TPP then you're just a contrarian drone.

"Even democrats"? Republicans are far more likely to be in favor of trade agreements. Donald trump is the exception. He did get the trade agreements right.

He who shall not be named
2017-01-23, 03:36 PM
"Even democrats"? Republicans are far more likely to be in favor of trade agreements. Donald trump is the exception. He did get the trade agreements right.

I'm agreeing with you it's just difficult when the two figureheads of the democratic party Obama and Hillary who claimed it was the golden standard and would create tons of jobs and were met with detest from their own party.

It's also ironic when Obama argued against the families of 9/11 victims that being be able to sue the Saud gov due to having connections as well as funding the attack while whining that it would open up the US to being sued by foreign governments and then wants his corporate buddies to be able to have the same kind of privilege.

Lil Flinch
2017-01-23, 03:47 PM
I'm agreeing with you it's just difficult when the two figureheads of the democratic party Obama and Hillary who claimed it was the golden standard and would create tons of jobs and were met with detest from their own party.

It's also ironic when Obama argued against the families of 9/11 victims that being be able to sue the Saud gov due to having connections as well as funding the attack while whining that it would open up the US to being sued by foreign governments and then wants his corporate buddies to be able to have the same kind of privilege.

Yeah Saudia Arabia gets away with murder. Hillary Clinton takes even more money from them.

ZUZZBRAH
2017-01-23, 06:54 PM
actually I am so potato I wrote TTP and meant TTIP
but since TTP is gone I bet TTIP is going to be next

?

The tpp had nothing to do with europe srs

What are you referencing?