PDA

View Full Version : more test vs stacking test & deca

Genetikk
2014-12-15, 02:44 PM
Hypothetically speaking. Which one is better for mass/strength. Considering the total ammount of mgs of gear is close in both senarios, so something like

600 test / 400-500 deca

or

1000-1100 test?

I wont take 1000 test/ 500 deca for an answer lol

RoundMound
2014-12-15, 02:45 PM
when u gonna cut dawg

StatQuote
2014-12-15, 02:45 PM
You know the answer to this. People stack to avoid the androgenic sides of high test levels.

Are you planning to take dbol as well?

Genetikk
2014-12-15, 02:47 PM
when u gonna cut dawg

Already am. No pics since I m flat/bloated right now. Maybe if I get some mast/winny and dry out a bit I will. On 500 test e at the moment

Genetikk
2014-12-15, 02:49 PM
You know the answer to this. People stack to avoid the androgenic sides of high test levels.

Maybe IDK. Got some EQ left so its either gonna be 1000 test + 500 EQ or 500 test + 500 deca + 500 EQ

RoundMound
2014-12-15, 02:51 PM
Already am. No pics since I m flat/bloated right now. Maybe if I get some mast/winny and dry out a bit I will. On 500 test e at the moment

thats not a cutting cycle in op

Mitch666
2014-12-15, 02:52 PM

Be careful saying stuff like this as it's so definitive of an answer. That is part of it. But also people respond differently to different drugs. Test didn't do anything different for strength for me from 500mg to the short time I was on 1g. I'm coming to the conclusion test isn't the best thing for me, and will be running npp soon. Hopefully I'll have "found my compound" so to speak. Like Roundmound did with the sick gains he got from deca

Genetikk
2014-12-15, 02:58 PM
thats not a cutting cycle in op

I know lol, not gonna cut on that. Gonna lean out a little more on test only then possibly add winny or mast towards the end then do the blast in the OP and bulk. So no real cruising or time off in the next few months. I want to get 225 shredded before I turn 21

Behappy1
2014-12-15, 02:58 PM
friend of mine did 2 cycles one with 2g of test another one with 500mg ,he got more gains from cycle with less test and also had nearly no side effects compared to 2g test cycle in which he had shitload of issues with estrogen(dude was downing 1 asin 25mg pill a day),bloat etc etc
Also i got some overdosed test and have atm ng/dl 9000 and im making the same amount of gains as i did when i had 3500 ng/dl test prop

Dirty
2014-12-15, 03:18 PM
**Low dose crew**

300mg of NPP is best thing ever. Huge strength and just look at my avi, shred nasty eating ice cream pizza and beer.

Test/NPP crew

KLAX
2014-12-15, 03:21 PM
I really want to try Deca but bloat and deca dick are the only things keeping me from running it. I've heard of people having issues with deca dick and prolactin issues years after their deca run.

BroMD
2014-12-15, 03:34 PM
Be careful saying stuff like this as it's so definitive of an answer. That is part of it. But also people respond differently to different drugs. Test didn't do anything different for strength for me from 500mg to the short time I was on 1g. I'm coming to the conclusion test isn't the best thing for me, and will be running npp soon. Hopefully I'll have "found my compound" so to speak. Like Roundmound did with the sick gains he got from deca

Truth. Test alone doesn't do a whole lot for me. Test and deca? Waaaay stronger. There is a synergy

Itachi
2014-12-15, 04:05 PM
I really want to try Deca but bloat and deca dick are the only things keeping me from running it. I've heard of people having issues with deca dick and prolactin issues years after their deca run.

Get Pharm Prami or Caber. Prami is cheap as dirt. .25mgs-.5mgs the entire time you use NPP. That solved my Tren dick issue.

Mitch666
2014-12-15, 04:44 PM
Truth. Test alone doesn't do a whole lot for me. Test and deca? Waaaay stronger. There is a synergy

I'm excited/hopeful for dis nandrolone run brah.

Cocoa
2014-12-15, 04:53 PM
I know lol, not gonna cut on that. Gonna lean out a little more on test only then possibly add winny or mast towards the end then do the blast in the OP and bulk. So no real cruising or time off in the next few months. I want to get 225 shredded before I turn 21

Don't know the answer to your question but just came in to say you look fucking unreal for being 20

You were pretty lean when you were on tinychat the other day, in to see 225 shredded, will be insane

from your biggest fan lul

BroMD
2014-12-15, 04:56 PM
I'm excited/hopeful for dis nandrolone run brah.

The best is the join-relief breh. As much weight as you can move, damn does it feel smooth all the way through

Heavy-ass Skull crushers all day

Cocoa
2014-12-15, 05:01 PM
is nandrolone good for rotator cuffs as well?

My rotator cuffs (subscapularis tendon specifically) get sore as FUCK towards the end of my shoulder/chest workouts. Would something like Deca/NPP or EQ (ligament repair effects and whatnot) be helpful for rotator cuff tendons?

Mitch666
2014-12-15, 05:02 PM
The best is the join-relief breh. As much weight as you can move, damn does it feel smooth all the way through

Heavy-ass Skull crushers all day

fuaaark sounds good man. Tryign to resist pinning it for a month at least. I just competed so training is going to be pretty boring for about 6 weeks just hammering volume and weakness stuff, "offseason" if you will. But probably will start it towards the end of that so when I start hitting heavy competiton style bench/squat/dead again I wanna see dem gains. Would be a waste of gear now I think

FM15
2014-12-15, 05:04 PM
fuaaark sounds good man. Tryign to resist pinning it for a month at least. I just competed so training is going to be pretty boring for about 6 weeks just hammering volume and weakness stuff, "offseason" if you will. But probably will start it towards the end of that so when I start hitting heavy competiton style bench/squat/dead again I wanna see dem gains. Would be a waste of gear now I think

how did yor meet go midge

FM15 approved

BroMD
2014-12-15, 05:08 PM
^^this too
Mitch666

Mitch666
2014-12-15, 05:20 PM
how did yor meet go midge

FM15 approved

^^this too
Mitch666

Oh yea fellas forgot to post about it. I hit a 325 bench and a 585 deadlift. Squats were a shit show. Strength was there but I fucked up stupid stuff.

My original squat plan was 405-440/445ish-475, I had hit 455 in the gym 1 week out from the meet and it was smooth, no grinding or sticking point. So I opened 405 and got called on depth. So I took a smaller jump to 425 for my second, because if you don't get 1 good lift on the board you bomb out and are disqualified. Sunk 425 deep as hell good lift. Then went to 460 for a small PR. Again went real deep to make sure I was good. Squatted it and then at the very top got off balance and fell forward no lift. I felt like 475 was there as far as strength went too so it really sucks.

I made a video and will post it up and give my thoughts on how I used hormones leading up to the meet too. I'm currently busy as fuck with finals and a paper so possibly tomorrow. Overall I totaled 1335 425/325/585, I left 35-50lbs on the platform with that squat. Overall I'm still happy with it because I hit bench and deadlift prs. It was an awesome meet and alot of fun. The guy who you always would hear screaming at pete rubish in his old videos owns this gym, I'd been there enough times he knew my name so in the video you hear him yelling COME ON MITCH so that was motivating as fuck, felt good.

RoundMound
2014-12-15, 05:23 PM
Good job mitch.

BroMD
2014-12-15, 05:24 PM
Oh yea fellas forgot to post about it. I hit a 325 bench and a 585 deadlift. Squats were a shit show. Strength was there but I fucked up stupid stuff.

My original squat plan was 405-440/445ish-475, I had hit 455 in the gym 1 week out from the meet and it was smooth, no grinding or sticking point. So I opened 405 and got called on depth. So I took a smaller jump to 425 for my second, because if you don't get 1 good lift on the board you bomb out and are disqualified. Sunk 425 deep as hell good lift. Then went to 460 for a small PR. Again went real deep to make sure I was good. Squatted it and then at the very top got off balance and fell forward no lift. I felt like 475 was there as far as strength went too so it really sucks.

I made a video and will post it up and give my thoughts on how I used hormones leading up to the meet too. I'm currently busy as fuck with finals and a paper so possibly tomorrow. Overall I totaled 1335 425/325/585, I left 35-50lbs on the platform with that squat. Overall I'm still happy with it because I hit bench and deadlift prs. It was an awesome meet and alot of fun. The guy who you always would hear screaming at pete rubish in his old videos owns this gym, I'd been there enough times he knew my name so in the video you hear him yelling COME ON MITCH so that was motivating as fuck, felt good.

Nothing to be ashamed of there. Great work bro. I need to get myself into a meet or a BB show. I wanna do something with this

In for video/motivation later

FM15
2014-12-15, 05:25 PM
good job fella srs

lol lets go midge dont wait damn jelly as fuck

gl with finals

FM15 approved

KLAX
2014-12-15, 05:35 PM
Get Pharm Prami or Caber. Prami is cheap as dirt. .25mgs-.5mgs the entire time you use NPP. That solved my Tren dick issue.

I've run NPP before. I want to run Nandrolone for 20ish weeks and don't want to pin that much. I like the idea of running deca because of this. Been trying to decide between deca and NPP for my next blast.

Right now, I'm pretty much set on 750 test and 600 deca for 20-25 weeks.

BroMD
2014-12-15, 05:36 PM
Maybe for old-time sake. I miss that AVI haha

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/filepicker/gN36VQmyRS2Yzim8WMwA_1465c678.jpg
Mitch666

Genetikk
2014-12-15, 05:39 PM
Don't know the answer to your question but just came in to say you look fucking unreal for being 20

You were pretty lean when you were on tinychat the other day, in to see 225 shredded, will be insane

from your biggest fan lul

Oh chit, haha

Thanks man. Means a lot to me. You look great, and got some incredible potential so keep it up.

Jelet
2014-12-15, 06:29 PM
test/deca is combo is GOAT

My strength increases more off 500 mg of test and 300 mg of npp than it does for 1 gram of test...

i dont believe in things working together often.. like when people stack 10 mg of superdrol and 10 mg of dbol.. thinking it works better together or some chit... but test/deca actually has good blend together... they compliment each other....

Behappy1
2014-12-15, 06:36 PM

My rotator cuffs (subscapularis tendon specifically) get sore as FUCK towards the end of my shoulder/chest workouts. Would something like Deca/NPP or EQ (ligament repair effects and whatnot) be helpful for rotator cuff tendons?

both rotator cuffs fcked beyond imagination(ex-jawelin thrower if that makes sense)
couldnt push for chit now on deca i can go with wide grip on bp and do 6+ sets of barbell bp before my shoulder starts aching a bit but still nothing major that i couldnt do another 20+ sets for chest
chit is really amazing for your joints and some minor injuries also strained lower back a bit 3 days later was setting squat pr's

deca really made lifting and push days in general enjoyable for me again

MindlessWork
2014-12-15, 07:53 PM
Congrats on your meet Mitch and I'm sure you'll get it locked down next year and get some even better numbers on the board

Mitch666
2014-12-15, 09:36 PM
Good job mitch.

ty fella

Nothing to be ashamed of there. Great work bro. I need to get myself into a meet or a BB show. I wanna do something with this

In for video/motivation later

yea man I know we're all pretty dedicated here but once you compete in something it gives your training a more straightforward purpose. I highly recommend it.

good job fella srs

lol lets go midge dont wait damn jelly as fuck

gl with finals

FM15 approved

thanks fella, brain feels like mush right now but I think I have a tinder sloot coming over to smash, that will relieve some stress lol.

And I'm only waiting because of money/how much npp I have. Lol I say that now but inb4 I love npp and get more. I'm thinking if I tolerate it well I'll do a test/npp/tren and an oral blast late in 2015.

Congrats on your meet Mitch and I'm sure you'll get it locked down next year and get some even better numbers on the board

thanks man. 1525 is my goal in 2015 because that would qualify me for UPA nationals at 242, and I don't want to be cutting to 220 much longer I think.

KLAX
2014-12-15, 09:40 PM
both rotator cuffs fcked beyond imagination(ex-jawelin thrower if that makes sense)
couldnt push for chit now on deca i can go with wide grip on bp and do 6+ sets of barbell bp before my shoulder starts aching a bit but still nothing major that i couldnt do another 20+ sets for chest
chit is really amazing for your joints and some minor injuries also strained lower back a bit 3 days later was setting squat pr's

I'll second this. Nandrolone works wonders for lubin' up the old joints

Mitch666
2014-12-15, 09:41 PM
Also any input on whether I should drop test down to 500 or keep it at 750 when I add in npp? I'll probably start at 300 and ramp it to 450

MindlessWork
2014-12-15, 10:01 PM
I'll second this. Nandrolone works wonders for lubin' up the old joints

Wonder if that'll help my joints as well considering I am an older person

StatQuote
2014-12-15, 10:04 PM
Wonder if that'll help my joints as well considering I am an older person

I will probably perma cruise on test and deca when I am older unless it fucks with my lipids hard.

MindlessWork
2014-12-15, 10:10 PM
I will probably perma cruise on test and deca when I am older unless it fucks with my lipids hard.

I might go that route as well down the pike

budreiser
2014-12-16, 09:58 AM
thanks man. 1525 is my goal in 2015 because that would qualify me for UPA nationals at 242, and I don't want to be cutting to 220 much longer I think.

Smash 1525 and blast more tren. Fill out the 242s and beat Paul carter in a battle of rawness

t1000ct
2014-12-16, 10:09 AM

Look up the throwers 10 and do the rotation stuff (side to side and up/down ones with cables) will fix your issues. I had shit rotator cuff from tennis and being a baseball pitcher for 15 years benching and ohp hurt everytime. I did the throwers 10 stuff 3-4x a week for 4 months and now press pain free (never used Deca npp or peptides to help either) and just do it before every press day now.

Mitch666
2014-12-16, 12:55 PM
Smash 1525 and blast more tren. Fill out the 242s and beat Paul carter in a battle of rawness

lol I finally am gonna cruise in april and may I think. 6 month blast 6 week cruise? fm15 approved lol. Nah I'll try to make it 8 full weeks.

I'm gonna be fat if I fill out 242s, I wanna get dem hoes in summer brah lol.

Behappy1
2014-12-16, 01:22 PM
Look up the throwers 10 and do the rotation stuff (side to side and up/down ones with cables) will fix your issues. I had shit rotator cuff from tennis and being a baseball pitcher for 15 years benching and ohp hurt everytime. I did the throwers 10 stuff 3-4x a week for 4 months and now press pain free (never used Deca npp or peptides to help either) and just do it before every press day now.

how do i rep lol ?