PDA

View Full Version : What are top Men's Physique competitors running, and what does it take to get there?

Cocoa
2014-12-15, 04:44 PM
I've been receiving conflicted information about this; many people say that top physique competitors (Jeff Seid, Steve Cook, etc.) are on everything under the sun including HGH and shit. This makes sense to me because they are IFBB athlete's at the very top of their sport, it's only logical that they would take whatever they can to get an advantage.

Here's what confuses me, though: Men's Physique isn't about being the biggest and most shredded person on stage. In fact, competitors get points docked off for being too big or too shredded.

Steve Cook is 6'1 205-215 pounds. I don't know if that's what he competes at or if that's his off-season weight (not that he's ever not lean as fuck anyways, but still), but the point is, how much shit can he possibly be on?

I'm 20 years old and on my first cycle of test only and even I'm 205-210 lbs. Obviously nowhere near as shredded as Steve Cook, but still, there's still people here (Look at ChaseThisLight, Dirty, etc. and etc.) who are only on AAS (test/tren at the most, nothing exotic like HGH) and would fucking dwarf Steve Cook standing next to him IRL, both bigger and leaner in contest stage.

I guess the question I'm trying to ask is, how much shit are top physique competitors really on, considering they're normally not much heavier than 200 lbs, what use would blasting grams and grams of gear + HGH be for them, would they even need to?

http://i.imgur.com/CfZQiFf.jpg

Itachi
2014-12-15, 05:23 PM
I had a friend that did NPC and they are not on GH/Slin at least he wasn't. Test, Trenbolone, Masteron, Winstrol, Superdrol, and Anadrol is what he said. NPP/Dbol for those that can look full not bloated. "Dude just get really lean and blast Test,19 nors and DHTs."

Cocoa
2014-12-15, 05:31 PM
I had a friend that did NPC and they are not on GH/Slin at least he wasn't. Test, Trenbolone, Masteron, Winstrol, Superdrol, and Anadrol is what he said. NPP/Dbol for those that can look full not bloated. "Dude just get really lean and blast Test,19 nors and DHTs."

That's kind of what I've been thinking

It seems to me like it's all about the look certain compounds give you. Just get to ~205 @ 7-8% and then use compounds like test/tren/mast to get the dry, hardened look for competiton, maybe throwing in stuff like EQ/anavar/winstrol/etc. for polishing touches. Would that be true to say?

I think my plan right now might be to run test/tren next summer and try to just recomp if that's the case. I should be able to maintain 205 lbs, and just cut my BF down from ~12% to ~8% pretty easily recomping on test/tren I think.

Behappy1
2014-12-15, 05:32 PM
Sadik is on some extra shit for sure dem lumps on stomach doesnt lie

Also most physique guys in my country are on slin(not huge doses though like 20 iu-40 iu max)

BroMD
2014-12-15, 05:38 PM
Steve Cook > Jeff Seid

Itachi
2014-12-15, 05:49 PM
That's kind of what I've been thinking

It seems to me like it's all about the look certain compounds give you. Just get to ~205 @ 7-8% and then use compounds like test/tren/mast to get the dry, hardened look for competiton, maybe throwing in stuff like EQ/anavar/winstrol/etc. for polishing touches. Would that be true to say?

I think my plan right now might be to run test/tren next summer and try to just recomp if that's the case. I should be able to maintain 205 lbs, and just cut my BF down from ~12% to ~8% pretty easily recomping on test/tren I think.

Try it and see what happens. Handcannon was bigger than these dudes, lean, and hadn't touched GH. Granted he was kinda short, but yeah. If Frank Zane didnt need GH/Slin I don't see why anyone would, but everyone has the right to use whatever they want to get to their goal of course

BroMD
2014-12-15, 06:01 PM
Try it and see what happens. Handcannon was bigger than these dudes, lean, and hadn't touched GH. Granted he was kinda short, but yeah. If Frank Zane didnt need GH/Slin I don't see why anyone would, but everyone has the right to use whatever they want to get to their goal of course

I've heard from people that amphetamines were used a lot for cutting during the 70's

Itachi
2014-12-15, 06:03 PM
I've heard from people that amphetamines were used a lot for cutting during the 70's

Yep. Cuts hunger and keeps you wired when youre weak from low calories. Makes sense. I hear that some lifters straight up sniff cocaine. Like this is a thing lmao. Didnt zyzz get into white?

nattybrah
2014-12-15, 06:06 PM
They are on 1 gram of god tier genetics and mild amounts of AAS. They arent big at all. The only people who think they are on grams of gear are delusional bad genetic faggots who are making excuses to support their use of grams of gear while looking like absolute dogshit. AKA everyone at GH15.

Itachi
2014-12-15, 06:08 PM
They are on 1 gram of god tier genetics and mild amounts of AAS. They arent big at all. The only people who think they are on grams of gear are delusional bad genetic faggots who are making excuses to support their use of grams of gear while looking like absolute dogshit. AKA everyone at GH15.

source?

Glen Buterol
2014-12-15, 06:16 PM
what would you call mild amounts of AAs?

Cocoa
2014-12-15, 06:24 PM

Thanks, this thread is helping clear up a lot of things and helping me understand the sport better

I like how it's less dependent on heavy AAS use compared to regular bodybuilding; I like the idea of building a top level physique on just test/tren and not having to mess with heavy doses and exotic compounds like HGH/slin. I still have to research contest prep, stage routine/posing, etc., but I'm genuinely interested in Physique now.

I'll see how I look once I recomp with test/tren this summer and get to [hopefully] similar stats of these top level competitors.

That's what I like about old school bodybuilders, they seriously were the pinnacle of aesthetics, not just mass monsters. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool as hell to see absolute monsters like Big Ramy, but I couldn't ever see myself obtaining that type of physique (seriously, what is Big Ramy, like 300 fucking lbs?). Whereas with Frank Zane at 200 lbs, I can see myself eventually reaching that level of physique, and I think it looks much better, too.

Jelet
2014-12-15, 06:24 PM
you cant tell whos running what. i have a friend from the gym that looks just as good as the people posted and hes runs juist test/var and schools most at the shows. wont post his name due to privacy issues/+ we are friends lol. and i know other people on grams of gear that look like complete shit lol. so the whole thing of being able to detect what people running is not really accurate.

Mitch666
2014-12-15, 10:00 PM
Everything I've read says: low test, mod-high eq in the offseason, tren, mast, winny. low dose gh if they can afford it since alot of them have to stay lean year round for shoots.

If you are on GH15 check out the mens physique section (although I'm guessing you aren't) but would give you some good ideas imo

nattybrah
2014-12-15, 10:07 PM
you cant tell whos running what. i have a friend from the gym that looks just as good as the people posted and hes runs juist test/var and schools most at the shows. wont post his name due to privacy issues/+ we are friends lol. and i know other people on grams of gear that look like complete shit lol. so the whole thing of being able to detect what people running is not really accurate.

I think one way you can tell how much gear someone is on is by looking at their lifestyle. Steve cook is constantly chaning location, never looks tired, and is always the same size. I doubt he is running much. Seid is doing the same thing. If these guys were on grams of gear you would clearly be able to tell. Bags under their eyes, obvious bloat, limited traveling, constant physique changes. They have great genetics and great gear response. That is pretty much it.

Im in the same boat as you jelet. Two friends i know (one just got his MP pro card) have incredible physiques but dont take much in the way of AAS. Nothing like the guys you see online.

Cocoa
2014-12-15, 11:05 PM
Everything I've read says: low test, mod-high eq in the offseason, tren, mast, winny. low dose gh if they can afford it since alot of them have to stay lean year round for shoots.

If you are on GH15 check out the mens physique section (although I'm guessing you aren't) but would give you some good ideas imo

What's the reasoning behind EQ in the offseason? I always thought EQ was meant to be used for the look it gives to aid in competing.

The test/tren/mast/winstrol stack makes sense for the dense, hard look. I can see the low GH as well for the leaning effects of it.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have access to GH15

Mitch666
2014-12-16, 12:04 AM
What's the reasoning behind EQ in the offseason? I always thought EQ was meant to be used for the look it gives to aid in competing.

The test/tren/mast/winstrol stack makes sense for the dense, hard look. I can see the low GH as well for the leaning effects of it.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have access to GH15
I'd guess they run eq during prep too but drop it before the show. I just meant the guys there say eq is a favorite offseason compound because it can pack on mass without getting bloated. It's not dry perse but it's not wet like higher test or deca would be if that makes sense.

not thebeastenman
2014-12-16, 12:24 AM
There on enough chit to give jeff gyno. ayyylmoa, no thanks jeff.

comeonson
2014-12-16, 12:36 AM
Sadik is on some extra shit for sure dem lumps on stomach doesnt lie

Also most physique guys in my country are on slin(not huge doses though like 20 iu-40 iu max)

I was gonna say I think Sadik is deff. on some GH.

FijiSotia
2014-12-16, 01:37 AM
1) Id say most conpetitors run different things at different doses with different combinations, just like everyone else does. Its not like they have any special super steroids/drugs that nobody else has (bar hgh i guess)

2)It takes time and good genetics to get there more than anything, you're not going to get Seid's waist line or heremy's proportions from running lots of gear, although we can control proportions to an extent

cruzetor
2014-12-16, 12:52 PM
what would you call mild amounts of AAs?

Under a gram :P

StatQuote
2014-12-16, 12:59 PM
I could see physiques being built like that off test for the most part and just 19nors leading up to the show. Honestly it's them staying lean year round that gives their use away. I respect the physique section because those guys seem to care more about balance.

Cocoa you are going to fucking make it brah.

Cocoa
2014-12-17, 01:18 PM
They use all the same shit bodybuilders use... Difference is genetics and insulin but don't think there aren't plenty of mp guys using slin because they most def are

Offseason: high test along with either deca/npp or eq, maybe an oral, gh if affordable, some take tren year round but most don't
Contest: low test, tren, masteron, winny, Anadrol, diuretics

If you think there's some secret drug stack you're an idiot

This might be a really basic question, but would deca/npp only be used in the off-season by competitors who still haven't reached their goal size? For example, if somebody like Sadik is already told they're too big on stage, what do they do in the off-season, if they already have enough muscle mass?

zombler
2014-12-17, 03:51 PM
This might be a really basic question, but would deca/npp only be used in the off-season by competitors who still haven't reached their goal size? For example, if somebody like Sadik is already told they're too big on stage, what do they do in the off-season, if they already have enough muscle mass?

unlikely anyone will ever get "too big" on deca..however those who need to stay somewhat conditioned for modeling etc might opt for eq as an anabolic

ThirdParty
2014-12-18, 09:47 PM
Steve Cook > Jeff Seid

Cook has the worst shoulders out of the group

ThirdParty
2014-12-18, 09:48 PM
They use all the same shit bodybuilders use... Difference is genetics and insulin but don't think there aren't plenty of mp guys using slin because they most def are

Offseason: high test along with either deca/npp or eq, maybe an oral, gh if affordable, some take tren year round but most don't
Contest: low test, tren, masteron, winny, Anadrol, diuretics

If you think there's some secret drug stack you're an idiot

This. Ectos gonna ecto in the end tho

nattybrah
2014-12-18, 10:24 PM
I could see physiques being built like that off test for the most part and just 19nors leading up to the show. Honestly it's them staying lean year round that gives their use away. I respect the physique section because those guys seem to care more about balance.

Cocoa you are going to fucking make it brah.

Them being lean has nothing to do with it. They are naturally lean. That is what separates good fitness models from the bad. Genetics to stay lean no matter what you take or eat.

Shitty genetic people need grams of gear and a meticulous diet to stay lean and grow. These are the people that will burn out and fall off the map after a few years.

Sissy
2014-12-18, 10:29 PM
I think one way you can tell how much gear someone is on is by looking at their lifestyle. Steve cook is constantly chaning location, never looks tired, and is always the same size. I doubt he is running much. Seid is doing the same thing. If these guys were on grams of gear you would clearly be able to tell. Bags under their eyes, obvious bloat, limited traveling, constant physique changes. They have great genetics and great gear response. That is pretty much it.

Im in the same boat as you jelet. Two friends i know (one just got his MP pro card) have incredible physiques but dont take much in the way of AAS. Nothing like the guys you see online.

but but but but but gh15....

but but but but bostin lloyd big daddy b 3 cc?

3 cc?

Gh and slin?

No?

Yeah, I agree. I doubt cook runs above 1.2g, not counting eq

BroMD
2014-12-18, 11:02 PM
Cook has the worst shoulders out of the group

Nah, he's sweet. Just a shit angle.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/af/bb/2e/afbb2eb37ee489da0244f6216d268cd6.jpg

nattybrah
2014-12-18, 11:29 PM
Cook definitely has the most attractive physique on stage. Buendia lacks lines and feathering. Sadik's midsection always looks flat and shitty. I wish Seid would bite the bullet and start taking more gear. Its clear that he is purposely staying small. If he blew up he would destory the competition.

Glen Buterol
2014-12-19, 04:01 AM
Cook definitely has the most attractive physique on stage. Buendia lacks lines and feathering. Sadik's midsection always looks flat and shitty. I wish Seid would bite the bullet and start taking more gear. Its clear that he is purposely staying small. If he blew up he would destory the competition.

you really think jeffy would do that? LOL

mrprop
2014-12-19, 08:40 AM

lol. jaco uses over a gram of tren and I have that in writing in a text convo ( yes my buddy knows him IRL)

StatQuote
2014-12-19, 01:24 PM
Them being lean has nothing to do with it. They are naturally lean. That is what separates good fitness models from the bad. Genetics to stay lean no matter what you take or eat.

Shitty genetic people need grams of gear and a meticulous diet to stay lean and grow. These are the people that will burn out and fall off the map after a few years.

Being lean at 225lbs is entirely different from being 185lbs lean. You are basically saying genetics are the only determining factor for anything and you sound like 250lb bitches that blame genetics for everything.

Goatlord
2014-12-19, 01:58 PM
lol. jaco uses over a gram of tren and I have that in writing in a text convo ( yes my buddy knows him IRL)

Jaco is so incredibly overrated it's ridiculous. I've shown pics to people IRL who don't lift of Zyzz, Plitt, Riches and Seid and literally everybody found Jaco to be the ugliest guy of them all, or rather he got ignored the most. I refuse to call this fella whose biceps and shoulders look like rectangles rather than bellies "aeshtetic".

Average hips, narrow shoulders with completely oversized traps and delts (I love delts but only on wide clavicles, they look retarded on narrow people), completely awful muscle insertions from head to toe, flat muscle bellies. Absolutely no genetic strength at all, dude is 100% drugs, training and diet, 0% genetics.

Look how groce he looks next to Ulysses, who has tiny delts, he is so bad he doesn't even care about pinning better, has enormous injection marks visible everywhere like Dennis Wolf. Poverty?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6fe5ab0e007f5f7c0994d10f62ebbbd3/tumblr_moz7gcgwei1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

Now imagine Jaco standing next to this guy

http://extremebodyfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/greg.jpg

By far the most overrated guy in the whole industry, I wonder how many dicks he must have sucked to get promoted to his level. His physique is not close enough to making him as popular as he is.

nattybrah
2014-12-19, 03:06 PM
Being lean at 225lbs is entirely different from being 185lbs lean. You are basically saying genetics are the only determining factor for anything and you sound like 250lb bitches that blame genetics for everything.

Fucking hell. Men's physique guys are not 225 lean. That is pushing into the fucking heavyweight bodybuilding category for some of those guys. Most of the pros I know (I know them personally) are 185 stage weight. They were all naturally lean before. They run nothing compared to blocky ugly retards like jaco.

StatQuote
2014-12-19, 03:59 PM
Fucking hell. Men's physique guys are not 225 lean. That is pushing into the fucking heavyweight bodybuilding category for some of those guys. Most of the pros I know (I know them personally) are 185 stage weight. They were all naturally lean before. They run nothing compared to blocky ugly retards like jaco.

Fair enough. Excuse my ignorance. They look like they weigh much more than 185.

sixfootfour
2014-12-19, 04:22 PM

how does one run that much tren without turning into a total psycho? lol brb 300 mg per week and my body is full out furnace mode. I dont even wana kno how id function on a high dose. Props to him for maintaining that lifestyle on so many compounds tho

He who shall not be named
2014-12-19, 05:17 PM
Our standards for bodybuilding have been skewered so much, you guys fail to realize that these Physique guys are actually fucking gigantic IRL, like 196lbs contest ready and 220 in offseason.

They're literally as big as the guys in the 70's

Men's physique is basically bodybuilding without GH/Slin, I know some guys probably include that in their cocktail but all MP guys are the typical Test/Tren/Mast kind've look.

Glen Buterol
2014-12-19, 05:39 PM
Our standards for bodybuilding have been skewered so much, you guys fail to realize that these Physique guys are actually fucking gigantic IRL, like 196lbs contest ready and 220 in offseason.

Men's physique is basically bodybuilding without GH/Slin, I know some guys probably include that in their cocktail but all MP guys are the typical Test/Tren/Mast kind've look.

true that. 6'1 @ 205 LEAN is huge

Popeye
2014-12-19, 05:50 PM

^this

nattybrah
2014-12-19, 05:53 PM
how does one run that much tren without turning into a total psycho? lol brb 300 mg per week and my body is full out furnace mode. I dont even wana kno how id function on a high dose. Props to him for maintaining that lifestyle on so many compounds tho

Jaco is a total psycho. The guy is a diva

Itachi
2014-12-19, 05:55 PM
"injection marks".

Are they using massive needles or something?

2014-12-19, 06:08 PM
Jaco is a total psycho. The guy is a diva

dude from SA named armageddon said he was homesex and smashed bros in the anoos

Behappy1
2014-12-19, 06:14 PM

misc fcks up your perception on bb'ing for sure
today i trained with NAC junior bb'ing champ and holy chit pics doesnt do him any justice(i srsly thought he isnt that big irl before i met him) dude was like 6'1'' 240 but that size dear mother of god.
Srsly makes you wanna stop lifting or even try to get big

Racism
2014-12-19, 06:38 PM
Jaco is so incredibly overrated it's ridiculous. I've shown pics to people IRL who don't lift of Zyzz, Plitt, Riches and Seid and literally everybody found Jaco to be the ugliest guy of them all, or rather he got ignored the most. I refuse to call this fella whose biceps and shoulders look like rectangles rather than bellies "aeshtetic".

Average hips, narrow shoulders with completely oversized traps and delts (I love delts but only on wide clavicles, they look retarded on narrow people), completely awful muscle insertions from head to toe, flat muscle bellies. Absolutely no genetic strength at all, dude is 100% drugs, training and diet, 0% genetics.

Why so much hate towards Jaco my friend? Yeah, he doesn't have them black genetics (round muscle bellies and small waist) and he doesn't have a big frame to compensate for (like many white guys have). Despite his genetic weaknesses, he managed to build a nice physique. The fact that he doesn't have great genetics means he should actually receive MORE props for his physique, not the opposite.

There are tons of black guys that are aesthetic, huge and they eat basically like fat kids.

2014-12-19, 06:44 PM
Why so much hate towards Jaco my friend? Yeah, he doesn't have them black genetics (round muscle bellies and small waist) and he doesn't have a big frame to compensate for (like many white guys have). Despite his genetic weaknesses, he managed to build a nice physique. The fact that he doesn't have great genetics means he should actually receive MORE props for his physique, not the opposite.

There are tons of black guys that are aesthetic, huge and they eat basically like fat kids.

I don't like jaco's waist, seems to wide imo but his traps/delt development is on another level.

I really like that hard-squared look with a small waist, not so much a fan of the afro round muscle bellies.

If Jaco had a really small waist his physique would be unmatched, because he is square he absolutely rapes on all side poses.

http://jackedgorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/jdb222.jpg

I think he went for too much mass at one point and dwelled in the slin/GH and his waist just became ultra blocky

ThirdParty
2014-12-19, 06:46 PM
I don't like jaco's waist, seems to wide imo but his traps/delt development is on another level.

I really like that hard-squared look with a small waist, not so much a fan of the afro round muscle bellies.

If Jaco had a really small waist his physique would be unmatched, because he is square he absolutely rapes on all side poses.

http://jackedgorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/jdb222.jpg

I think he went for too much mass at one point and dwelled in the slin/GH and his waist just became ultra blocky

Waist is just genetic. He needs to be doing bodybuilding. If his legs were as jacked as his upper body his physique would be goat

2014-12-19, 06:51 PM
Waist is just genetic. He needs to be doing bodybuilding. If his legs were as jacked as his upper body his physique would be goat

Of course, it's just the amount of food you need to be eating when on GH/Slin it literally causes your stomach lining to stretch. There's literally so many factors to what makes your waist bigger from

-overtraining obliques
-eating a metric fuckton
-Slin/Gh , it's either one or the other, nobody can really differentiate between what causes your waist to blow up because those two are used together majority of the time.

Like imagine if jaco had a waist like Ryan terry, it would just be game over. Jaco would look like he stepped out of a good jap animation

http://148bcec7bb334341cd98-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.r31.cf1.rackcdn.c om/908ce3873f9f2a31fd3be651d6932f05.jpg

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-19, 07:50 PM
1gram of legit primobolan enamthate / week.

Inb4 just run 500mg tren lol.

No.

Tren is a different look, much harsher on the body and does not yield the same physique as primo.

There is a reason 70s bb all had high primo in the blood.

Get hold of high quality LEGIT primo (labmax it till you find it idc.) Run that at a gram per week for three months on its own and then cone and tell me im wrong.

You wont tell me shit. Youl be too busy winning mens physique comps and sinking in gash

Dont even fucking bother runniing primo unless you are legit <10% .

Cocoa
2014-12-19, 08:48 PM

No.

Tren is a different look, much harsher on the body and does not yield the same physique as primo.

Get hold of high quality LEGIT primo (labmax it till you find it idc.) Run that at a gram per week for three months on its own and then cone and tell me im wrong.

You wont tell me shit. Youl be too busy winning mens physique comps and sinking in gash

In terms of raw results (lean mass gain/ fat loss) or the look it gives? What about building the physique on test/tren, then once you've already built the body and gotten to the desired stats, using compounds like primo for the look?

ThirdParty
2014-12-19, 08:49 PM

No.

Was thinking about that hesterday. Just too expensive. Would rather just use mast e. My next cycle will be high mast and a dbol taper trying to replicate the old school bbers

Mast vs primo mast wins on cost alone. Unless you can find legit primo tabs

ThirdParty
2014-12-19, 08:52 PM
In terms of raw results (lean mass gain/ fat loss) or the look it gives? What about building the physique on test/tren, then once you've already built the body and gotten to the desired stats, using compounds like primo for the look?

Mast. For most people has way less sides than test and tren. Look at jaco and how bad his acne is.

Moderate test dose. Moderafe to high masteron. Winstrol and you will be goat.

ThirdParty
2014-12-19, 08:58 PM
Somebody post the arnold parabolan pic. He had a completely different physique/look. Skeleton tren fac3 and everything.

Racism
2014-12-19, 09:25 PM
Somebody post the arnold parabolan pic. He had a completely different physique/look. Skeleton tren fac3 and everything.

http://i.imgur.com/lsTHho5.jpg

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-19, 09:37 PM
Thats the look whdre peolple immediately scream ROIDS. too defined, too outstanding. ..

The primo look is different, you look bigger than you truly are but better, the tren look is ultimate machine too much some would say obviously grwat if you want to look like a hardcore shredded action figure but the primo look brings more of a natural look a quality look to the muscles.

Its hard to describe

Racism
2014-12-19, 09:40 PM
Thats the look whdre peolple immediately scream ROIDS. too defined, too outstanding. ..

The primo look is different, you look bigger than you truly are but better, the tren look is ultimate machine too much some would say obviously grwat if you want to look like a hardcore shredded action figure but the primo look brings more of a natural look a quality look to the muscles.

Its hard to describe

Maybe because it doesn't exist.

Everybody talks about how primo is the best thing since sliced bread but I doubt even 1% of them who talk about it have used it.

2014-12-19, 11:41 PM
primobolana if legit is one of the biggest anabolic agents you can ever find,, along with hgh and trenbolona it transfer you into a very eficitn muscle machine,, tight large thick and dense ,, sharpness and actual lean muscle growth development from the inside of the muscle with no water retention on the outside what so ever

now! the trick with primobolana that no one will tell you ,, and this is a main trick of lay nortom and rest of the fake natural gang is as folow,,

they use PRIMOBOLANA ACATATO! NOT DEPOT NOT LONG ESTER BUT SHORT ESTER THAT LAST 1-2 DAYS,, they use an injectable version of the tablet from the past those old tablet from turky ,, this ! is what caused s quick and efective muscle growth and from the inside out while tightening the bodybuild up and sharpening him getting detail out ,, ofcourse water is also dependent of hgh ...and testosterona and anadrola and many otheer anabolic steroid,, but! when it come to primobolana ACATATO ! this is the main secret of fake natural along with trenbolona acatato

the changed with primbolona short ester are very fast,, it cause female to actualy look like bodybuild,, it make them tight hard and increase muscle diameter all same time ,, same with male bodybuild

we use alot of primobolna acatato ,, between 600 to 1500 mg a week and it deliver amazing amazing result when go with trenbolona and hgh but also by itself IF LEGIT

the legitimcay of the product primobolana is alway sin question this is why i only recomend top chefs thaty i approved before for purchasing this from ,, you do not just buy it for 40 dolaros doesnt work this way ,, it is the magic aas in a bottle

primobolana is only second to trenbolona and! it is magic in a bottle same as hgh

it need to be done right ,, 200 mg every 2 day or 200 mg every day ,, then you see very quick how head get small and body gets large and incharge ,, ofcourse together with human growth hormone you become top amatuer super fast

1000 mg of legit primobolana acatato

15 iu of legit gh

200 mg of legit testosterona

500-1000 mg of trenbolona

and few more products create MANY MANY TOP AMATUERS YOU SEE IN THE PAST AND ALSO NOW DAY ,, THE PROBLEM AS ALWYS NOW DAY IS WITH INSULINA ABUSE

gh15 approved/bible indx

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-20, 05:45 AM
Maybe because it doesn't exist.

Everybody talks about how primo is the best thing since sliced bread but I doubt even 1% of them who talk about it have used it.

I have used it.

Come back when you find it, run it then beg my forgiveness

avery
2014-12-20, 11:05 AM

Its hard to describe

Any pics or examples of the primo look?

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-20, 11:42 AM
Any pics or examples of the primo look?

Not really cuz youl never know until you run it yourself.