PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of Balkan Pharmaceuticals?

Glen Buterol
2014-12-15, 07:11 PM
Friend hooked me up with a sauce, was very weary of placing an order. Anyways after I sent a money order to the Ukraine about 5 weeks ago I just received my pack. Turns out it's made by Balkan Pharmaceuticals, complete with serial numbers and exp dates.
Just went to Balkan website and entered the ID's and all are valid codes. Feels good having pharma graded test.

Itachi
2014-12-15, 07:14 PM
Balkan is very controversial. No one seems to know like where the company is located, if they have a medical facility or etc. Apparently like Alpha Pharma in India they hold a license to make medications. However keep in my standards for India or some random Eastern Bloc nation are not the same as the USA and Western countries

That being said they do make legit gear, but at the same time people claim their is bunk/counterfeit shit going around. Personally I'm gonna start trying out big UGLs. People bash them hardcore, but Id rather go with that than a random guy making gear on a forum (IE: Fitmisc favorite lab). Not hating just speaking my mind

Cliffs: Not Pharma, but classy UGL with nice labels
: Long as their shit validates on the websites you should be ok.

Glen Buterol
2014-12-15, 07:17 PM
I just checked out their website. Gives me more peace of mind I guess lol I am still iffy about running some superior labs test.

Cocoa
2014-12-15, 07:17 PM
Balkan is what they sell on Ashop as far as I'm aware

I just checked out their website. Gives me more peace of mind I guess lol I am still iffy about running some superior labs test.

I'd be weary of running his orals and maybe his tren, his test is definitely good to go though man

nignog
2014-12-15, 08:21 PM
I've finished using their danabol week ago. It's legit.

Ron Swanson
2014-12-15, 08:29 PM
Looked at their website. Seems expensive brah.

Kooney
2014-12-15, 08:54 PM
balkan and alpha are very debatable towards being actual pharma. They are pharma in designated countries but say for instance in the UK/USA standards, they aren't.

RoundMound
2014-12-15, 09:18 PM
using balkan adrol, dbol, adex right now. its good well at least mine is.

God
2014-12-15, 09:18 PM
Balkan is very controversial. No one seems to know like where the company is located, if they have a medical facility or etc. Apparently like Alpha Pharma in India they hold a license to make medications. However keep in my standards for India or some random Eastern Bloc nation are not the same as the USA and Western countries

That being said they do make legit gear, but at the same time people claim their is bunk/counterfeit shit going around. Personally I'm gonna start trying out big UGLs. People bash them hardcore, but Id rather go with that than a random guy making gear on a forum (IE: Fitmisc favorite lab). Not hating just speaking my mind

Cliffs: Not Pharma, but classy UGL with nice labels
: Long as their shit validates on the websites you should be ok.

If it registers under the Balkan website its mostly likely pretty legit gear. The problem is there are a lot of BP fakes going around. Also BP is located in Moldova. Not saying it is for sure US grade gear, but it should be pretty legit and better than most UGLs right now (assuming it registers and looks like legit BP amps).

Mainly just quoted you to say its in Moldova lol

Glen Buterol
2014-12-15, 09:35 PM
If it registers under the Balkan website its mostly likely pretty legit gear. The problem is there are a lot of BP fakes going around. Also BP is located in Moldova. Not saying it is for sure US grade gear, but it should be pretty legit and better than most UGLs right now (assuming it registers and looks like legit BP amps).

Mainly just quoted you to say its in Moldova lol

yeah I checked out their website and it seems legit. All bottles have valid codes on them. Sounds like Balkan is legit.

I rolled the dice on this one and ordered from ashop. I was expecting to get ripped off or have the package lost in the mail but it worked out.

God
2014-12-15, 10:22 PM
yeah I checked out their website and it seems legit. All bottles have valid codes on them. Sounds like Balkan is legit.

I rolled the dice on this one and ordered from ashop. I was expecting to get ripped off or have the package lost in the mail but it worked out.

Yah I heard ashop selectively scams. Keep us updated though, they could just take the codes and such off and replace them on the fake amps. As big as ashop is, I'm sure he could pull a stunt like that off.

Glen Buterol
2014-12-15, 10:29 PM
Yah I heard ashop selectively scams. Keep us updated though, they could just take the codes and such off and replace them on the fake amps. As big as ashop is, I'm sure he could pull a stunt like that off.

I wouldn't be surprised and was actually thinking that. The superior test is more yellow but it could be the vial, while Balkan is clear. I am pretty sure its Russian on the bottle.

God
2014-12-16, 12:57 AM
I wouldn't be surprised and was actually thinking that. The superior test is more yellow but it could be the vial, while Balkan is clear. I am pretty sure its Russian on the bottle.

Color has mostly to do with the carrier oil used. Just as an example, grapeseed oil tends to be more yellow, while MCT oil tends to be more clear. Moldova is near Russia, that's probably why lol

ThirdParty
2014-12-18, 07:50 PM
balkan and alpha are very debatable towards being actual pharma. They are pharma in designated countries but say for instance in the UK/USA standards, they aren't.

This. Alin is a selective scammer also.

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-18, 07:58 PM
Ypu think a nice label = legit dosed gear? Lol.

Legit gear= legit gear. Wtf are you paying for? Real, solid gains or a piece of shiny paper stuck to some glass youre gonna throw away?

Fuck me nice shiny label... ive heard it all

Kooney
2014-12-18, 07:59 PM

Legit gear= legit gear. Wtf are you paying for? Real, solid gains or a piece of shiny paper stuck to some glass youre gonna throw away?

Gold Edition Optimum Nutrition

ThirdParty
2014-12-18, 08:00 PM
Gold Edition Optimum Nutrition

Celltech hardcore advanced

Kooney
2014-12-18, 08:01 PM
Celltech hardcore advanced

I remember kids used to buy celltech thinking they would look like bbers, they advertised so well to idiots back inthe day

ThirdParty
2014-12-18, 08:04 PM
I remember kids used to buy celltech thinking they would look like bbers, they advertised so well to idiots back inthe day

Those feels circa 2005

Glen Buterol
2014-12-19, 03:58 AM

calm down there big guy. I just said the vials look legit as fuk and I ran serial numbers into website and they are all valid. That doesn't justify anything but I would rather pin that then some bathtub shit

Dat Der Cell-Tech
2014-12-19, 04:50 AM
I've heard mixed reviews about Balkan Pharmaceuticals. A guy in my gym was running it and was convinced that it was bunk gear despite it being 'verified' on their site. A few others on UKM also claimed that it was either bunk or gave them pretty bad PIP.

Then again, a few people have also given positive reviews of the test and orals on UKM. It largely seems to be a mixed bag and is dependent on whether it's a bad batch or just a copycat lab.