PDA

View Full Version : advising low-test natty friend on self-administered THT therapy

hateful man
2014-12-17, 06:14 PM
He's doing this mostly to improve his quality of life overall, not necessarily bodybuilding purposes.

His natty test is low-normal per his lab results.

What do you think? 100 MG of test E a week straight off? Or go ahead and blast for a few months first because what the hell?

Thanks.

Anonimo92
2014-12-17, 06:31 PM
If he is not doing it for bodybulding purpose why should he blast?

hateful man
2014-12-17, 06:35 PM
If he is not doing it for bodybulding purpose why should he blast?

that much more impact from psychological perspective with a nice side benefit of increased muscle mass?

Mitch666
2014-12-17, 06:55 PM
that much more impact from psychological perspective with a nice side benefit of increased muscle mass?

then a cruise won't feel as good to him srs. If he's doing it for improved quality of life 100-250mg test depending on where it puts his blood levels

Ectobrah
2014-12-17, 07:19 PM
I've read about people simply self administering like 10-15mg per day every day as a test booster. No gyno, no sides or any kind of skyrocket of e2.

If this person is not interested in lifting, I wouldn't recommend blasting, as it (more or less) guarantees that should he ever come off the juice he'll go from natty "low-normal" to just "low".

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-17, 07:32 PM

Only if he lifts and eats properly.

BroMD
2014-12-17, 07:52 PM
Why not just go to a clinic and get bloods, ancillaries, and test for like $200/month?

FinaWhoa
2014-12-18, 11:46 AM
Wow seriously YOU shouldn't be advising him because it's apparent that you don't really know how to act right in this situation.

You say this is for a better way of life, then you say fuck it: let's cruise.

1) If he really needs TRT because his levels are low (how do you know they're low, did you get bloods, or is he just a lil bisch?) -- then go see someone at a TRT clinic, pay for pharma grade Test C and the doctor will give him what he needs to get him in the right reference range.

2) if you're self-administering for TRT purposes AKA improved way of life, then he really needs (1) baseline bloods so that when you start him on 50mg/wk you can see what actually happens, give that time and get bloods done again... raise to 75mg/wk, 100, 150 etc... till he gets to the upper reference range of test, without significant E elevation, with no signs of gyno/ sides, where he feels great. THAT's self-administered TRT.

3) if you think that he will get a positive benefit from BLASTING the shit out of test before he even knows what having normal test is like, is extremely juvenile logic. Your focus on his psyche is lame because not only will he not know wtf is going on, wtf to do at the gym (if he even lifts), but the side-effects are going to be magnified to extremes that neither one of you sound qualified to handle it - (a) you indecisive and (b) him naive. If anything it would mess with his mind.

4) blasting would be stupid because he doesn't lift. If a blast is in order... he will legit make monstrous gains on 250mg test if he eats and trains for 2 years. Blasting would be a lot more effective afterwards. It's like building an unnatty foundation lol...

StatQuote
2014-12-18, 11:57 AM
Wow seriously YOU shouldn't be advising him because it's apparent that you don't really know how to act right in this situation.

You say this is for a better way of life, then you say fuck it: let's cruise.

1) If he really needs TRT because his levels are low (how do you know they're low, did you get bloods, or is he just a lil bisch?) -- then go see someone at a TRT clinic, pay for pharma grade Test C and the doctor will give him what he needs to get him in the right reference range.

2) if you're self-administering for TRT purposes AKA improved way of life, then he really needs (1) baseline bloods so that when you start him on 50mg/wk you can see what actually happens, give that time and get bloods done again... raise to 75mg/wk, 100, 150 etc... till he gets to the upper reference range of test, without significant E elevation, with no signs of gyno/ sides, where he feels great. THAT's self-administered TRT.

3) if you think that he will get a positive benefit from BLASTING the shit out of test before he even knows what having normal test is like, is extremely juvenile logic. Your focus on his psyche is lame because not only will he not know wtf is going on, wtf to do at the gym (if he even lifts), but the side-effects are going to be magnified to extremes that neither one of you sound qualified to handle it - (a) you indecisive and (b) him naive. If anything it would mess with his mind.

4) blasting would be stupid because he doesn't lift. If a blast is in order... he will legit make monstrous gains on 250mg test if he eats and trains for 2 years. Blasting would be a lot more effective afterwards. It's like building an unnatty foundation lol...
Two year long 250mg/week test cycle?

Monstrous gains?

thinkingblackguypurplesuit.jpeg

I will consider this.

FinaWhoa
2014-12-18, 12:36 PM
Two year long 250mg/week test cycle?

Monstrous gains?

thinkingblackguypurplesuit.jpeg

I will consider this.

Hehe

I say this because if he is low T, him going back to normal levels T is 100-150. @250 he will be making great gains. On top of everything newbie weight-lifting gains, and time to figure out diet. It's not a cycle. I'm saying for him to cruise on 250 for 1-2 years before blasting off. He's on TRT, meaning he'll be B&Cing regardless. [Note: my philosophy, you're either B&Cing/ TRT, or you're not. PCT is an unnecessary step that brings more problems than it solves. There is no just one cycle.]

Had a friend who crashed his test, and lifted and ate right for years. Got on TRT 100mg/wk and recomped/ gained 20 pounds of mass in the time-span of 1.5 years.

Just because there is more gear, doesn't mean he will respond better.

I'm making size/ strength gains on a recomp macro diet and 300mg test cruise after micro-blasting multiple times. So 250mg will do him just fine considering he would make natty gains on 100mg; he's still in supra-physiological levels unless he's THAT shut down, but that's not really that common, assuming he's young and totally wrecked.

nattybrah
2014-12-18, 12:37 PM
You said he has normal-low test levels. Whats the number? If it isnt below 400ng/dl he doesnt have low test. Even at 350, for a non athletic male that is more than enough to get by.

iPushFatKids
2014-12-18, 12:40 PM
Since I found out I had low T (upper 200s total), I have been on 250mg per week, which put me around 1100 total. I have been eating 4500 calories a day (750 above maintence) and still losing fat. I have dropped around 10 pounds in the last 6 weeks. I have still been drinking the same amount of fluids and diet is about the same so it isn't water weight either.

All this is done while gaining strength.

Let him cruise at 250mg per week. I don't even need an AI at this dose.