PDA

View Full Version : how long to feel tren ace

NestbrahOnTren
2014-12-21, 07:25 PM
pinning 100mg eod today was my 4th injection so day 7

some insomnia and slight shortness of breath

none of my sides have been extreme I think they could even be placebo

trust my source and have only had legit stuff in the past... but starting to get worried tbh

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-21, 07:31 PM
Week or two depending on strength of product

mrprop
2014-12-21, 07:42 PM
24h

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-21, 08:01 PM
24h

Experienced users only. Its gonna take a few runs before your body is able to detect it. But yeah if its decent stuff you will feel it pretry fast.

FinaWhoa
2014-12-21, 08:52 PM
I pinned 50mg ED and felt it by the end of the week
By week 2 you know

You'll really know when you come off... it's always hard to tell until an extreme happens or you just learn dat feel. You just know.

I typed in "when does tren a..." into google and your question popped up. Just saying.

NestbrahOnTren
2014-12-22, 05:57 AM
I pinned 50mg ED and felt it by the end of the week
By week 2 you know

You'll really know when you come off... it's always hard to tell until an extreme happens or you just learn dat feel. You just know.

I typed in "when does tren a..." into google and your question popped up. Just saying.

brb delete the aas section as every question could be found on google

be interested to hear others opinions

sixfootfour
2014-12-22, 10:27 AM
soon brah. 10 days is when i really start to feel dat agression

Itachi
2014-12-22, 04:17 PM
Dude not everyone gets fucking side effects. Stop making these "is my Trenbolone bunk" hint threads because you arent drenched in sweat, covered in sweat, or wanting to marry your oneitis. I had some Tren Ace and I thought it was bunk it simply turns out I don't get major sides. Tren E gives me a little bit of acne ,but thats from the roller coaster of the long esther at the initial and end cycle.

shit man

NestbrahOnTren
2014-12-22, 04:29 PM
Dude not everyone gets fucking side effects. Stop making these "is my Trenbolone bunk" hint threads because you arent drenched in sweat, covered in sweat, or wanting to marry your oneitis. I had some Tren Ace and I thought it was bunk it simply turns out I don't get major sides. Tren E gives me a little bit of acne ,but thats from the roller coaster of the long esther at the initial and end cycle.

shit man

ive only made one thread but I appreciate your input anyway bro

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-22, 04:33 PM
ive only made one thread but I appreciate your input anyway bro

Its ok bro. Few more cycles then soon youl be wizzurd

FinaWhoa
2014-12-22, 04:41 PM
Don't get butthurt. Your question is the same as, when does test kick in? What is PCT? It's not that you're asking questions, it's that you're asking questions that are easy to answer.

The original AAS section was a little beyond these types of questions, thus allowing their to be better discussions.

The premise is that you do some of your own homework, before asking for help. We're not here to do your homework for you, rather help stimulate and guide you; as well as discuss.

But hey, I guess that's what the FM15 section is for.

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-22, 04:47 PM
Fm15 section is for wizard sausages brah

FinaWhoa
2014-12-22, 04:52 PM
Fm15 section is for wizard sausages brah

What say you take your sausage, I'll take my sausage, and we go cast some spells? ;)

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-22, 05:32 PM
What say you take your sausage, I'll take my sausage, and we go cast some spells? ;)

n-no homo?

NestbrahOnTren
2014-12-22, 05:44 PM
Don't get butthurt. Your question is the same as, when does test kick in? What is PCT? It's not that you're asking questions, it's that you're asking questions that are easy to answer.

The original AAS section was a little beyond these types of questions, thus allowing their to be better discussions.

The premise is that you do some of your own homework, before asking for help. We're not here to do your homework for you, rather help stimulate and guide you; as well as discuss.

But hey, I guess that's what the FM15 section is for.

google it mate, there are answers varying from 1 day to 4 weeks, so I wanted info/experiences from people I somewhat trust

StretchArmstrong
2014-12-22, 05:45 PM
2 days I start dreaming about killing people

is this just at a higher dose or what? i've got some tren-ace on the way but i'm hesitant to blast it since i just started a new job. i'll probably just YOLO myself as usual but i might start at a lower dose for once.