PDA

View Full Version : Is there medical evidence to show people respond to different AIs?

Itachi
2014-12-24, 01:51 PM
I've seen several people seen that regardless of what brand,ugl or R/C (let's say Armidex) it does nothing for them. Or enough to stop gyno kills their sex drive or to little and they run into high estro issues.However when they switch to Aromasin or Letrozole their estrogen is okey dokey. Is there any validity to this ? I feel I could be part of thks club with Arimidex.

Discuss.

BroMD
2014-12-24, 02:01 PM
I think it's more people don't know their bodies or get bloodwork, so they're guessing. I think people get paranoid about gyno or have high estrogen symptoms and then just crash their estrogen and say they have no sex drive.

Same with people that use too little or have a bunk product and say they are non-responders.

I think people do have varying amounts of aromatse enzymes, but saying you flat-out do not respond to an AI is bullshit.

Nipy
2014-12-24, 02:12 PM
Kinda off topic but some studies show aromasin/arimedex is better absorbed with food

Edit: decreased absorption for adex and increases for asin

Itachi
2014-12-24, 02:17 PM
I think it's more people don't know their bodies or get bloodwork, so they're guessing. I think people get paranoid about gyno or have high estrogen symptoms and then just crash their estrogen and say they have no sex drive.

Same with people that use too little or have a bunk product and say they are non-responders.

I think people do have varying amounts of aromatse enzymes, but saying you flat-out do not respond to an AI is bullshit.
interesting. Getting bloods this weekend. Took 1mg of Armidex on Sunday. Mild nipple ache and no low estro signs. Feels.

Kinda off topic but some studies show aromasin/arimedex is better absorbed with food

I WAS under the impression food impeeded digestion of oral medications.

Itachi
2014-12-24, 02:20 PM

interesting. Getting bloods this weekend. Took 1mg of Armidex on Sunday. Mild nipple ache and no low estro signs but at the same time no high ones either. Feels.

I WAS under the impression food impeeded digestion of oral medications.

Omega
2014-12-24, 03:40 PM
I think some people are much more sensitive to estrogen, and of course the ubiquity of aromatase enzymes in the body.

The bottom line is some people can run endless compounds with no AI, and not get gyno, people like us run a little test and have boobies for days.

Letro is my on cycle AI, nothing less. AND nolva for the anti-gyno effects.

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-24, 04:08 PM
Everyones different and responds differently to drugs.

If you already have high estrogen and think that lowering it with an ai is gonna stop gyno then you might be dissapointed.

Once the receptor has been activated its going to start growing. It wont suddenly stop just because you lowered your estrogen with some aromasin.

SERMS

AI'S

Inb4 but i had gyno and reversed it with just aromasin.....

See first sentence.

Popeye
2014-12-24, 04:33 PM
Aromasin is better absorbed with a fatty meal from what I've heard (and read)

FinaWhoa
2014-12-24, 04:38 PM
To confirm

- Asin likes fat
- People respond differently to each AI
- People have different levels of baseline estrogen and aromatase in general
- People respond differently to the gear they go on and thus need different levels of AI, if none at all...
---e.g. I need AI on cruise dose of test.
- People get bunk shit - think it doesn't work
- People get real shit - don't know what high/ low estrogen is; don't know how their body functions and thus overdose/ underdose and blame it on everything but their own lack of knowledge. Couple this with bunk gear AKA you think you're on a gram of test but really, without blood work, how the hell do you know?
- People need to get blood work for baseline, and for when they're on cycle and having best time of their life so that they can notate where they like their blood values to be, so that future cycles can match up. Taking notes helps. Most don't and won't.

BroMD
2014-12-24, 05:29 PM
On a side note, if you crush the fuck out of you e2 alcohol can help for a bit. Tried it, it helps:

The studies described in the previous sections strongly support the hypothe- sis that congeners present in alcoholic beverages can produce measurable estrogenic effects, even at moderate drinking levels. Specifically, those studies found the following:
• Alcoholic beverage congeners exerted estrogenic effects both in an exper- imental animal model and in post- menopausal women.
• The estrogenic effects of alcoholic beverage congeners were detectable using a variety of estrogenic markers, including the pituitary hormones LH (in OVEX rats and postmeno- pausal women), FSH, and prolactin (in postmenopausal women); uterus weight (in OVEX rats); and the estrogen-responsive liver proteins HDL cholesterol and SHBG (in postmenopausal women).
• In both the experimental animals and the postmenopausal women, the changes in the levels of all estro- genic markers were consistent with the presence of biologically active phytoestrogens in the congeners.
• Red wine congeners and bourbon congeners produced similar estro- genic effects in experimental animals and in postmenopausal women.

http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf

Brb crying like a bitch with some bourbon