PDA

View Full Version : Anyone noticed any mental changes on Tren?

BarackObama
2014-12-24, 06:50 PM
Like not being to memorize things easily or messing up with your memory span/thought process?

He who shall not be named
2014-12-24, 07:18 PM
Like not being to memorize things easily or messing up with your memory span/thought process?

Thought you knew everything about AAS and dictated what people should and shouldn't run and claimed to look better than every single person on fitmisc.

Phaggot.

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-24, 07:27 PM
Thought you knew everything about AAS and dictated what people should and shouldn't run and claimed to look better than every single person on fitmisc.

Phaggot.

Lol'd

Strong

FinaWhoa
2014-12-24, 08:11 PM
lmfao at above....

The questions in the AAS section lately have been seriously so so so subpar, it's like you don't even try. Tren and mental changes, nah brah, that shit is sweet, side-effect free.

On a serious note, if you don't have changes, I feel your gear is bunk.

Now if we're to validate your question of 'mental' into psyche [personality] and cognitive aspects... then I would say that cognitive is a lot rarer than psyche, in terms of changes - but that said, I feel your psyche will be the driving force behind cognitive changes from tren. Meaning the "I don't give a fucking shit" attitude, applied to say studying, will not behoove someone in school... because they won't really care about the outcome of an exam... or what happened for me was, I was so aggressive, ambitious, vicious, and tenacious that it in fact motivated me to study harder and kill everything and everyone in my way of getting 100% on the test - the fact that I functioned perfectly on 4 hours of sleep helped as well [note: long-term sleep deprivation will have negative effect on cognitive processes, yet if the drive is there, coupled with copious amounts of energy drinks and cigarettes, can get you by just fine]. It's impossible to argue that taking X dose of tren has an X impact on cognitive abilities on a general populous because then hey, we would all be very aware of using it for said ability, or to avoid it as such.

BarackObama
2014-12-25, 07:45 AM

Phaggot.

Lol'd

Strong

If you two retards didn't have reading comprehension skills of a 2nd grade retarded kid, you'd realize that my question is a question asking for your opinion/experience. Asking for someone's experience =/= "knowing everything" since everyone's mental/cognitive experience with Tren is different. Fucking retards.

I guess you answered my question without even intending to.

BloodandThunder
2014-12-25, 07:52 AM
If you two retards didn't have reading comprehension skills of a 2nd grade retarded kid, you'd realize that my question is a question asking for your opinion/experience. Asking for someone's experience =/= "knowing everything" since everyone's mental/cognitive experience with Tren is different. Fucking retards.

Wow you're so badass I wish I could be as cool as you

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-25, 08:07 AM

Merry Christmas

Itachi
2014-12-25, 09:15 AM
Fuck off Op. srs too dumb to use Accutane post cycle and cried about acne and tries to tell people what they need to do.

BarackObama
2014-12-29, 04:18 PM
Fuck off Op. srs too dumb to use Accutane post cycle and cried about acne and tries to tell people what they need to do.

Lmfao. My acne cleared up after 2 or so months of daily Benzoyl Peroxide use. No need to take in potentially harmful medication for something so minor.

Tundraclunge33
2014-12-29, 04:30 PM

Phaggot.

Still lolling at this. Lmao