PDA

View Full Version : can i run my 15 cycle then cruise for another 6 weeks then pct??

bootlegrascal
2014-12-24, 08:47 PM
this is my first cycle im currently on week 7 of a 15 week cycle i wanna use the rest to bulk then possibly cruise for a while to cut,

can i cruise for a while then PCT?

Kooney
2014-12-24, 08:48 PM
yes. if you want to.

ChaseThisLight
2014-12-24, 08:58 PM
why "cruise"? If you're gonna do that just extend your cycle and keep doses a little higher. I mean you could cruise, I like to run a little more on cuts because the more anabolics the faster you can cut without losing any strength or mass (unlikely that you'd lose the second but I don't like losing strength or fullness either). If you're gonna come off anyways it makes no difference, the point of cruising is to get health back and check for those of us on for life.

bootlegrascal
2014-12-25, 05:34 AM
why "cruise"? If you're gonna do that just extend your cycle and keep doses a little higher. I mean you could cruise, I like to run a little more on cuts because the more anabolics the faster you can cut without losing any strength or mass (unlikely that you'd lose the second but I don't like losing strength or fullness either). If you're gonna come off anyways it makes no difference, the point of cruising is to get health back and check for those of us on for life.

good post pretty much what i needed to know, thanks

Itachi
2014-12-25, 09:17 AM

fuck cutting natty. I lost a lot of mass :(

ChaseThisLight
2014-12-25, 12:47 PM
fuck cutting natty. I lost a lot of mass :(

same lol, cutting coming off cycle was a huge mistake for me the last time i came off. dropped down to like 183. now 205-206 at a similar bodyfat less than a year later.

Mitch666
2014-12-25, 05:15 PM
fuck natty

fify.

OP blast your fucking balls off if you're going to pct and come off. only cruise if you want to stay on. Actually here we don't even cruise then.