PDA

View Full Version : Wish there was a AAS diet creator

Kooney
2014-12-28, 05:02 PM
Like those sites like swole.me. Imagine you could put your aas intake and stats down and it would recommend you calories and diet. lol. most sites are shit.

but then again its all Dependant on other variables again :(

when will our community modernize enough so that we can be lazy fucks who just lift and eat

Cocoa
2014-12-28, 06:35 PM
Like those sites like swole.me. Imagine you could put your aas intake and stats down and it would recommend you calories and diet. lol. most sites are shit.

but then again its all Dependant on other variables again :(

when will our community modernize enough so that we can be lazy fucks who just lift and eat

It should be pretty similar to regular off cycle calories, just higher for each compound, wouldn't it be?

For example, my maintenance calories are like 2800-3000 off cycle, and on 500 Test it seems like they were 3300 ish. I'd guess different orals would bump it up another 100-200, and tren would skyrocket it quite a bit

I don't really fucking know though lul, I completely agree that it would be nice knowing more about nutrition on AAS. There's so much information on natty nutrition (countless studies showing optimal fat intake, protein intake, etc.), yet so little on how bodies process nutrition with AAS involved.

harstem
2014-12-28, 07:06 PM
People vary though, genetic response to the drugs. Running test boosted my maintenance calories by like 2k. I just ate and ate while leaning out and growing. But my friend has to be vary careful, clean eating careful tracking or he can just bloof up realllly quickly.

sixfootfour
2014-12-28, 07:28 PM
exactly. When i cruise my maintenance drops about 500ish, and thats even while using gear moderately. But ya tren will deff effect your metabolism the most. Anythjng over 600mg test will also imo.

Mirinkunt?
2014-12-29, 06:59 AM
Diet for tren bulk = ALL of the carbs, protein shake with every meal and 20g of fish oil + fatty beef liver. Enjoy your pure lbm gainz.

If you're on more than 500mg/w of AAS it's pretty safe to cut on a 750 cal deficit imo, you may think you lose lbm but it's just IM water