PDA

View Full Version : AAS and illness

BroMD
2015-01-16, 11:12 AM
So I've had this cold for about 4 days now, and it's been dragging a little. I haven't even gone to the gym to let things heal/get better. But I'm suppose to pin today and I'm worried my immune system might take a shit.

Last year I was sick and when I took dbol I noticeably felt more sick the next day, then stopped the next day, felt better so I took more dbol, then I woke up shitty again the next day. That's my correlation.

Any science out there?

itsthetrenbrah
2015-01-16, 01:10 PM
So I've had this cold for about 4 days now, and it's been dragging a little. I haven't even gone to the gym to let things heal/get better. But I'm suppose to pin today and I'm worried my immune system might take a shit.

Last year I was sick and when I took dbol I noticeably felt more sick the next day, then stopped the next day, felt better so I took more dbol, then I woke up shitty again the next day. That's my correlation.

Any science out there?

well... normally aas increase recovery in the body, so I dont think you should stop, deca is used and other aas to help keep muscle/mass in very ill people like, aids patients, so I would imagine if used for them, its safe for the sick general population.

other things to note are:

your body is used to receiving certain levels of that compound at intervals, not taking it can throw off homeostasis that your body has that will weaken your immune system, by adding more stress to your system.

aas increases the bodies ability to recover cells faster, thus it may help, var was used for burn victims to speed recovery too, as for viruses going around i am unsure exactly how aas affects your white blood cells ability to fight off the illness

i am not a doctor... so its my two cents

God
2015-01-16, 01:16 PM
Pretty sure higher test levels makes it easier to get sick but I wouldnt really worry about it unless it's pneumonia or bronchitis. If it's just a common cold then keep pinning

BroMD
2015-01-16, 01:28 PM
Pretty sure higher test levels makes it easier to get sick but I wouldnt really worry about it unless it's pneumonia or bronchitis. If it's just a common cold then keep pinning

I'm coughing green shit up and woke up sweating last night. It's not debilitating, but I just wanna push it. Maybe I'll pin just test and pin deca tomorrow or the next day

BroMD
2015-01-16, 01:34 PM
well... normally aas increase recovery in the body, so I dont think you should stop, deca is used and other aas to help keep muscle/mass in very ill people like, aids patients, so I would imagine if used for them, its safe for the sick general population.

other things to note are:

your body is used to receiving certain levels of that compound at intervals, not taking it can throw off homeostasis that your body has that will weaken your immune system, by adding more stress to your system.

aas increases the bodies ability to recover cells faster, thus it may help, var was used for burn victims to speed recovery too, as for viruses going around i am unsure exactly how aas affects your white blood cells ability to fight off the illness

i am not a doctor... so its my two cents

Well well well

We assert that numerous studies in the literature with other pathologies suggest this immune benefit, and also state that it is important to differentiate that many people including medical doctors have confused cortical steroids, which are immuno-suppressive by nature, with anabolic steroids, which the following studies show can be immuno-potentiating. For instance, one study on uterine cervical cancer showed that nandrolone decanoate (Deca Durabolin) can "improve cell-mediated immune response and enhance the activity of macrophages", while it "reduced the incidence of post-operative infection", at the same time that it "did not influence tumor growth". (3) In another, nandrolone also "largely counteracted the immuno-suppressive effect" of radiotherapy.

http://www.medibolics.com/as_immun.htm

Mitch666
2015-01-16, 02:05 PM
AAS FELLAS ONLY CAN STILL GET SICK ONCE IN A BLUE MOON....

BUT! ON FDA GH AND INCRELEX WITH AAS...HUMANS SIMPLY DONT GET SICK

2014 strong cold duration

human with weak immune system due to deaseases....will need to be on his meds or end up in hospital with complication from a cold...

typical human with good immune system = 5-14 days like good ole granma

invisible human aka fda gh and or increlex on A REGULAR BASIS = 0 days .. you cant get sick

its a known thing that you wont hear anywhere else but here because no one wants you to never be sick....you need to be sick.....people make money on this ...then again gh15.org will tell you whats up period no balonie

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

invinsible human

BroMD
2015-01-16, 02:17 PM
AAS FELLAS ONLY CAN STILL GET SICK ONCE IN A BLUE MOON....

BUT! ON FDA GH AND INCRELEX WITH AAS...HUMANS SIMPLY DONT GET SICK

2014 strong cold duration

human with weak immune system due to deaseases....will need to be on his meds or end up in hospital with complication from a cold...

typical human with good immune system = 5-14 days like good ole granma

invisible human aka fda gh and or increlex on A REGULAR BASIS = 0 days .. you cant get sick

its a known thing that you wont hear anywhere else but here because no one wants you to never be sick....you need to be sick.....people make money on this ...then again gh15.org will tell you whats up period no balonie

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

invinsible human

Oh Lord! Hallelujah! I will feel the healing power off aas and gh. May my white blood cells be as vicious and as strong as my deadlifts

-Amen

Side note: So many fucking lurkers in this section

I SEE YA BABY! START POSTING OR GTFO

FM15
2015-01-16, 02:57 PM
just pin it srs

FM15 approved

sixfootfour
2015-01-16, 03:04 PM
i got the flu over the summer while on tren. Im pretty sure it made my fever even worse since i sweat like a pig on it. But i wouldnt worry with just a simple head cold, which it sounds like you have.

Mitch666
2015-01-16, 03:17 PM
Oh Lord! Hallelujah! I will feel the healing power off aas and gh. May my white blood cells be as vicious and as strong as my deadlifts

-Amen

Side note: So many fucking lurkers in this section

I SEE YA BABY! START POSTING OR GTFO

exaclty fella this why we fucking need fm15.org so the morons and retards who lurk and don't contribute can't see everything

mitch666 approved