SNACKPACK
2014-12-07, 07:48 PM
John Otis.

NestbrahOnTren
2014-12-07, 07:51 PM
why sissy?

DCR
2014-12-07, 08:08 PM
dont know personally or second hand but i think babyslayer, george leeman would be a good coach.

MindlessWork
2014-12-07, 08:14 PM
why sissy?

This and judging from your back pic you've done some serious training, Sissy. What are your lifts like right now out of curiosity?

Sissy
2014-12-07, 08:32 PM
why sissy?

Because the uncertainty of which compounds and doses are best suited for my goals is kind of stressful

I tried tren, superdrol, EQ and Var

But i felt like i was a lab experiment and spending too much energy hyper focusing on any effects, juggling dosages and fighting/feeling out estrogen levels

I want another person that has more understanding than just what i read in the gh15 bibe

Tired of throwing shit in a syringe and hoping for gains and then second guessing my diet or training which has been on point

RoundMound
2014-12-07, 08:43 PM
Pete Rubish, Dan Green, or Leeman would be my choice.

But i'd personally lean towards Rubish because of similar age/goals and dirty has made crazy gains in a short period of time.

Sissy
2014-12-08, 08:51 PM
I wonder what Otis's rates are

Sissy
2014-12-08, 08:51 PM
Dirty

Do you know rubbishs and leeman's rates?

Anonimo92
2014-12-09, 04:16 PM
Wtf you are 100% off? I thought you committed to b&c? How long when u came off? cold turkey? felt like chit? pls respond

Mitch666
2014-12-09, 08:56 PM
Dirty

Do you know rubbishs and leeman's rates?

rubish is 70 for deadlift only 80 for all your programming.

But from your posts it seems like you want a drug coach not just somone who will program your lifts

I'd like into john otis like cakes said or john meadows

Itachi
2014-12-10, 06:21 AM
Im no coach or pro...but do coaches really have some magically inside info on what compound works the best together? Serious question. If so they are keeping that shit low key.

Mirinkunt?
2014-12-10, 10:37 PM
Im no coach or pro...but do coaches really have some magically inside info on what compound works the best together? Serious question. If so they are keeping that shit low key.

Sort of... there is definitely a deeper science to the timing and manipulation of hormone stacks combined with diet if bbing/fitness modeling or training if PLing/competing in Strongman.

Part of it is also that a lot of people will adhere to their diet/training a lot more strictly if they've sunk money into it... So they'll make better gains simply because they've got a person reinforcing their goals.

You and I both probably have a ton of AAS knowledge and could easily detail a good year long drug program for mad gainz but how confident would you be setting up a program for someone to get guaranteed huge gains on their DL like Rubish and Leeman have or have someone smash 1st place in their first bb comp like some coaches do nomsayin.