PDA

View Full Version : Muslims, End times talk....

applesauce
2015-09-11, 05:54 PM
I thought I already knew everything about the Dajaal. So today I was reading Islamqa a very respectable source..Apparently the Dajaal will conceal his kufr from people. I know that he would slowly transition calling himself a prophet to God...but I didn't know he would start smaller than that.

Interesting...i know the Dajaal is alive today but Allah SWT hasn't made his appearance public, but it's interesting to know if he's still somewhere remote or already taking actions but just concealing himself. If Islamqa is accurate, he'll probably present himself as a lay muslim until Allah SWT allows for him to surface.

I've also been really struggling with the Idea of Dajaal. According to a Sahih Hadith, Dajaal handcuffed and tied and looked after by a hairy beast advised people to follow Muhammad PBHU. He asked questions related to the Prophet, the Sea of galilea and the Dates of Jordan. He knows that he will be released one day by Allah SWT.

My issue with the Dajaal is that he's sole purpose is supposedly to be the Dajaal. In other words, he was made that way..He isn't a Jinn like satan. He is human for sure, but he was made to destroy..Maybe prior to being cuffed, tied in an Island the Dajaal was a prideful human and being made to be the Dajaal was his punishment? but there's nothing in Hadith or Quran to suggest that..Everything I see in the quran and hadith points that he was made for that purpose.

So is he going to hell? From the Hadith, it seemed like he just knows he's there to mislead human per orders..Not really a matter of free will.

Omega
2015-09-11, 06:15 PM
I think ad-Dajjal will be biologically human (can be killed, will appear human by our metrics, etc.) but he was created for this purpose, so he may not have a soul like we have a soul that will be judged.

applesauce
2015-09-11, 06:51 PM
I think ad-Dajjal will be biologically human (can be killed, will appear human by our metrics, etc.) but he was created for this purpose, so he may not have a soul like we have a soul that will be judged.

Oh I know he's human. Most scholars agree that he is, and he will have a soul otherwise he won't be human.

My friend at the mosque today gave me a great answer but I didn't really eat it till maybe a few moments ago. I guess he's human just like us but was given powers. He has free will. Allah is just the all knowing and he already knows what will happen and what won't. Looking at the hadiths, they're all warnings so yeah..make sense now.

I just got thrown away by Islamqa because they said allah swt will release dajaal because he will get mad at something.

applesauce
2015-09-12, 03:55 AM
This Shia sheik is saying he talked to the Mahdi..WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecLGtmwb5DA

I only understood about 70% of the conversation, but It was still hillarious. I would imagine even a shia would find this hillarious.

And this is apparently the Mahdi according to two shia sheiks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGE8yvomV6g

Another one of the 30 dajajils...srs.
Omega

applesauce
2015-09-12, 04:26 AM
By my count there has been `17 who claimed they are the mahdi like the british dog mirza ghulam and Muahmmad Al-Qhatani plus 8 who their supporters claimed as Mahdi...This doesn't include smaller claims like the hilarious video above...

Sahih Hadith says there will be 30 dajajils before the the real dajaal shows up...we are either really close or already in the 30 mark...This doesn't mean the Mahdil will arrive soon though..Only allah knows. It just shows that the prophecy that 30 dajajils will show up is close to being fulfilled.

Important to remeber that these 30 dajajils didn't say they were dajaal but said they were Mahdi..30 dajajils means 30 liars..these false Mahdi claims are big lies..Mirza Ghulam for example have followers even today.....

Remember muzzie bros, sahih hadith says that people fill force the real Mahdi to become the leader..

With the misguided group ISIS waving black flags and grabing lands at a mindblowing pace, be careful of people that will take advantage of this and claim they are Mahdi.

Omega
2015-09-12, 01:04 PM
lmao the shia comepletely bastardized the concept of mehdi

brb hes some dude hiding in a cave for hundreds of years.

do you consider al qahtani a dajjal? they seemed mistaken rather than liars. they were good muslims, and realized they were ruled by tawagheet.

applesauce
2015-09-12, 01:40 PM
lmao the shia comepletely bastardized the concept of mehdi

brb hes some dude hiding in a cave for hundreds of years.

do you consider al qahtani a dajjal? they seemed mistaken rather than liars. they were good muslims, and realized they were ruled by tawagheet.

It's possible Al-qahtani isn't a dajaal but Otaibi is, imo..

You have to remember Otaibi was a student of Islam and was one of Ibn bazz student. Ibn bazz would go through length just to get him out of prison etc and tell him what he was doing was wrong.

Only Allah knows that.it's possible they were just both misguided but it's hard to lean on that opinion because A Mahdi claim is no laughing matter...How did Juhyaman even know Al-Qahtani was the mahdi? He didn't really..it's logical to think he picked him out of sheer convenience...But also, I guess Ibn Bazz wouldn't be that high on him if he was dajaal...I don't claim my opinion to be true..I might very well be wrong about them

Allah knows best.

I know that people like Ghulam and many others are Dajajil though..that's for sure.

Omega
2015-09-12, 02:05 PM
It's possible Al-qahtani isn't a dajaal but Otaibi is, imo..

You have to remember Otaibi was a student of Islam and was one of Ibn bazz student. Ibn bazz would go through length just to get him out of prison etc and tell him what he was doing was wrong.

Only Allah knows that.it's possible they were just both misguided but it's hard to lean on that opinion because A Mahdi claim is no laughing matter...How did Juhyaman even know Al-Qahtani was the mahdi? He didn't really..it's logical to think he picked him out of sheer convenience...But also, I guess Ibn Bazz wouldn't be that high on him if he was dajaal...I don't claim my opinion to be true..I might very well be wrong about them

Allah knows best.

I know that people like Ghulam and many others are Dajajil though..that's for sure.

No one will really know who is mehdi at first, and even mehdi will deny he is mehdi (like qahtani did!) he was reluctant, so this made people think it was him even more, hundreds in the haram really thought he was mehdi too and took bay'ah so it was really just a sad incident all around.

applesauce
2015-09-12, 02:17 PM
No one will really know who is mehdi at first, and even mehdi will deny he is mehdi (like qahtani did!) he was reluctant, so this made people think it was him even more, hundreds in the haram really thought he was mehdi too and took bay'ah so it was really just a sad incident all around.

You're right srs..

But I just there was so many things that wasn't fulfilled like syria and Iraq being occupied and death this and that happening..

but it's possible they looked at the old wars.

Omega
2015-09-12, 02:23 PM
You're right srs..

But I just there was so many things that wasn't fulfilled like syria and Iraq being occupied and death this and that happening..

but it's possible they looked at the old wars.

yeah hindsight is 20/20 but even now, sure we might think the signs about syria and iraq are being fulfilled, but well never know for sure. Imagine how they felt when the mongols sacked baghdad (even though that was a sign), its been like 800 years since then and we're still waiting

RNS
2015-09-12, 03:58 PM
I'm correct in assuming that Sunni Muslims believe the Mahdi is yet to be born?

applesauce
2015-09-12, 04:37 PM
I'm correct in assuming that Sunni Muslims believe the Mahdi is yet to be born?

We dont know. If the mahdi is to come soon he'd be alive today. If he isn't, he's not born yet...we dont believe hes been alive for a long time

applesauce
2015-09-13, 06:28 PM
Just a reminder, there's a very popular "hadith" that's been spreading around the world today because of the Sryian Crisis..So many muslims don't know it's not Sahih and it's not even Hassan. It's either fully fabricated or just super weak.

There is no Sufyani Sahih or even Hasan Hadith. Srs..

It's easy for Muslims to assure there is because of how much of devil Assad is, but that Hadith is non-existent.

Iosef Stalin
2015-09-13, 06:31 PM
Is this like the anti-christ of your religion?

The antichrist in christianism foretolds the end of the world as we know it

applesauce
2015-09-13, 06:45 PM
Is this like the anti-christ of your religion?

The antichrist in christianism foretolds the end of the world as we know it

The antichrist is only part of the end of times in Islam, it doesn't really end there.

If you believe in the Antichrist, please know that God is not one eyed neither is Jesus...srs

Jesus will fight the antichrist.

applesauce
2015-09-15, 11:24 PM
I'm having trouble connecting Hadiths with the end times.

One Sahih hadith says every family in the world will have a muslim..1/4 it will spread everywhere. Should this be taken literally or go by number of Muslim vs total population?..If it's the former, it will take another 50+ years for that to happen. I think the massive influx of immigrants might have something to do with this hadith...That seems more plausible than a sudden conversion of billions of people. 1/4 of every family will mean Islam will own 1/4 of the current non Muslim population.

Also, it said that people will all know the truth during Jesus time..Is everyone going to be Muslim then? We know Gog and Magog will appear during Jesus time but these tribes won't be Muslim. It must take a special kind of stubborn to reject Jesus and the truth during end times..We know the end will hardly have any Muslims in it.

It must be logical to think the time after Jesus till the next major sign will be years and years and years away..generations..otherwise, how would people even forget the meaning of Islam?

But that doesn't fall in line with the hadith that says the Major signs will come one after the other really fast..

I'm starting to think the Beast and the Rise of the sun in the west will appear before Jesus...Otherwise even the enemy of Islam would become Muslims?.There will be peace but only Muslims enjoying the time of jesus and non-muslims regreting.

Something big/miracle has to happen for people to forget Islam post Jesus AS..otherwise, it would be generations and generation before that even happens.

In a hadith, it says that the Quran will be taken away both the Mushaf and the Quran inside people's heart and that's when the beast will start his work..Maybe this is how people will forget about Islam Post Jesus.
Omega, you know anything about this..?

I know must scholars agree on the opionion

Mahdi
Jesus
Gog and Magog

the rest..

But it's just an opinion...

lol i've been studying end times the last two years and I still don't know anything...lol

Post Jesus AS is scary..really scary. I consider myself lucky and super blessed...

Imagine being born in a generation without a mushaf...

applesauce
2015-09-15, 11:41 PM
This is supposed to be Hasan

It was reported from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There are three things which, when they appear, it will not benefit anyone to believe if he did not believe before: the Dajjaal, the beast and the rising of the sun from the west – or from the place where it sets.”

The beast and the rising in the West might come before Jesus...obviously it's possible the Prophet PBUH just mentioned the three random major signs..

It's logical from a Justice Standpoint though

FYI, none of this Hadith contradict each other...but trying to take detailed order is close to impossible...

Things we can assume

You can assume
-that the Rising in the west will before the beast
-that the Dajaal will appear after Mahdi and before Jesus
-Gog and Mogog will show up during jesus time..

But this assumptions doesn't give us anything except that the Mahdi will show up first and the dajaal 2nd..everything else only Allah knows.

I wish I know a sheik that can talk about this for as long as I want to...

The sahabas love talking about this stuff..

applesauce
2015-09-18, 01:13 AM
If you have weak Iman and hardly practice...it's really dangerous I guess to think that the end times is near since you might end up just waiting for the Mahdi and Jesus and repent when that happens...

But what if it doesn't happen in your life time?

applesauce
2015-09-26, 04:09 PM
3) The Battle in Mina

Before Imam Mahdi emerges an inter-tribal fight will take place. In the same year hajis will be looted and a battle will erupt in Mina in which many people will be killed. Ameer bin Shauaib reported from his grandfather that the messenger of Allah said:

"In Dhul Qaidah (Islamic Month) the tribes will fight, Hajis will be looted and there will be a battle in Mina in which many people will be slain and blood will flow until it runs over the Jamaratul Aqba. Their companion (referring to Imam Mahdi) will flee to a point between the corner and the Maqaam and will be forced to accept people's allegiance."
(Al-Fitan, Nuaim ibn Hammad)

This isn't a hadith but how credible is Al-Fitan? Omega

This is the same source "modern" Imams use to speak about ISIS..

I have no Idea why it's such a widely used source...or why a religious individual would use it as opposed to just solely relying on hadith and Quran.

meme33
2015-12-03, 03:22 AM
I am pleased to visit this forum because it can add to my knowledge of Islam and I am increasingly convinced that the religion of Islam is a perfect religion

Harga Meja Cafe (http://alvachair.com/) | Jual Tiang Lampu Taman (http://www.solarcellsurya.com/tiang-pju-lampu-taman-tiang-cctv-hingga-tiang-listrik/)