Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290
Results 5,781 to 5,796 of 5796
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffieh View Post
    Ok sick thanks guys.
    Gonna probably do 150-200 ED and reevaluate after that 6h day in the sun.
    Lol, shit catches up before you know it. First time I tried mt2 and sunbeds I over did it. Didn't realise I was tanning so fast, looking back at photos that was taken I looked too black haha

Weight
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madbrah77 View Post
    Body is changing everyday on test tren sdrol clen but sure as hell is not really healthy. I think I got used to feeling like shit, bp is still good I'm measuring ed but going to cruise half a year after this and getting my body some rest. Pray for me lol

Need to look my best on first of September. It's funny how far I have come in this the last 3 years, basically 25kg lean mass
    If you feel unhealthy its the sdrol. Its a fun oral but it doesnt take long to feel its toxicity. Still my favorite stuff to take.
    Live your life by the hour, not by the day. What will you achieve in the next hour?
    ''Frank Zane''

Weight
    105KG
    Height
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
    If you feel unhealthy its the sdrol. Its a fun oral but it doesnt take long to feel its toxicity. Still my favorite stuff to take.
    Can you explain the "toxic" feeling you get? Like what do you actually feel ? Just lethargy or?

Weight
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuleMaster View Post
    Can you explain the "toxic" feeling you get? Like what do you actually feel ? Just lethargy or?
    Its hard to explain but more like a combinaison of little things. Your cardio takes a hit, lethargy, pumps are huge (and painful in some place like lower back), bp gets higher, changes in appetite, aggression etc.

My poor wording makes it sound bad but it isnt. Just gotta keep an eye on the usual stuff with any steroids and despite all that sdrol gives a good sides/reward ratio imo.
    Last edited by Vanity; Yesterday at 08:56 PM.
    Live your life by the hour, not by the day. What will you achieve in the next hour?
    ''Frank Zane''

Weight
    Height
    6'9
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuleMaster View Post
    You'll be all tired all the time, appetite absolutely rekt, your piss turns pretty much brown, ON SD I've had gotten some kind of sharp pain in my kidneys and that's a real serious sign to stop taking the oral.
    The Dude's Crew

Elie's Nap Crew

UNDEFEATED Crew

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude's Dude View Post
    You'll be all tired all the time, appetite absolutely rekt, your piss turns pretty much brown, ON SD I've had gotten some kind of sharp pain in my kidneys and that's a real serious sign to stop taking the oral.
    Yea?
    I think I'm on day 15, 20mg a day ideal fine.
    Drinking at least a gallon a day, 1.2g NAC, nothing out of the ordinary TBH. Eating at lest 4K a day, 5k on lift days.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Weight
    Height
    6'9
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    Yea?
    I think I'm on day 15, 20mg a day ideal fine.
    Drinking at least a gallon a day, 1.2g NAC, nothing out of the ordinary TBH. Eating at lest 4K a day, 5k on lift days.
    When I had the sides was running w/o any liver support etc lol, Managed to be on 1week lol
    Now I use nac and dont have any sides tbh o yea and w/o NAC I also had diarrea all the time from SD lol.
    The Dude's Crew

Elie's Nap Crew

UNDEFEATED Crew

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Seriously?

IMO most of the "mental" side effects on AAS are major bullshit. Just weak minded people going nuts because they can't handle the stuff. Like that one about being on tren and not being able to be on a relationship, because of the side effects. Strong everything.

But what you said it's different, obviously. I never had that on SD, or any other AAS, luckily.

Weight
    Height
    6'9
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 138 View Post
    Seriously?

IMO most of the "mental" side effects on AAS are major bullshit. Just weak minded people going nuts because they can't handle the stuff. Like that one about being on tren and not being able to be on a relationship, because of the side effects. Strong everything.

But what you said it's different, obviously. I never had that on SD, or any other AAS, luckily.
    SD & Epi the only compounds I actually have had "real" noticeable sides from.

Been usin tren on/off for like 2 years while being in a relationship w/o any issues
    The Dude's Crew

Elie's Nap Crew

UNDEFEATED Crew

Weight
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Drink more water lol.
    ''Frank Zane''

Weight
    Height
    6'9
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Drink more water lol.
    I can promise you I drink more than enough lol.

I have a 2.2L jug that I down 3x / day
    The Dude's Crew

Elie's Nap Crew

UNDEFEATED Crew

Weight
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I can promise you I drink more than enough lol.

I have a 2.2L jug that I down 3x / day
    Ah shit. Good thinking on stoping then. I only ran it once with Tren for about 3-4 weeks and it was godly. Was thirsty all the damn time. Good times.
    ''Frank Zane''

Weight
    Height
    6'9
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Ah shit. Good thinking on stoping then. I only ran it once with Tren for about 3-4 weeks and it was godly. Was thirsty all the damn time. Good times.
    Ye as I said that time I ran w/o liver support, Now I used NAC and been totally fine, Sdrol's a wonderful oral haha
    The Dude's Crew

Elie's Nap Crew

UNDEFEATED Crew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 138 View Post
    Seriously?

The side effects aren't mental man

These are physical side effects

Ones that shouldn't be ignored

Superdrol is on another level in terms of how toxic it is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sdrol is making me pretty hard and full only a few days in, wtf what a drug. Last time I run an oral was nearly a year ago and var.

Did SD make you guys piss buckets?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Fellas who use MT2,

Skin type V, Mixed race skin, never burn just tan. Whenever I use mt2 my face always seems to look dirty and gets darker much quicker than my body.
    But once ive had a few tanning beds and been on mt2 a while, my body's skin tone gets aesthetic as fck.

So, is there any way to reduce the quick darkening of my face and the dirty look it has to it? Could I cover my face on tanning beds?