Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308
Results 6,141 to 6,157 of 6157
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuleMaster View Post
    Fuuk is it normal that tren makes you miss your ex or something?

Was slowly getting over her but recently really starting to miss her and want to get back in contact etc.. Been on tren for 4 weeks now and sometimes mtren before workout.. Could that be a reason? Wtf
    dude tren emotions are overstated. If you go off of it you will feel the same. Its not the tren you just randomly thought about her and decided you missed her. Plus isnt that the one that told you she fucked some black dude or some shit where you felt bad?...id legit want to kill her and not be associated not have feelings wtf.
    Last edited by Bulgarian; Yesterday at 02:29 AM.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

my pain is constant NestbrahOnTren's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuleMaster View Post
    Fuuk is it normal that tren makes you miss your ex or something?

Was slowly getting over her but recently really starting to miss her and want to get back in contact etc.. Been on tren for 4 weeks now and sometimes mtren before workout.. Could that be a reason? Wtf
    haha its like ive never been away, your avatar is a cracking tune btw bro
    will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
    will you still love me when I got nothing but my empty vial?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q5WSaosh1Q

Quote Originally Posted by Clive
    I wish a girl would tell Me good morning
    Instead I message 34 mentally ill bodybuilders saying good morning

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If I was going to throw an oral in on my first cycle, would Anavar be a good choice? BF% is a bit high so Dbol is outta the question, don't think I wanna touch Sdrol or Adrol and get some kinda mystery gyno...
    Also, what's the deal with Janoshik and the testing he does? If he tested a compound and the lab has results from his test that's says it's 95% what it's supposed to be, does that mean that it is infact what it's supposed to be?
    Don't want to buy "anavar" and have it be winny or something and have my hair fall out or w/e.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffieh View Post
    If I was going to throw an oral in on my first cycle, would Anavar be a good choice? BF% is a bit high so Dbol is outta the question, don't think I wanna touch Sdrol or Adrol and get some kinda mystery gyno...
    Also, what's the deal with Janoshik and the testing he does? If he tested a compound and the lab has results from his test that's says it's 95% what it's supposed to be, does that mean that it is infact what it's supposed to be?
    Don't want to buy "anavar" and have it be winny or something and have my hair fall out or w/e.
    Yeah 95 purity is good he hplc tests your sample. Your options from strongest to weakest based on what you're looking for are pretty much sdrol, winstrol, anavar. I don't really like kicks personally you just get out of the gates fast and then when you drop the oral you kinda stall. You can run var for your entire blast imo that's better. For a 4-6wk kick sdrol it's legit a game changer. Winstrol I'd low dose the entire blast but it's not something I like to use even tho it's a very good dry builder (better than dbol at a lower dose proved by studies) since it makes your joints brittle/prone to injuries.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Yeah 95 purity is good he hplc tests your sample. Your options from strongest to weakest based on what you're looking for are pretty much sdrol, winstrol, anavar. I don't really like kicks personally you just get out of the gates fast and then when you drop the oral you kinda stall. You can run var for your entire blast imo that's better. For a 4-6wk kick sdrol it's legit a game changer. Winstrol I'd low dose the entire blast but it's not something I like to use even tho it's a very good dry builder (better than dbol at a lower dose proved by studies) since it makes your joints brittle/prone to injuries.
    sdrol is nice but the headaches and nose bleeds are crazy even on 20mg/day

nose starts bleeding randomly

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erenbrah View Post
    sdrol is nice but the headaches and nose bleeds are crazy even on 20mg/day

nose starts bleeding randomly
    Damn rly? Never got that personally. I just had trouble sleeping at over 40mg daily since I expirimented a bit. No other sides. I like the stuff. No reason to go over 20mg imo anyway tho gains at that dose r amazing.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Never tried superdrol...how does that compare to dbol
    C A R L P O S T I N G crew

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    From what I know, sdrol >> all other orals. It's super toxic though, really rough on your body.

Thanks brotha, guess it's g2g then. The entire blast on var sounds expensive AF lol. Yeah, really not interested in winny, don't want injuries. Sdrol sounds retarded to run on my first blast, no matter how tempted I am... the main issue I have with it is the mysterious gyno that happens with it sometimes... no thanks. I can't get frequent blood tests so I need to keep things simple when gyno is a potential concern. Anavar sounds "safest" and most effective I guess, sadly pretty expensive.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    From what I know, sdrol >> all other orals. It's super toxic though, really rough on your body.

Thanks brotha, guess it's g2g then. The entire blast on var sounds expensive AF lol. Yeah, really not interested in winny, don't want injuries. Sdrol sounds retarded to run on my first blast, no matter how tempted I am... the main issue I have with it is the mysterious gyno that happens with it sometimes... no thanks. I can't get frequent blood tests so I need to keep things simple when gyno is a potential concern. Anavar sounds "safest" and most effective I guess, sadly pretty expensive.
    Sdrol gyno is very rare id wager to say its usually due to mislabeled products/something else in the pill.

You can always have prami and letro on hand and if you get problems from sdrol take both and nuke the gyno before its an actual thing, but those cost money and you might have to kill estro and take prami a few days etc. I mean I dont think its LIKELY to get that from superdrol but ive heard of it in rare cases whether it be mislabeled dbol or prolactin gyno from the sdrol itself.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sdrol gyno is very rare id wager to say its usually due to mislabeled products/something else in the pill.

You can always have prami and letro on hand and if you get problems from sdrol take both and nuke the gyno before its an actual thing, but those cost money and you might have to kill estro and take prami a few days etc. I mean I dont think its LIKELY to get that from superdrol but ive heard of it in rare cases whether it be mislabeled dbol or prolactin gyno from the sdrol itself.
    I can't lie, I am HELLA tempted. I already have letro on hand because just incase, and I'm getting Raloxifene in a few anyways to try to reduce a very small pubertal gyno I have in one nip... I am almost of the mentality that if I can't destroy that small amt in one nip, I'll get it snipped out anyways... Is it full retard for me to do a late kickstart (week 2 ATM) of like 20MG Sdrol for 3-4 weeks, and maybe end the cycle with some also?
    It's just so dirt cheap for that kinda dose.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    never tried dbol no intention on trying it. Dbol is the wettest tittiest givingest weakest oral by what ive read in studies winstrol anavar etc shit on it in pure lean body mass gains. BBers prefer anadrol from what ive seen every time.

Sdrol is god mode pretty much strength fullness tighter waist everything.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    I can't lie, I am HELLA tempted. I already have letro on hand because just incase, and I'm getting Raloxifene in a few anyways to try to reduce a very small pubertal gyno I have in one nip... I am almost of the mentality that if I can't destroy that small amt in one nip, I'll get it snipped out anyways... Is it full retard for me to do a late kickstart (week 2 ATM) of like 20MG Sdrol for 3-4 weeks, and maybe end the cycle with some also?
    It's just so dirt cheap for that kinda dose.
    yeah dude 4 weeks on/off even if you want is good af.

Unfortunately if you already have gyno youre kinda fucked unless you get surgery I think. Im not sure but i haven;t really heard of ralox reversing pub gyno...i remember @Aziz tried that.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    never tried dbol no intention on trying it. Dbol is the wettest tittiest givingest weakest oral by what ive read in studies winstrol anavar etc shit on it in pure lean body mass gains. BBers prefer anadrol from what ive seen every time.

Sdrol is god mode pretty much strength fullness tighter waist everything.
    Dbol makes u feel like a god srs
    C A R L P O S T I N G crew

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Dbol makes u feel like a god srs
    ive heard...still a pass from me...better orals out there imo.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    yeah dude 4 weeks on/off even if you want is good af.

Unfortunately if you already have gyno youre kinda fucked unless you get surgery I think. Im not sure but i haven;t really heard of ralox reversing pub gyno...i remember @Aziz tried that.
    Yeah I am just going to give it a shot before I pull the trigger on surgery... ralox is like a hundo, surgery is like $7k atleast.
    Mine's really mild I think, but it still really sucks. My nips have been looking better since I started this cycle for some reason though.
    I am pretty much convinced to say fuck it and probably grab some Sdrol now.

Weight
    Height
    5'7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Was planning on using caber .5 twice a week I believe with 500 test/400 deca and a bit of orals. My source that I am looking at does not have caber. Any alternative?

Weight
    Height
    6'4"
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleDeep View Post
    Was planning on using caber .5 twice a week I believe with 500 test/400 deca and a bit of orals. My source that I am looking at does not have caber. Any alternative?
    Order some Caber from indian/turkish pharma site or find a source/peptide site with prami. The first option is preferable though.