Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Senior Member QueefMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2016
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520178

    What Helped Me Beat Depression, Improve my Work Ethic, and Love Living

    Point blank. Kratom.

    It's a plant from thailand. (Where I live) that just puts you in a great mood. It makes you feel closer to those around you and calms anxiety while reducing chronic pain. It could be compared to weed, except it makes you want to get up and do things. It's the anti-lazy drug.

    Literally this plant changed my life.
    More on kratom:

    Kratom and depression
    http://kratomhappy.com/how-does-krat...sion-my-story/

    kratom effects and beginner guide
    http://kratomhappy.com/beginners-guide-to-kratom/

    Last edited by QueefMe; 2016-08-17 at 06:37 AM.
    http://www.bodybuilderinthailand.com
    My Blog Moved To Bangkok, Now Work Online, Bone Sexy Thai Girls, BodyBuild, Do Steroids, Eat The Best Food In The World

  2. #2
    my pain is constant NestbrahOnTren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Posts
    1,649
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17116247
    do you ever post on either misc other than to advertise
    will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
    will you still love me when I got nothing but my empty vial?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q5WSaosh1Q

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive
    I wish a girl would tell Me good morning
    Instead I message 34 mentally ill bodybuilders saying good morning

  3. #3
    Senior Member QueefMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2016
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520178
    I post a lot of informative content bro.

    I also post about substances/products I believe in. Check the AAS section for most of my posts

    Kratom is life changing
    http://www.bodybuilderinthailand.com
    My Blog Moved To Bangkok, Now Work Online, Bone Sexy Thai Girls, BodyBuild, Do Steroids, Eat The Best Food In The World

  4. #4
    Senior Member BloodandThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Posts
    1,401
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18526802
    It's getting it down the fucking hatch that's the problem, I've tried mix w water, juice, tea it all taste like dogshit
    It's just been illegalised in UK anyway so I'm sool

  5. #5
    Senior Member Berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 03 2016
    Weight
    81Kgs
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    468
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Do you recommend me buying like 1 kilo kratom and making it to tea and drink it like 3x a day also during school?

    @QueefMe
    Quote Originally Posted by playstationfan View Post
    white boyos need to help spread the white girl's buttcheeks so the ethnic brah can insert his ethnic cock in easier into the tight pink colored butthole of the white women

    it's over boyo~

  6. #6
    my pain is constant NestbrahOnTren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Posts
    1,649
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17116247
    Quote Originally Posted by QueefMe View Post
    I post a lot of informative content bro.

    I also post about substances/products I believe in. Check the AAS section for most of my posts

    Kratom is life changing
    not hating, props to you for what youve done with your website etc

    just feels a little bit like a hidden agenda when I read your posts


    but yeah as the guy says above, kratom and phenibut etc is now illegal in the UK, I know of sites that import phenibut to UK with no issues, you know anywhere that ships kratom to uk? has to be from europe to get through customs with no issues really
    will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
    will you still love me when I got nothing but my empty vial?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q5WSaosh1Q

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive
    I wish a girl would tell Me good morning
    Instead I message 34 mentally ill bodybuilders saying good morning

  7. #7
    Senior Member QueefMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2016
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520178
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry View Post
    Do you recommend me buying like 1 kilo kratom and making it to tea and drink it like 3x a day also during school?

    @QueefMe
    Personally I eat it mixed with unsweetened apple sauce and I think it's delicious lol.


    If I drink it then I mix it with water in a water bottle and drink it like that.

    Used to drink it all day everyday in university. Taking little sips through the day.
    @NestbrahOnTren

    Sorry bro I don't know of any uk sources that are selling after the recent ban there :/
    http://www.bodybuilderinthailand.com
    My Blog Moved To Bangkok, Now Work Online, Bone Sexy Thai Girls, BodyBuild, Do Steroids, Eat The Best Food In The World

  8. #8
    Senior Member Berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 03 2016
    Weight
    81Kgs
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    468
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by QueefMe View Post
    Personally I eat it mixed with unsweetened apple sauce and I think it's delicious lol.


    If I drink it then I mix it with water in a water bottle and drink it like that.

    Used to drink it all day everyday in university. Taking little sips through the day.
    @NestbrahOnTren

    Sorry bro I don't know of any uk sources that are selling after the recent ban there :/
    Are the effects really noticeable or is it something like caffeine?
    Quote Originally Posted by playstationfan View Post
    white boyos need to help spread the white girl's buttcheeks so the ethnic brah can insert his ethnic cock in easier into the tight pink colored butthole of the white women

    it's over boyo~

  9. #9
    Senior Member QueefMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2016
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520178
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry View Post
    Are the effects really noticeable or is it something like caffeine?
    the effects are not like caffiene. They are very noticeable depending on how much you take. Did you watch the video?
    http://www.bodybuilderinthailand.com
    My Blog Moved To Bangkok, Now Work Online, Bone Sexy Thai Girls, BodyBuild, Do Steroids, Eat The Best Food In The World

  10. #10
    Certified ‹bermensch aryanbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17 2016
    Height
    6'5
    Posts
    5,471
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    "God" made us the way we are, if I'm designed to be a complete sociopath then why would I want to interfere with "his" work?
    Quote Originally Posted by explorerspl View Post
    Why stop at test tbh? I recommend test/tren/sdrol. Great stack to get jacked. You can do lat spreads for all the skinny faggots in ICU with you

  11. #11
    Timmy Turner YouAreWrongMane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 17 2015
    Height
    5"11 or 180cm
    Posts
    4,127
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

  12. #12
    Senior Member jacobcmurphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 18 2016
    Weight
    170lbs
    Height
    5'9"
    Posts
    1,466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Cool

    But I'll stick to ganja, vaping solventless extracts til the day I die

  13. #13
    Senior Member QueefMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2016
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520178
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreWrongMane View Post
    For me and my friends it's always been the raw powder that works best..

    Every bad experience I hear with kratom where people say "it doesn't do shit " they were always using pills.

    Stick to the raw powder. If you are worried about taste mix it with unsweetened apple sauce and let it sit in the refrigerate for 30 minutes. Delicious like that
    http://www.bodybuilderinthailand.com
    My Blog Moved To Bangkok, Now Work Online, Bone Sexy Thai Girls, BodyBuild, Do Steroids, Eat The Best Food In The World

  14. #14
    Timmy Turner YouAreWrongMane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 17 2015
    Height
    5"11 or 180cm
    Posts
    4,127
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by QueefMe View Post
    For me and my friends it's always been the raw powder that works best..

    Every bad experience I hear with kratom where people say "it doesn't do shit " they were always using pills.

    Stick to the raw powder. If you are worried about taste mix it with unsweetened apple sauce and let it sit in the refrigerate for 30 minutes. Delicious like that
    I went on the website you suggested but they dont ship to Canada. So I tried ordering from here :botanicalkratom.com but they ask for a company name. Any advice on how to actually get this stuff?

  15. #15
    Senior Member QueefMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2016
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520178
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreWrongMane View Post
    I went on the website you suggested but they dont ship to Canada. So I tried ordering from here :botanicalkratom.com but they ask for a company name. Any advice on how to actually get this stuff?
    I'm not sure about canada. Maybe try looking for a source on reddit
    http://www.bodybuilderinthailand.com
    My Blog Moved To Bangkok, Now Work Online, Bone Sexy Thai Girls, BodyBuild, Do Steroids, Eat The Best Food In The World

  16. #16
    Senior Member ImmoralKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2015
    Posts
    2,290
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Anyone know if this effects any vitamin/mineral levels?

    Or if it has them
    *GET THE FUCK OFF ME CREW*

  17. #17
    Member fivb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by QueefMe View Post
    Point blank. Kratom.

    It's a plant from thailand. (Where I live) that just puts you in a great mood. It makes you feel closer to those around you and calms anxiety while reducing chronic pain. It could be compared to weed, except it makes you want to get up and do things. It's the anti-lazy drug.

    Literally this plant changed my life.
    More on kratom:

    Kratom and depression
    http://kratomhappy.com/how-does-krat...sion-my-story/

    kratom effects and beginner guide
    http://kratomhappy.com/beginners-guide-to-kratom/

    Its being banned in 3 days.

  18. #18
    Timmy Turner YouAreWrongMane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 17 2015
    Height
    5"11 or 180cm
    Posts
    4,127
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    tried it 3 time, was garbage. I got it from one of the best sources too. Made me really sick, had hick ups the whole day and my esophagus hurt really bad the next day. The taste is awful, maybe the most bitter thing I have ever tasted and this is when it was in lemonade too.

    overall did nothing but make me sick
    @QueefMe

  19. #19
    Junior Member shoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2016
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Well,even if I don't know how much this can work out for others, happy that you are recovered.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Angra Mainyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 01 2015
    Weight
    2 plates
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    1,034
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Yeah ive been taking kratom, its a great way to tolerate being around people if you aren't social, but it don't do anything for depression. Only heavy psychedelics will help with depression by temporarily forcing your brain to overcome some of the thoughts that are holding you back.
    bitch i might be
    bitch i might be
    bitch i might be


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions