Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 386 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

***Official Progress Pics Thread***

The official unofficial progress pics thread (for now). Post all your progress pictures here for people to mire and critique. Don't be afraid to post ya homosapiens and don't forget to edit out any personal shit.

I'll start because yolo.

At around 193ish lbs here. First pic was taken the other day.
    Any questions or suggestions feel free to tell me.

Ps sticky this shit (and edit if you want) @Nine @MindlessWork

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    195lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    I see it's already stuck guys..keep the gains coming (no homer)
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SNACKPACK View Post

Big fat fuk checking in
    Holy chit your face looks 30 percent bf

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Weight
    6̊̉̅͋ͥ̋̃͏̶҉҉̢̻̤͓͎&
    Height
    6̊̉̅͋ͥ̋̃͏̶҉҉̢̻̤͓͎͔̹̥̮͚̺̗͈̬̩̮6̡̠̗̝̦͚̯̠̭ͨ͋ͫ̅̃͊̾ͪ̊̐̈́ͤͪ̂ͯ̈́ͪͩ͘͡͝6̵̸̋̉͂ͪ̅̐̽̀̚͝͏̤̤̗̮̜̤̟ͅ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seeing some of you guys on this board really makes me want to consider teching

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseThisLight View Post

Still cutting? Looking leaner fella.

Weight
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Couldn't be cuz ive got my head tilted and looking down that im rocking the double chin. Fukin hell people like you say w.e comes to you mind with zero actual thought behind it.
    Looking down and revealing a double chin is a common characteristic of someone who is 30%BF.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    no mean to offend u fella dont cry : ( srs tho the only stopping me from steroids is being lean and having a fat face not worth it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Couldn't be cuz ive got my head tilted and looking down that im rocking the double chin. Fukin hell people like you say w.e comes to you mind with zero actual thought behind it.
    mirin gangsta wraps. You look probably like 16% bf if anything. Not too high at all. Good job m8

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bourbondown View Post
    Still cutting? Looking leaner fella.
    Nah lol. Been "bulking" but lately its been more of a recomp. Overall just inconsistent diet/training but getting back on track. Still making gains though. I'm gonna be shredding up here soon. I'm around 206 morning weight right now trying to drop down to 196 or so in Jan, then back to gaining strength/mass.

Weight
    Height
    6'1''
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipy View Post
    no mean to offend u fella dont cry : ( srs tho the only stopping me from steroids is being lean and having a fat face not worth it
    das it ,honestly there are things to prevent it from happening but most likely you wont do them and end up with puffy face anyway

chit rapes your facial aesthetics really bad ,brb what happened to your face why you look so fat(bish i got fcking six pack),did some1 punch you in the face ? Feels kinda bad

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Behappy1 View Post
    das it ,honestly there are things to prevent it from happening but most likely you wont do them and end up with puffy face anyway

chit rapes your facial aesthetics really bad ,brb what happened to your face why you look so fat(bish i got fcking six pack),did some1 punch you in the face ? Feels kinda bad
    Deca and high test has been killing mine. I'm hoping the facial bloat goes away more now that I'm dropping down to a cruise for a bit. I don't get it on tren at least (that I noticed but it seems like it can build up over time on gear unfortunately). Right now I look fine unless I down a ton of sodium, then I'm a bloated fuck.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You have convinced me to stay natty

It's sad seeing jacked and lean guys with fat boy faces I see on forums people complain while they're on ai's and clean diets I guess there's no way around it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It's sad seeing jacked and lean guys with fat boy faces I see on forums people complain while they're on ai's and clean diets I guess there's no way around it?
    Depends what compounds you're on. If you really care about whether your face is a little more puffy during a winter bulk then yah stay off deca etc. like you said, you naturally have a puffy face so if you just a cycle of test p and used an ai you should be fine and hardly notice a difference. Not to mention it would only be for around 2 months. Not really that bad in the long run. I have a gf who doesn't care and tbh idgaf what people think. I just do me and I'll be shredded during summer with no puffiness. Just don't be insecure about yourself and you'll be fine man.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well for starters don't use deca lol. I wouldn't say I have a fat face, for what I was running my face still looks pretty good but definitely puffier than normal. But I mean before deca I had 0 issue with face bloat. When I was cruising over the summer and got lean I was getting a super defined jaw line. Also keep the AI on point and don't binge on high sodium foods. I think a lot comes down to genetics as well. I see some huge guys clearly on a ton of shit who have very lean looking faces. Others have fat bloated faces even when they're lean. It's likely not just the gear causing that but a combination of gear and their genetics.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
    lots of people probably haven't seen me for a while since fitmisc went down, here's my current progress

Just started Week 11 of my first cycle (Test 500mg) and weighed in at 210 lbs today (up from 182 at the start).

I'm thinking about competing in Men's Physique sometime in the future. I don't really know anything about posing or anything, but after seeing my results so far I feel like I could have potential to do well. I'm thinking of running test/tren this summer and see where I get, and make up my mind on what I want to do.

What age do most people start competing? I'm 20 right now, I feel like I still have some good time to keep putting on some high quality, lean mass

Pretty sure I just told you in a rep comment recently but you got some insane potential man. You could definitely kill mens physique and at 20 you're in no rush. If that's the results of one cycle at the age of 20, you could get very far in MP. You definitely have the right insertions (no nut hug).
    ~~~PRs~~~
    Bench: 315x5
    Squat: 555x1/530x3
    Deadlift: 675x1/655x3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    mirin gangsta wraps. You look probably like 16% bf if anything. Not too high at all. Good job m8

he's definitely leaner than that. gh15 said 8% holding water for him but that was like 10lbs lighter. so still not in the teens
    AAS Section Mod
    death is my pct
    Took the Dan Bilzerian Heart Attack Stack and Lived Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by chode15 View Post
    Hookers and blow is always a decent answer

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseThisLight View Post
    Pretty sure I just told you in a rep comment recently but you got some insane potential man. You could definitely kill mens physique and at 20 you're in no rush. If that's the results of one cycle at the age of 20, you could get very far in MP. You definitely have the right insertions (no nut hug).
    Thank you, seriously means a lot to me to hear that from someone so experienced.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch666 View Post
    he's definitely leaner than that. gh15 said 8% holding water for him but that was like 10lbs lighter. so still not in the teens
    Yah i agree, he is lean just looks like a ton of water weight. Kinda how my face looks at the moment. Idk about 8%. maybe 10-11% now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Im planning on 250mg-500mg test for life with dry compounds in summer (mast or var) should I be scared of the bloat keep in mind I have slayer facial structure

Page 1 of 386 1231151101 ... LastLast