Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 384 of 384 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384
Results 7,661 to 7,663 of 7663
    Weight
    5'10
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbrahhh View Post
    Srs not trying to be a dick but why do dudes that have only been working out for a year and weigh 150 go on lmfao
    ye man I fucking cant stand people who go on when they have no base at all smfh

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Sorry guys, posted this then completely forgot about the site dealing with a move and changing jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by firby911 View Post
    Looking good fella you've came a long way since i remember your last pics. Doing classic physique or bb?
    Thanks man. I feel like I come a long way even between biweekly check ins at this point! I'm getting excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc7 View Post
    Youre competing finally dude!? Good to see, I always thought you had some pretty decent potential to do well on stage. If you dont mind me asking, whose prepping you? would have love to prepped you.
    Im being prepped by guy from a couple other forums named "rearden metal". I met him when he came up to Edmonton for a few of his guys competing in nationals and decided to try him out. Yeah mean I liked having you as a coach a lot. I kinda fell off the train a bit when my weeks with you were up and got embarrassed to message you again haha.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trenosaurus View Post
    Sorry guys, posted this then completely forgot about the site dealing with a move and changing jobs.

Thanks man. I feel like I come a long way even between biweekly check ins at this point! I'm getting excited.

Im being prepped by guy from a couple other forums named "rearden metal". I met him when he came up to Edmonton for a few of his guys competing in nationals and decided to try him out. Yeah mean I liked having you as a coach a lot. I kinda fell off the train a bit when my weeks with you were up and got embarrassed to message you again haha.
    I vaguely remember rearden metal from a few boards, honestly dont remember anything about how good or bad he was just that he was an older more experienced guy. Good luck man!
    5'8 194 5% stage weight
    Bench: 405x3
    Squat: 500x2 beltless
    Dead 640 beltless
    NASM Certified
    Diet+Training/Gear/Prep Coach methods based on science and results are the name of the game, message me for details, serious inquiries only please. PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT HC77@TUTANOTA.COM