Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 315 of 315 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315
Results 6,281 to 6,288 of 6288
    Toothless Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonymac View Post
    Janoy on snapchat this morning we got those big joocy lips puckered to the camera. Then it showed him in the fucking dark going to the gym I presume on his bike. Probably hasn't got a reflector or light on the damn thing and will probably end up getting mowed down my a car or truck. Mind you he's so potato I think he cycles on the pathways rather than the road.

Don't know if it's haircut or what but he head is definitely looking lobsided
    on spread lol

im picturing jason on a bike with a kids helmet on that jane makes him wear. he has one hand on the handle bar the other on his phone while he records himself....rolling right into a 4 way intersection. it was nice knowing you genova...

Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedLad View Post
    Incoherent 10 minute ramble while he can't decide if he wants to fall asleep every 30 seconds... This is exactly why so many hater trolls downvote the Monkey Prick. It never feels like he loves Youtube, his audience or what he is doing. Hey, let's shit out another video, i need views. About to say that i want to talk about going to the gym today...
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

Senior Member biceps triceps and biceps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo111 View Post
    La Reata.......................Easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy winner tonight.

Don't say I never give you guys anything.
    fuck off man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    on spread lol

im picturing jason on a bike with a kids helmet on that jane makes him wear. he has one hand on the handle bar the other on his phone while he records himself....rolling right into a 4 way intersection. it was nice knowing you genova...
    Doesn't seem to be wearing a helmet, a kick up the arse is likely to him more brain damage than a knock to the head anyway.
    Trying not to be creepy

Sometimes no one else turns up and you automatically win - Jason Genova.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Incoherent 10 minute ramble while he can't decide if he wants to fall asleep every 30 seconds... This is exactly why so many hater trolls downvote the Monkey Prick. It never feels like he loves Youtube, his audience or what he is doing. Hey, let's shit out another video, i need views. About to say that i want to talk about going to the gym today...
    yeah it's monotonous as fuck. I can't believe that he walked in circles in his apartment repeating things for 10 minutes and then decided it was okay to post his zombie 'i don't give a shit but I'll mumble retardedly' video. Usually he seems to know only to keep it to two minutes.

I sympathize with Andrew/Brad, imagine having to be around Jason repeating shit like that. A nightmare.

And I agree with a few posts, he seems to think its like a quota, if I post ANY video, even if its retardedly boring repeating the same autistic lines, then it will help me be litally a celbrity.

I mean he's beyond hopeless. if he weren't such a tard he'd realize that things like food challenges (even the ones he's done before) get more views and a better like to dislike ratio because sometimes NEW things will actually happen. He doesn't get that people are bored of the same retarded "I'm a fitness celbrityyt" thing for the last 5 years. Do something new Jason, jesus. Nathan is his easy connection to at minimum do random drone shit or food challenges. He doesn't have a brain though, will probably be doing this boring walking in his apartment /// fitness rants for the next 20 years

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    someone must have told him over 10 minutes = more ad revenue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    turned off ad-block to see how many ads. only 5 ads bro his entitled to it need money for better bike than Lenny

Weight
    228 lbs
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tired of seeing ads? Get Platinum membership here

Disclaimer: All member posts are considered individual opinions and are not considered to be fact by the FitMisc administration team.

Watch Jason Blaha videos here