Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckthatpeacock View Post
    [ IMG]https://fat.gfycat.com/EnchantedPiercingIchthyosaurs.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by NOT A MEAL View Post
    LMFAOOOOOOO which video is this from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. No Homo View Post
    haha this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kscl...youtu.be&t=265
    Poony-poon-poo-poonychee-chee-cheeps
    https://vid.me/PCnarrator Upload deleted videos to Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega, etc. and PM me a link.

Anti-Blaha Mujahadin Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC's Avatar
    Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia

Tardive dyskinesia (TD) is a difficult-to-treat and often incurable form of dyskinesia, a disorder resulting in involuntary, repetitive body movements. In this form of dyskinesia, the involuntary movements are tardive, meaning they have a slow or belated onset.[1] This neurological disorder, by definition, most frequently occurs as the result of long-term (usually at least 3 months duration) or high-dose use of antipsychotic drugs,[Note 1] or in children and infants as a side effect from usage of drugs for gastrointestinal disorders.[Note 2][2]

Tardive dyskinesia is characterized by repetitive, involuntary movements. Some examples of these types of involuntary movements include:[3]
    • Grimacing
    • Tongue movements
    • Lip smacking
    • Lip puckering
    • Pursing of the lips
    • Excessive eye blinking

I am not a doctor, but the long-term sides of Haldol are definitely kicking in.

Facial grimace. Hand claw. Rubbing forearms. Rubbing hands. Raising his arm to his head. Spontaneous head jerks.

Edit:
    "For example, people with fetal alcohol syndrome, other developmental disabilities, and other brain disorders are vulnerable to the development of TDs, even after receiving only 1 dose of the causative agent."
    http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1151826-overview

lmao jane FAS
    I'm a paramedic but by no means a doctor so had to Google the side effects of haloperidol.....

Extended QT intervals though I do know something about and they're really serious. It's basically the distance between 2 points on an ECG trace and needs regular monitoring to make sure it doesn't get worse or torsades de pointes syndrome can result. If not kept in check the result is often a massive MI and death.

All the halidol combined with the stupid amounts of caffeine really don't bode well for m'lard...

We don't care about heart attacks though we're freaks.
    Jason, do you know what nemesis means? The righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt.....

Me.

Oldschool cheeks of peace internettards's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC View Post
    I'm a paramedic but by no means a doctor so had to Google the side effects of haloperidol.....

Extended QT intervals though I do know something about and they're really serious. It's basically the distance between 2 points on an ECG trace and needs regular monitoring to make sure it doesn't get worse or torsades de pointes syndrome can result. If not kept in check the result is often a massive MI and death.

All the halidol combined with the stupid amounts of caffeine really don't bode well for m'lard...

We don't care about heart attacks though we're freaks.
    We all know m'tard will die of a heart attack or liver failure within the next 10 years. Might as well enjoy the ments while they last.

Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by internettards View Post
    We all know m'tard will die of a heart attack or liver failure within the next 10 years. Might as well enjoy the ments while they last.
    Inb4 a Johnnyfitness video of m'trannyfucker clutching his chest and gasping for air goes viral.

Enjoy-the-ment indeed
    Jason, do you know what nemesis means? The righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt.....

Me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Weight
    87KG
    Height
    5'11-6ft aka irl MANLET
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    anyone interested on inflicting some damage on steve shaw check out this thread http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...teve-Shaw-Saga

he basically begged for 7k because his engine is broken or some shit despite being in his 40s and is vice president or something like that of tiger fitness

he has also made some blaha tier claims about what he has lifted or can lift despite making videos talking shit about blaha being a liar/pussy

claimed to total over 2000 pounds and be one of the strongest over 40 years olds in the world including a 450lb bench a 700 squat and a 800 deadlift i think (close to these numbers)

yet his best powerlifting meet he had a 1568 pound total with the lifts he has claimed being no where near what he is actually capable of

leave him some dislikes on his newer videos boys
    *Konfidunce Krew*
    *Pizza Slayer Crew*

Weight
    4% shredded with striated ; shreds, cuts & vascularing defamation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LOL! this is the greatest
    No wonder hes been in so many car accidents
    "Science, you don't know science. I know science"

The Narrator

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckthatpeacock View Post

it jewening

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is not set up by Rich at all. Jason thinks he can sue Rich still for hitting him
    Last edited by Thiccered; 2016-12-18 at 10:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiccered View Post
    It is not set up by Rich at all. Jason thinks he can sue Rich still for hitting him
    You got that insider information?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rich is 100% behind it. The editing is clearly not done by the pisslord nor the filming. The upcoming video might be pretty menty.

Weight
    90 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    He probably can?
    Melon dollar CEO like to dress business like red carpet! Train like freak former niger ronie copeman! Scientifically proven 8.7/10 face, most beautiful poster on the misc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JanoyCresnova View Post
    You got that insider information?
    I was on the phone with him the day before. He thinks this will win his old gf back, and feels that he was made a fool of by rich. He also feels that Rich owes him a collab, because of what he did to him. He wants an earnest apology from Rich, and if he doesn't get it, he will try to get his mom to sue him.

Rich wants absolutely nothing to do with him. He has blocked him on all platforms, and ignores all his calls and texts. Janoy gave me his number to try to get him to respond, but I have no desire to contact Oil Man.
    Last edited by Thiccered; 2016-12-19 at 01:25 AM.

Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I was on the phone with him the day before. He thinks this will win his old gf back, and feels that he was made a fool of by rich. He also feels that Rich owes him a collab, because of what he did to him. He wants an earnest apology from Rich, and if he doesn't get it, he will try to get his mom to sue him.

Rich wants absolutely nothing to do with him. He has blocked him on all platforms, and ignores all his calls and texts. Janoy gave me his number to try to get him to respond, but I have no desire to contact Oil Man.
    Can you actually prove any of this with screenshots from your phone perhaps?

Forgive me for being dubious...not trying to be rude but trolling and Janoy go hand in hand these days

Me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Which old gf? Potatoes? Mary or some other catfish?

I don't know what he expects from Pianus. They collab'd (fuck I hate that word) and moved on. I think we all guessed that once they had met again after slapgate that would be it.

Interesting that Janoy is now looking a payday now to, Pianus may have to drop a few buck to make him go away. But what's Janoy going to say, Pianus slapped the autism into me

On a separate note I wonder did Janoy get to go the BSL private screening of Rogue One at the weekend?
    Last edited by Tonymac; 2016-12-19 at 02:54 AM.
    Trying not to be creepy

Sometimes no one else turns up and you automatically win - Jason Genova.

Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I doubt that Piana can be sued after Jason agreed to the slapboxing on camera and talks about how it all was fun and games in multiple other videos.

If they try to play the "but he a retard" card then the question should be: Where was his legal guardian, how could he travel to an expo alone...

If someone needs to be sued, it is Jason for all that Order 66 crap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonymac View Post
    Which old gf? Potatoes? Mary or some other catfish?

I don't know what he expects from Pianus. They collab'd (fuck I hate that word) and moved on. I think we all guessed that once they had met again after slapgate that would be it.

Interesting that Janoy is now looking a payday now to, Pianus may have to drop a few buck to make him go away. But what's Janoy going to say, Pianus slapped the autism into me
    The one he thinks is in the mafia, Mary. He's now claiming that he is now in the mafia too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC View Post
    Can you actually prove any of this with screenshots from your phone perhaps?

Forgive me for being dubious...not trying to be rude but trolling and Janoy go hand in hand these days
    Yeah understandable. Here's some proof, hope it's enough. vocaroo[dot]com/i/s06aREJq2qZ1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like literally

Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Like literally
    Repped

Little--rly

Edit...while I couldn't understand a fucking word he was saying it was definately Janoy
    Last edited by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC; 2016-12-19 at 03:01 AM.

Me.

Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast