Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21
    Senior Member trenosaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 05 2015
    Posts
    1,511
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Lol when my mom found my stash she tried to take it, but i told her "i'm a grown ass man, i have the right to make my own decisions, and i want my steroids back" and i got them back lol. She even got me a used needle storage container so i could stop putting them in protein tubs.

    10/10 would recommend

  2. #22
    Member trenboloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 28 2016
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    725139
    What do you mean by a year?

    Like a year-long cycle then just PCT off? Seems a little silly to do it this way. Are you planning on running any HCG anywhere throughout it to help with keeping the ol' boys nice and full?
    I have to chime in with the others and say 750mg is a lot, low dose over long periods of time works best with long esters like enanthate, you'll really make a ton of gains even off 250mg/wk for a year due to the accumulating effect.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Trenpizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 20 2016
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    533212
    I am not best body here, but i have done a lot of mistakes.

    Mate just buy some TestE and MastE vials and a couple of Arimidex boxes... Start at 300 TestE - 200 MastE for a good 8 weeks then raise dose by half CC both AAS.

    Start from a 4-6 weeks lean and depleted state:
    16w 300 TestE 200 MastE (BLAST)
    16w 450 TestE 300 MastE (BLAST)
    16w 600 TestE 400 MastE (BLAST)
    4w 150 TestE 200 MastE (CRUISE)

    Meawhile you will learn how to WORKOUT PROPERLY and EAT PROPERLY, in a year you should put on a good amount of MASS.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    35098590
    Quote Originally Posted by trenboloney View Post
    What do you mean by a year?

    Like a year-long cycle then just PCT off? Seems a little silly to do it this way. Are you planning on running any HCG anywhere throughout it to help with keeping the ol' boys nice and full?
    I have to chime in with the others and say 750mg is a lot, low dose over long periods of time works best with long esters like enanthate, you'll really make a ton of gains even off 250mg/wk for a year due to the accumulating effect.
    Nope blast and cruise. Bulk up blasts and cut on cruises
    . Also have hcg and pct stuff if anything comes up but I won't be using it if not

  5. #25
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    35098590
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenpizza View Post
    I am not best body here, but i have done a lot of mistakes.

    Mate just buy some TestE and MastE vials and a couple of Arimidex boxes... Start at 300 TestE - 200 MastE for a good 8 weeks then raise dose by half CC both AAS.

    Start from a 4-6 weeks lean and depleted state:
    16w 300 TestE 200 MastE (BLAST)
    16w 450 TestE 300 MastE (BLAST)
    16w 600 TestE 400 MastE (BLAST)
    4w 150 TestE 200 MastE (CRUISE)

    Meawhile you will learn how to WORKOUT PROPERLY and EAT PROPERLY, in a year you should put on a good amount of MASS.
    Was thinking about something similar actually except 250 test e and just a dbol in beginning and anavar to end for next blasts although test would probably be dropped to 100-150 during cruise (just to see how I do) I have one testicle so I honestly think I was producing less test than most of the guys here so would need trt in future anywaysm

  6. #26
    Member trenboloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 28 2016
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    725139
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    Nope blast and cruise. Bulk up blasts and cut on cruises
    . Also have hcg and pct stuff if anything comes up but I won't be using it if not
    True.

    I'd advise rolling with some HCG at least somepoint through, though.

    Anyways just don't go too ham, you really don't need a whole ton of gear to make excellent gains

  7. #27
    Senior Member Deltbrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04 2016
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    35098590
    Quote Originally Posted by trenboloney View Post
    True.

    I'd advise rolling with some HCG at least somepoint through, though.

    Anyways just don't go too ham, you really don't need a whole ton of gear to make excellent gains
    Yea ik read above. This blast has definitly made me realize how much more important nutrition and recovery is.

  8. #28
    Member trenboloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 28 2016
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    725139
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    Yea ik read above. This blast has definitly made me realize how much more important nutrition and recovery is.
    Your shit looks straight then, go for it.

  9. #29
    Senior Member leftzing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11 2015
    Location
    Cheecagah (White Sox)
    Posts
    922
    Rep Power
    34283009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    also don't plan on having kids or living past 55
    Yeah that is going to change, but I thought the same way when I was your age.
    Just so you know, If you throw me out I will probably kill you and everyone that is around us - PJ Braun

  10. #30
    Senior Member Zeezbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 09 2016
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    3993321
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenpizza View Post
    I am not best body here, but i have done a lot of mistakes.

    Mate just buy some TestE and MastE vials and a couple of Arimidex boxes... Start at 300 TestE - 200 MastE for a good 8 weeks then raise dose by half CC both AAS.

    Start from a 4-6 weeks lean and depleted state:
    16w 300 TestE 200 MastE (BLAST)
    16w 450 TestE 300 MastE (BLAST)
    16w 600 TestE 400 MastE (BLAST)
    4w 150 TestE 200 MastE (CRUISE)

    Meawhile you will learn how to WORKOUT PROPERLY and EAT PROPERLY, in a year you should put on a good amount of MASS.
    why mast e? that shit is weak with those doses. if you want to save money, just replace that with a cc of deca

  11. #31
    Senior Member nihilixm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2015
    Posts
    3,645
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeezbrah View Post
    why mast e? that shit is weak with those doses. if you want to save money, just replace that with a cc of deca
    mast e would help you look better and require less/no ai.

    for max efficiency i'd just use test and letro tbh.

  12. #32
    Senior Member nihilixm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 13 2015
    Posts
    3,645
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by leftzing View Post
    Yeah that is going to change, but I thought the same way when I was your age.
    eh 50 is a lot tbh. seeing my dad live past 50 is depressing tbh. Do want kiddos tho.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Vanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2015
    Weight
    205
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    33242528
    Quote Originally Posted by trenosaurus View Post
    Lol when my mom found my stash she tried to take it, but i told her "i'm a grown ass man, i have the right to make my own decisions, and i want my steroids back" and i got them back lol. She even got me a used needle storage container so i could stop putting them in protein tubs.

    10/10 would recommend
    Haha. Protein tubes are the best for used needles. Fills up quick when pinning Tren A tho.
    Live your life by the hour, not by the day. What will you achieve in the next hour?
    ''Frank Zane''


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •