Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Thoughts on doing test e only cycles for a year?

Thinking about just doing test e only and maybe some d bol in beginning and var towards the end for upcoming cycles most I'll get test to is 750 but I'm making pretty good gains rn. Any thoughts on this? Gonna do this for a year or a year and a half then maybe throw some other stuff in

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    When I ask for thoughts I mean do you think I will continue making decent gains on 2nd blast 3rd blast and etc? I don't want to keep gaining too much too fast since I still live with parents and go to school etc

Weight
    Processing...
    Height
    5"11
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    you're 18 you shouldn't need 750 test lol, you're not a serious bodybuilder, no offense you're just a gym rat trying to make some gains, you really dont need to push test past 400, you got so many gains to be made on low doses
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadShouldersofPeace View Post
    are people seriously called peyton in america ?

srs

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    you're 18 you shouldn't need 750 test lol, you're not a serious bodybuilder, no offense you're just a gym rat trying to make some gains, you really dont need to push test past 400, you got so many gains to be made on low doses
    Yeah I mean when I was 19-21 I spent a good amount of time on just test from 250-300mg range and would throw in orals at times.
    Even right now I'm only on around 600/week split into MWF injections and I think I've been up to 750+mg once or twice for a week or two max.
    You dont need high doses, people underplay the importance training and diet and by what I mean by that is working hard, CONSISTENTLY. Not just when you feel like it, or on good days. I have a goal in mind and a plan for most workouts. You'd be surprised whats possible with what doses when you train intensely, intelligently, and effectively and combine that with a lot of good food. Im not talking about 3 sets of 10-16 for this and 4 sets of 8-12 on another thing, half the time I dont even count reps, the # becomes irrelevant at times. Combine different types and methods of training into your same workout. I train in 2 or 3 rep ranges, and 2 or 3 different methods/tempos in every workout at least most of the time.
    5'8 194 5% stage weight
    Bench: 405x3
    Squat: 500x2 beltless
    Dead 620 beltless
    NASM Certified
    Diet+Training/Gear/Prep Coach methods based on science and results are the name of the game, message me for details, serious inquiries only please.

Weight
    Processing...
    Height
    5"11
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hc7 View Post
    Yeah I mean when I was 19-21 I spent a good amount of time on just test from 250-300mg range and would throw in orals at times.
    Even right now I'm only on around 600/week split into MWF injections and I think I've been up to 750+mg once or twice for a week or two max.
    You dont need high doses, people underplay the importance training and diet and by what I mean by that is working hard, CONSISTENTLY. Not just when you feel like it, or on good days. I have a goal in mind and a plan for most workouts. You'd be surprised whats possible with what doses when you train intensely, intelligently, and effectively and combine that with a lot of good food. Im not talking about 3 sets of 10-16 for this and 4 sets of 8-12 on another thing, half the time I dont even count reps, the # becomes irrelevant at times. Combine different types and methods of training into your same workout. I train in 2 or 3 rep ranges, and 2 or 3 different methods/tempos in every workout at least most of the time.
    by the way he's talking he sounds very 50/50 that he's on, he's afraid his parents find out and as well he has school priorities, he's not sure if he will make the same gains 2nd or 3rd blast(?) and wants to currently use almost a gram of test.. I know these feels but if i were him i would not go past 200-300 test, like you said, throw orals in sometimes, people dont understand how powerful test is lol, let alone aas in general
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadShouldersofPeace View Post
    are people seriously called peyton in america ?

srs

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    by the way he's talking he sounds very 50/50 that he's on, he's afraid his parents find out and as well he has school priorities, he's not sure if he will make the same gains 2nd or 3rd blast(?) and wants to currently use almost a gram of test.. I know these feels but if i were him i would not go past 200-300 test, like you said, throw orals in sometimes, people dont understand how powerful test is lol, let alone aas in general
    You were right about the thought about my parents finding out but I'm sure of wanting to do this and the reason why i asked about the gains is because of how most people here add on so many things which had me wondering if I would just be spinning my wheels if I did same dose age every blast

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hc7 View Post
    how long were you running these low doses of test for ?

I ran 500mg test for my second bulk again , i did start way leaner then my first blast and blasted for 20 weeks instead of 12 weeks and made evern better gains second time around.
    bulkondabud

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    When I ask for thoughts I mean do you think I will continue making decent gains on 2nd blast 3rd blast and etc? I don't want to keep gaining too much too fast since I still live with parents and go to school etc
    Yes you will continue to make decent gains. You dont need to up the dose each and every time, that would be stupid.

Just for the sake of the example, you can decide to blast 1g for 6 months, make gains, and still be able to make gains while cruising on 200mg. (given that you're not past your genetic potential, obviously.)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    It's fine and you will gain from it but it's too boring for me.
    Buy AAS and every bodybuilding related drug you can think of
    Vouched for by over 50 members of FitMisc
    Request a price list @ geargalore@tutanota.com

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    And gains aren't linear, there's no chance in hell youre going to continue gaining 3 pounds a week.
    Buy AAS and every bodybuilding related drug you can think of
    Vouched for by over 50 members of FitMisc
    Request a price list @ geargalore@tutanota.com

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    And gains aren't linear, there's no chance in hell youre going to continue gaining 3 pounds a week.
    Yea i know lol my natty lifting definitely taught me that

Weight
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    sounds lame as fuck tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
    Like... Tren base? I cant imagine you losing muscle with tren in the blood, id be concerned about spontaneously robbing a bank or something more with 200mg of it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nothing wrong but i doubt youd last a year doing just test eventually you'll want more lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    orals are extremely powerful. throw in some whenever you get bored and youll be making good gains

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    If you don't want your parents finding out your weight gain etc and thinking "steroids" you need to normalize it now. Talk about your gym routine to them, tell them you're trying to gain 15lbs, tell them holy crap mom I gained 3lbs and my squat was great today etc.
    Just do it casually every so often, tell them you got creatine which you hope helps etc.
    That way when they see you gained x lbs it's not a big deal bc they expected it.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If I were you, I would throw something else in for a short period every once in a while. Like turinabol or something.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    why don't you just do 500 test then throw in a new oral every other month and check out what it does and break thru plateaus sounds funner imo lol.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Test only is totally fine, but I really encourage you to look into the impact of steroids on someone your age. You still have a lot of natural growth to do. Obviously you are going to do what you want to do, but really think about it. Also 750 milligrams isn't needed IMO. You will grow fine on 500, that will have you well above the natural limit.
    Just so you know, If you throw me out I will probably kill you and everyone that is around us - PJ Braun

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leftzing View Post
    Test only is totally fine, but I really encourage you to look into the impact of steroids on someone your age. You still have a lot of natural growth to do. Obviously you are going to do what you want to do, but really think about it. Also 750 milligrams isn't needed IMO. You will grow fine on 500, that will have you well above the natural limit.
    Already read through it lol I'm pretty sure I matured already my whole family is made up of manlets and I haven't grown since 7th grade. Already have facial hair, was stronger, faster then everyone else in middle school then high school everyone just passed me also don't plan on having kids or living past 55

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Lol when my mom found my stash she tried to take it, but i told her "i'm a grown ass man, i have the right to make my own decisions, and i want my steroids back" and i got them back lol. She even got me a used needle storage container so i could stop putting them in protein tubs.

10/10 would recommend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast