Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Rash on Test E

Rash on Test E

Sup brahs, been blasting and cruising test e from 250mg to 750mg with some dbol var and winny, and little bit of npp for a little over a year. Started getting rashes from increases in temperature that would itch intensely and appear very red all over the body, but quickly subside after a few minutes. Allegra helps some days, but doesn't do shit others. Is this just dry skin or something else? Carrier oil is MCT. Coming off due to the pain and slight embarrassment from itching. Have been using Asin throught cycles.

And what is to say the rash has anything to do with Test E?
    Need a source for steroids, HGH, insulin, fat burners, AI, Caber, DNP or PCT meds?
    Request a price list via PM or email geargalore@tutanota.com

I think most ppl have skin issues mostly due to hormone imbalance,and genetics. You want to keep hormones levels as balanced as possible,and some ppl are just more prone to get skin issues from aas.

Quote Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    And what is to say the rash has anything to do with Test E?
    You're still here fella? hope all is well
    Explosions in my face crew

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    I think most ppl have skin issues mostly due to hormone imbalance,and genetics. You want to keep hormones levels as balanced as possible,and some ppl are just more prone to get skin issues from aas.

You're still here fella? hope all is well
    All good mate, I mainly post in here rather than on the Misc section but nowhere near as much as I used to.
    Need a source for steroids, HGH, insulin, fat burners, AI, Caber, DNP or PCT meds?
    Request a price list via PM or email geargalore@tutanota.com

Quote Originally Posted by KingBing View Post
    Sup brahs, been blasting and cruising test e from 250mg to 750mg with some dbol var and winny, and little bit of npp for a little over a year. Started getting rashes from increases in temperature that would itch intensely and appear very red all over the body, but quickly subside after a few minutes. Allegra helps some days, but doesn't do shit others. Is this just dry skin or something else? Carrier oil is MCT. Coming off due to the pain and slight embarrassment from itching. Have been using Asin throught cycles.
    It was the asin for me. Had got mad rashes and itchiness all over my body (especially my lower trunk), though I got this 1 year into my test only b&c.
    Turned out it was the asin (12.5mg e3d) when I took it in the morning instead of in the evening. During my first year, I woke up sometimes in the night feeling a slight itchyness, but nothing I was concerned of.
    After like a year for some reason I changed my schedule to pin in the morning (and take my asin). 2h later and the rashes would start and last for an hour

Well considering the pain from the rashes I am 100% sure it is from aas usage or something related to it. Just wondering if anyone had a similiar experience. For me taking asin seems to help as does putting lotion on.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBing View Post
    Well considering the pain from the rashes I am 100% sure it is from aas usage or something related to it. Just wondering if anyone had a similiar experience. For me taking asin seems to help as does putting lotion on.
    I am still not sure how you are making the correlation between pain from rashes and test. If taking asin is helping though, that is suggesting its something related to hormonal imbalance I'd think.
    Just so you know, If you throw me out I will probably kill you and everyone that is around us - PJ Braun

Im just saying that before test I didn't get rashes, thats all. I think it is mainly due to hormonal imbalances. Thanks for all the replys guys. I know my e2 is in the 30s so I will try to get it into the 23 sweet spot.

Just an update in case anyone else gets this in the future. It is definitely caused by elevated e2. Take a couple tabs of asin and it should subside in a couple days.