Light pull day today. Started fantastic, new PR on hyper-extensions. Bodyweight plus 5kg for 5 rest-pause sets of 26, 12, 11, 11, 11. I know I said I'd start using 10kg. I'll do it next week. Also managed 190lb for 4X8 on nautilus row for the very first time. Felt super heavy for a 4X8. Followed with 150lb rest-pause for 17, 9, 8, 8, 6.

Today I experimented with something I've really been looking forward to. I put two handles on the cable attachment at the floor level, grabbed them, stepped back and did shrugs. The rationale is that shrugging back as well as up hits the whole traps harder. The issue was that I used the entire stack, '52.5kg' apparently, and did 5 rest-pause sets of 16, 10, 8, 8, 8. It felt great, but the issue is that I can't go heavier on this movement and if I get a bit stronger, it may not even be great on my light day. I need to think of a solution because while the smith machine that moves in a backwards arc is good, I want more.

Hack squats with 2 plates a side for 2X6, and then apparently a PR on rope curls, 20kg for 17, 17, 17, 15. And also on 15kg plate curls, rest-pause for 26, 15, 12, 10, 10.