Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    Yep, pretty much. I do 275/40/100.
    Sort of jealous. I need 5k kcals to maintain at 200lbs, usually hit 250~280p and ~100f. I do love to eat, but sometimes it's a struggle to travel with my food everywhere, since I like to eat clean and all.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yep, pretty much. I do 275/40/100.
    Interesting , can you give a days worth of meals ? I want to see how it gets layed out..

I never done keto , i do high carb , mod prot,low fat like 400-600 c, 200p , 30 f

Respect

Dope

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
    Interesting , can you give a days worth of meals ? I want to see how it gets layed out..

I never done keto , i do high carb , mod prot,low fat like 400-600 c, 200p , 30 f

Respect

Dope
    Yesterday looked like this:
    - Train fasted in the morning, fast until 1PM
    - 250g sirloin steak, 125g asparagus, 10g butter
    - 50g whey, 15g peanut butter
    - 375g lamb fillet, 200g Mediterranean vegetables, 10g mayonnaise, 10g BBQ sauce
    274/18/89
    Reliable worldwide AAS source
    All of the info you need and reviews below
    https://bodymaxing.com/2017/07/17/allthegear/

Senior Member Ordersquareroot4356's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yesterday looked like this:
    - Train fasted in the morning, fast until 1PM
    - 250g sirloin steak, 125g asparagus, 10g butter
    - 375g lamb fillet, 200g Mediterranean vegetables, 10g mayonnaise, 10g BBQ sauce
    274/18/89
    Why do you prefer to have higher fats in oppose to higher carbs?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordersquareroot4356 View Post
    Why do you prefer to have higher fats in oppose to higher carbs?
    It's just the nature of the diet. Your brain will start to use fat for energy rather than carbs which means less hunger and better mood. Google 'Dave Palumbo ketogenic diet', plenty of information available.

Weight
    Height
    6 smelly feetz
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    you look like a super-hero bro.

how long did it take you to reach that level of conditioning in your natty pic? you look fucking amazing there too (at least IMO) I wish i could look like that lol.

keep up the good work homie
    I am 6 foot 4 and 250 pounds of natural muscle and sex appeal. I have 5 super model girls offering me serious cash to sexually please them right now, Im a fucking boss like that..... but I get so much pussy these days I would rather just surf fitmisc than have sex and collect money. I am cool, I am very tough, I bench 500 in junior high, my dad was god, I am amazing, ok brb gonna go have sex with Jessica Alba shes gonna pay me 1 million dollars to sex her up. man i am so cool

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    How do you feel you look on a ketogenic while cutting as opposed to a diet with carbs? Close to the same?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChequeDrops View Post
    How do you feel you look on a ketogenic while cutting as opposed to a diet with carbs? Close to the same?
    Feel fine as far as hunger and mood, workout performance suffers after a few weeks but that is a given and I appreciate that I am definitely not going to be gaining muscle at this point either way so I just train to maintain. I probably look a bit flatter but it's part of the process of dieting so I don't mind at all.

Anyway, I'll be booking tickets for BPM Festival in Algarve this week. It starts in mid September so I'll be hoping to get in to good shape by then.

Senior Member Ordersquareroot4356's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feel fine as far as hunger and mood, workout performance suffers after a few weeks but that is a given and I appreciate that I am definitely not going to be gaining muscle at this point either way so I just train to maintain. I probably look a bit flatter but it's part of the process of dieting so I don't mind at all.

Anyway, I'll be booking tickets for BPM Festival in Algarve this week. It starts in mid September so I'll be hoping to get in to good shape by then.

Will you be using DNP for your cut at any point?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordersquareroot4356 View Post
    Will you be using DNP for your cut at any point?
    Nah, wouldnt put myself through it TBH.

Weight
    Height
    6'1"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How you progressing matey?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was just thinking, did you ever try to cut on high carb DLTBB? Like, now you are starting to get more 'fit' overall with crossfit and stuff, not building more mass at the moment, studies are like on the same side with that, carbs > keto with high intensity training. Did you change ur diet now when added new form of activity?

Im currently at 2300-2500kcal with 170P/300C/50-60F ( 170/78kg ) and cut seems to be going well on 200test/200mast/25mcg t3, but not sure if i am just eating too much, or you guys are eating too low - by 'you' i mean much bigger and more shredded guys that are cutting with lower calories than 2300 for example.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by z33 View Post
    I was just thinking, did you ever try to cut on high carb DLTBB? Like, now you are starting to get more 'fit' overall with crossfit and stuff, not building more mass at the moment, studies are like on the same side with that, carbs > keto with high intensity training. Did you change ur diet now when added new form of activity?

Im currently at 2300-2500kcal with 170P/300C/50-60F ( 170/78kg ) and cut seems to be going well on 200test/200mast/25mcg t3, but not sure if i am just eating too much, or you guys are eating too low - by 'you' i mean much bigger and more shredded guys that are cutting with lower calories than 2300 for example.
    I'm trying something new for fun/as an experiment mate. Calorie/carb/gear cycling.

I run this the whole time:
    240mg Test E per week
    25mcg T3 per day
    20mg Nolvadex per day

And then one day I do this:
    10IU Humalog x 2
    4IU HGH
    150mg Anavar
    High calories, high carbs

And then the following day I do this:
    40mcg Clen
    100mg Modafinil
    Low calories, no carbs

And I'm going to rotate them continuously while I progressively overload on my P/P/L routine and get fitter with CrossFit style circuits at the end of my workouts.

I have no idea what will happen but I'm logging everything in Excel and I'll post it up once I have some data.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sounds like a cool idea.

Modafinil to keep the clear mind, motivation and suppress the appetite, while no carbs and clen?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Sounds like a cool idea.

Modafinil to keep the clear mind, motivation and suppress the appetite, while no carbs and clen?
    Yep, just gives me a kick up the ass and a bit of extra focus.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nice, cant wait for the resuts.
    Still going only with the Cindy WOD, or added different ones to training too?

Also I will take advantage of the opportunity and ask you something, while you're online :
    1. What do you think about adding tren for last 1/2 months of a cut to get better results and transition slowly to recomp/maintenance phase? ( As Tren E sis slowly kicking in ).
    At the moment 2300kcal doing high carb (with max 2g/kg proteins) and i was thinking about adding tren to get more benefit from carbs. Cut going pretty well on 200/200/25 test e/mast e/t3, just some random thoughts what can be added here or just keep doing what i am doing.
    2. What is your opinion about protein on gear users? A lot of new studies about protein for naturals, should people on gear increase protein per kg/lb or not rly and still 2g/kg is more than enough? As far the studies go, there seems to be no benefit for MPS and other things while on test or steroids overall, but there seems to be benefit with more carbs and it the real 'fuel'.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Nice, cant wait for the resuts.
    Still going only with the Cindy WOD, or added different ones to training too?

Also I will take advantage of the opportunity and ask you something, while you're online :
    1. What do you think about adding tren for last 1/2 months of a cut to get better results and transition slowly to recomp/maintenance phase? ( As Tren E sis slowly kicking in ).
    At the moment 2300kcal doing high carb (with max 2g/kg proteins) and i was thinking about adding tren to get more benefit from carbs. Cut going pretty well on 200/200/25 test e/mast e/t3, just some random thoughts what can be added here or just keep doing what i am doing.
    2. What is your opinion about protein on gear users? A lot of new studies about protein for naturals, should people on gear increase protein per kg/lb or not rly and still 2g/kg is more than enough? As far the studies go, there seems to be no benefit for MPS and other things while on test or steroids overall, but there seems to be benefit with more carbs and it the real 'fuel'.
    Rotating between different circuits each time mate, redid the Cindy today and got 5 extra rounds compared to the first time.

You could do that, it'd a bit of pop to your physique if you're lean and help you maintain strength. I just try to get 1g/lb or so nowadays, I used to go much higher but I prefer to eat extra carbs or fats now as I find them more filling and enjoyable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Cool, thats how i tought nowdays, there is no need to go very high protein even on gear. I'm feeling much better on 2g/kg (1g/lb) protein with higher carbs than while i was on 3g/kg (1.5g/lb) proteins.
    If you like switching between wods, you should try something with AirBike on some crossfit gym, That shit is hardcore - tried it once, never again, at least with the current condition.

It's cool to see that a lot more people like to add more ''cardio/intevarls'' into workout. On gear its IMO even more needed, just for health, as it lowers blood pressure and helps with being more ''fit''.

Looking forward to your physique progress with current stuff, cheers.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Cool, thats how i tought nowdays, there is no need to go very high protein even on gear. I'm feeling much better on 2g/kg (1g/lb) protein with higher carbs than while i was on 3g/kg (1.5g/lb) proteins.
    If you like switching between wods, you should try something with AirBike on some crossfit gym, That shit is hardcore - tried it once, never again, at least with the current condition.

It's cool to see that a lot more people like to add more ''cardio/intevarls'' into workout. On gear its IMO even more needed, just for health, as it lowers blood pressure and helps with being more ''fit''.

Looking forward to your physique progress with current stuff, cheers.
    My gym is very limited on the equipment needed for circuits so I might join a CrossFit gym and alternate between that and my current gym depending on what kind of training I'm doing. At the moment I'm very restricted on what I can do!

Yeah, I just wanted a way to get my heart rate up nice and high and improve my fitness other than regular cardio which I find really boring, this is working well so far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm trying something new for fun/as an experiment mate. Calorie/carb/gear cycling.

I run this the whole time:
    240mg Test E per week
    25mcg T3 per day
    20mg Nolvadex per day

And then one day I do this:
    10IU Humalog x 2
    4IU HGH
    150mg Anavar
    High calories, high carbs

And then the following day I do this:
    40mcg Clen
    100mg Modafinil
    Low calories, no carbs

And I'm going to rotate them continuously while I progressively overload on my P/P/L routine and get fitter with CrossFit style circuits at the end of my workouts.

I have no idea what will happen but I'm logging everything in Excel and I'll post it up once I have some data.
    Are you trying to keep the AI at a minimum (read: zero) but still end up getting sensitive nips, so that's where the Nolvadex comes in?

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast