Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Calorie cycling is defs the best way to recomp on gear imo , much better then eating every day at maintenance cals. I do my high cals on rest days .
    bulkondabud

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaGuru View Post
    Calorie cycling is defs the best way to recomp on gear imo , much better then eating every day at maintenance cals. I do my high cals on rest days .
    What a the reasoning for high cals on rest days? I usually lower my carbs by half and up protein and fat intake because I read somewhere that post workout nutrients r absorbed better so on rest days ud have to increase protein and etc since not all of it will be absorbed

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    @GanjaGuru I train every day pretty much personally. I'm going to do 5,000 on the high calorie days to put me on an average of 3,500.

Random pic:

Buy AAS and every bodybuilding related drug you can think of
    Vouched for by over 50 members of FitMisc
    Request a price list @ allthegear@tutanota.com
    ** NEW EMAIL ADDRESS **

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    @GanjaGuru I train every day pretty much personally. I'm going to do 5,000 on the high calorie days to put me on an average of 3,500.

Pretty sick looking calves and veinage!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltbrahs View Post
    What a the reasoning for high cals on rest days? I usually lower my carbs by half and up protein and fat intake because I read somewhere that post workout nutrients r absorbed better so on rest days ud have to increase protein and etc since not all of it will be absorbed
    I just like to backload my carbs , so when i train the morning after im full af . Doesnt really matter , just my preference.
    bulkondabud

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Random pic:

I recomped through calorie cycling , un intentionally. Would eat 2000 cals for four days and then binge on like 600g carbs on the fifth day lmao . What i found was that i was still leaning out but also able progress on my lifts weekly and gain a little muscle . Tecnically " spinning my wheels " but i wasnt.
    bulkondabud

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaGuru View Post
    I recomped through calorie cycling , un intentionally. Would eat 2000 cals for four days and then binge on like 600g carbs on the fifth day lmao . What i found was that i was still leaning out but also able progress on my lifts weekly and gain a little muscle . Tecnically " spinning my wheels " but i wasnt.
    If you really want to get all benefits from cycling calories/carbs and still lean out, imo protocol UD 2.0 from Lyle McDonald would be perfect here. Maybe not the nocarbs days, but lower carbs and then 2-3 days refeeds. It was proven that 1 day refeed is much less benefical than 2-3 days of carb loads for body composition/fat loss/glycogen restore and leptin/contrisol levels.

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by z33 View Post
    If you really want to get all benefits from cycling calories/carbs and still lean out, imo protocol UD 2.0 from Lyle McDonald would be perfect here. Maybe not the nocarbs days, but lower carbs and then 2-3 days refeeds. It was proven that 1 day refeed is much less benefical than 2-3 days of carb loads for body composition/fat loss/glycogen restore and leptin/contrisol levels.
    I think when youre playing with gh insulin and doses of anavar over the 100s then clen on the off days with t3 to increase tdee etc etc even 1 day every other day should be more than enough to recomp lol. Idk though honestly not like we're ever going to do studies on the optimal recomp protocol for bbing while enhanced on this specific drugs. Lets see what the result is
    Slavic Strength Crew

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    I think when youre playing with gh insulin and doses of anavar over the 100s then clen on the off days with t3 to increase tdee etc etc even 1 day every other day should be more than enough to recomp lol. Idk though honestly not like we're ever going to do studies on the optimal recomp protocol for bbing while enhanced on this specific drugs. Lets see what the result is
    Oh i know that I wasnt talking about DLTBB approach. It was just a dygresion on what GanjaGuru wrote. That he was going 4 days 2000kcals and then refeed - not sure about his gear though
    But yeah, it would be cool if they did studies on fat loss protocol/refeeds with specific drugs I know some poeple that modified a little UD2.0 and used with more like 4-3 before show (not sure about what gear they used).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can you report on how you have been doing with no AI and just the Nolvadex? I have read many accounts about Nolva making people feel like shit, but that could be on higher doses and differ per person, obviously. I also vaguely remember reading about some neurotoxicity (something like this http://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/n...-study-shows#1). Any thoughts?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChequeDrops View Post
    Can you report on how you have been doing with no AI and just the Nolvadex? I have read many accounts about Nolva making people feel like shit, but that could be on higher doses and differ per person, obviously. I also vaguely remember reading about some neurotoxicity (something like this http://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/n...-study-shows#1). Any thoughts?
    Feel good so far, I think John Meadows takes Nolva year round and he comes across as fairly health conscious.
    Buy AAS and every bodybuilding related drug you can think of
    Vouched for by over 50 members of FitMisc
    Request a price list @ allthegear@tutanota.com
    ** NEW EMAIL ADDRESS **

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Feel good so far, I think John Meadows takes Nolva year round and he comes across as fairly health conscious.
    Interesting. I recently saw a Seth Feroce video where he explained that he shies away from Arimidex/Aromasin and uses Nolva to control E2 sides as well. I guess I'm just trying to understand what would be better long term for health and well being.

Senior Member Special Agent Blaha's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, here is his reasoning behind it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lJd....be&t=1h47m31s
    “That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Weight
    105KG
    Height
    6´3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @DLTBB noticed any mental effects/changes after dropping AI? (Feeling better/worse etc.)

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435