Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 495 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    Cuck Boots
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In.
    "Jason's plan of action. 1. delete comment. 2. shit pants. 3. claim he was hacked again. 4. check see if he is a werewolf. 5. be fat."

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The battle is over, the war goes on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shiiiiiiit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In case you missed it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Soldier View Post
    In case you missed it
    he has to keep coming back to rashid. The first video he did about iron addicts has over 60k views. By Blaha's sad standards that qualifies as viral. But if he actually knew anything about Rashid, Mike is one of the most chilled guys in the industry and not about to start some kind of catfight with a fat bald nobody

Weight
    76kg
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Squirrel View Post
    @BlueBlood

I have talked to Blaha, Mooncookie, her aunt, her cousin, JParker, and plenty more. Not to take credit, but where do you think some of this 'insider information' comes from?

You don't know what you don't know, but I appreciate your feedback, nonetheless..
    Gotta laugh at these clowns saying CIA ppl don't do shit, they have no fucking clue who is in it beyond maybe 3 people, how much goes on behind the scenes and is kept out of this Forum to keep Blaha totally in the dark. And unlike some others, CIA ppl aren't fkn glory hunters.

It's like the people who whinge about this shit and 'where are my ments boo hoo' seem to invariably be the ones that do nothing but complain anyway.

People who just want to complain need to understand that some of these people spend a LOT of time researching and actioning stuff against Blaha, and when all they get in return on here is shit and name calling, is anyone surprised that some of them walk away?
    In addition, yes Cuck finn provided a lot of 'ments', but at the end of the day the situation now is that Blaha is far less reachable and approachable and this makes everything a lot more difficult than it previously was and several projects had to unfortunately be abandoned, that is why such an operation was not undertaken before.
    The only real value from all that was the videos of Blaha robbing / assaulting those dudes, but at the end of the day he wasn't arrested so obviously in Texas robbing and mugging people is acceptable behaviour...

People need to stop the finger pointing, stop saying "I'mma gonna do this and that", and not do it, and 90% of the infighting on here WILL go away.

If some of you just want to troll Blaha and are here just for the ments, that's totally fine, go for it. But please just stop giving shit to those who are actually doing something productive.

And Blaha, don't think any of this this means you have 'gotten away', even if we did nothing more at all there are holes already dug that you will fall into, and we know you have already stepped in some

Senior Member Immoral Kids Gyno's Avatar
    Weight
    1.5 kilos each
    Height
    1 foot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In

Big Thick Veiny Member Silly Nips's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Neo View Post
    Gotta laugh at these clowns saying CIA ppl don't do shit, they have no fucking clue who is in it beyond maybe 3 people, how much goes on behind the scenes and is kept out of this Forum to keep Blaha totally in the dark. And unlike some others, CIA ppl aren't fkn glory hunters.

It's like the people who whinge about this shit and 'where are my ments boo hoo' seem to invariably be the ones that do nothing but complain anyway.

People who just want to complain need to understand that some of these people spend a LOT of time researching and actioning stuff against Blaha, and when all they get in return on here is shit and name calling, is anyone surprised that some of them walk away?
    In addition, yes Cuck finn provided a lot of 'ments', but at the end of the day the situation now is that Blaha is far less reachable and approachable and this makes everything a lot more difficult than it previously was and several projects had to unfortunately be abandoned, that is why such an operation was not undertaken before.
    The only real value from all that was the videos of Blaha robbing / assaulting those dudes, but at the end of the day he wasn't arrested so obviously in Texas robbing and mugging people is acceptable behaviour...

People need to stop the finger pointing, stop saying "I'mma gonna do this and that", and not do it, and 90% of the infighting on here WILL go away.

If some of you just want to troll Blaha and are here just for the ments, that's totally fine, go for it. But please just stop giving shit to those who are actually doing something productive.

And Blaha, don't think any of this this means you have 'gotten away', even if we did nothing more at all there are holes already dug that you will fall into, and we know you have already stepped in some

Well said. There are people that don't contribute that have all kinds of demands and expectations of people that are actually doing shit. Everybody wants ments and to see Blaha get his comeuppance. People get angry and restless and lash out when that it is not happening at the rate they feel it should. Even if they aren't contributing to the cause in any real shape or form.

I know sometimes I'm so disgusted by Blaha that it makes me angry. This is a good time to take a step back. Breath a little. Realize he has been getting justice dealt to him daily for at least a year now. Other things he's done and said will continue to bite him in the ass into the future. He's getting what he deserves.
    And will continue to get dealt the justice he deserves. His life is an ongoing joke. Karma in action.

Weight
    Ramy Broude AKA Shadow Man is my bro
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Hey everybody it's Jason Blaha here and umm, IGotNext sure was next to be snatched and grabbed. This is my account now, so, let me put on my +5 hat of IN and let's talk about this.

My dad hit me in the head with a steel pipe for not being IN on the first page.

Catch of weapons ready for you FitMisc beta cuckolds

Definatly not bald you fuking ideots

Dunning-Kruger effect at work right here in this forum.

Where's that Canaydien Bacon IP expert. What's his name? @Seven, like that little girl in Stranger things. He likes IP, well I got some IN for him, some inches you cucks.

@TheEx misses my 5 inches.

And that shim making shirts with my likeness, I would advize you to higher a lawyur.

P.S. The Q&A is open so submit your questions here:
    Last edited by IGotNext; 2017-03-08 at 01:56 AM.
    Ministry of Truth

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

"No response while I bomb that ass. You ain't shit. Your whack ass town had you gassed. Egos are something the Wu-Tang crush. Souped up niggas on the stage get rushed. I don't give a god damn all the shows you did, how many rhymes you got or who knows you kid." - Genius GZA

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Neo View Post

then why do people ask me to post screen shots of everytjing i do?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuck finn View Post
    then why do people ask me to post screen shots of everytjing i do?
    EV-UHH-DENCE

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I love how jason acts like he has a legal team but has 8.32 in the bank, ever paid for a murder defense jason? I have mutiple times, 300k low end for a self defense.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    plane just landed from mexico crazy what services american money buys out here. i need go hit juarez asqp.

Senior Member TimothyCresnovini's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    In
    "IT'S TURNED ALL THE WAY UP, AND JASON BLAHA YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" - Kadafi25 Da God

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ^^^^
    LOL!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    was uncle mike a greek warrior?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Jason Blaha, you ugly fucking degenerated pervert! You are an affront to the human race, just keep fanning the flames of justified hatred.

Last edited by BrotherBlaha; 2017-03-08 at 02:43 AM.

Just measure the calf bro Zee Why Zee Zee's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    He looked at the ground, dejectedly.

Platinum Member BlahaClusterFuck's Avatar
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Blaha still winning.

+ Moved to a new location, shithole like all the others.
    + No debate, DR. Evil lost, Superior Reptilian IQ
    + YT $$$ flowing in. Names dropping, etc.

Page 2 of 495 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast