Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 421 of 801 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 16020
    Weight
    Breaking scales
    Height
    As a kite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yup, my comment got deleted...REAL MATURE BIIIIICH
    My posts are copyrighted and encrypted!

peaks n freaks bby NattyScottSteiner's Avatar
    Weight
    261lbs
    Height
    6ft 1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronCan't View Post
    Yup, my comment got deleted...REAL MATURE BIIIIICH
    if you're not showing KNOWLEDGE there's no reason for a comment to be posted holla if yo hear me
    HE'S FAT
    *wears chainmail in the shower crew*
    *saves over $5000 a year on clothes a year due to exclusively wearing chainmail in all weather crew*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyScottSteiner View Post
    if you're not showing KNOWLEDGE there's no reason for a comment to be posted holla if yo hear me
    Do you want to be mesmermized by the physical phenomenon?

Weight
    Bloatmaxxing
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Loblinner deleted his Order 66 video. I wonder if this is connected to the reports on his video because he displayed random people's instagram profiles and real names for no reason?
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    of all the people odered66 Pissliner is a returning champion idiot.... srs... its a miracle this autistic Emo fagg even can run a business.... he got the characteristics of a emo teenage girl.... and prob craves big dicks in his mouth the same......

Piana comes second, because after the fiasco he at least was smart enough to do a collab video and avoided legal issues and losin his money to monkeymom Jane Parasite Frantzen.... and than ditch the Pisslord forever.....

Rich actually is entertaining and has become a Meme... Pissliner has become the punching bag of a retarded bagboy from Delray.....

its just hilarious so see Pissliner so rustled and makin his maultiple Emo cryin vids....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo111 View Post
    LOL. I have 2 statements for you.

1. Why is it that 99.99999999% of all animals in the world but humans, the guenia pig, and primates make vit c in their bodies? And why is it that it just so happens that those 3 animals are really the only 3 in the world that suffer from things like heart disease, cancer, and other ailments? (dogs and cats are starting to, and that is because they have become so domesticated and dependent on humans that they make much less vit c than they used to)

2. My twin bro, who had a heart attack, 3 blockages, and 2 stents put in his body after the attack, was put on doctors drugs and statins for a year after the attack. He felt horrible and his one blockage without the stent GREW by 35%, despite eating like a rabbit. He then got on a high vit C and lysine diet and off all doctors drugs. Within days he felt better. Within 6 months his one block shrank by 50%. Today, 5 years later, he feels great and has no blockages at all. There iS NO DRUG IN THE WORLD THAT CAN DO THAT.

Vit C makes collagen (which your skin, joints, and arteries are made from) and does an incredible job at boosting your immunity and ridding your body of harmful toxins. But you need much much more than people take just to prevent short term scurvy. It is the long term scurvy (inflammation) that kills you. Most people should be taking 5 grams a day at least.

This is why my supplements at C fit actually do work. I am not selling them for $50 a bottle either. You can buy a month long supply if BCAAs for $20 and get all the vit C and lysine you need. A preworkout for $25. You couldnt buy a months long supply of C, lysine, proline, zinc, creatine etc for $25. Plus you get all the stims. If you think I do this to rip people off, you are crazy. I do it to make people AWARE.
    Numerous studies and information say full blood Vit C saturation happens at around 400mg a day. Anything extra is pissed out. Even the Linus Pauling Institute acknowledge 400mg a day is sufficient to saturate blood plasma and circulating cells.

Not denying big doses might be effective but yet to see any conclusive science behind it.

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    bloho 's new videotopic : M'Bessie and her abuse by trolls ... so he can get sympathy for himself....:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Loblinner deleted his Order 66 video. I wonder if this is connected to the reports on his video because he displayed random people's instagram profiles and real names for no reason?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    lmao let me guess Jerry Ward is gonna be next
    slash Youtube celery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That video from Bestie is so pathetic and cringeworthy, she is talking with some negro old lady, the whole thing is creepy and cringe. She is so dumb, her IQ is so low. I would literally feed her with piss and piss all over her dumbo face.

Weight
    Breaking scales
    Height
    As a kite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyScottSteiner View Post
    Calm down bri
    My posts are copyrighted and encrypted!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo111 View Post
    Ya know I asked that when I had it first made by my manufacturer. American made btw right here in CA.

He said that most companies will not put the amounts like creatine and other things on the label because they don't want competitors copying the same formula. I actually really didn't know any better being naive in this biz at first, but that is what he said and he said to try it this way to begin with. Now, the things like the lysine, proline, and C I did put the exact amounts on the label because I think they are too important not too. The BCAA's are the standard amount that everyone uses. I think it is 5000 Mgs per dose. Yes I just looked and that is what it is.

Plus I put an extra 2 grams of lysine and 1 gram of proline amino acids in each dose.

What I may do, since I have the exact amounts of everything else, is list them on website and then next run I will put everything on the label. Because I agree with you, I would want to know.

How many TVOG shares are included in your vitamin C product?

Couldn't find it on the label.

Thanks
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    SO IS THE ORDER 66 FOR INSECT NATE OVER???
    or should his dumbo gf be attacked too?

https://www.youtube.com/user/rafikisthebest

Instagram: bonne_chance1

Snapchat: bonn_chance

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    LOL, I LOVE THIS POST
    It is a perfect representation of the Janoy Factor
    I seriously think you gotta put Coath Adam in there XD, he had the most ments and has been MIA ever since
    "where's Jason" is probably the most grating comment ever!

Jason seriously his influence is like a Gang, Once your in! There is no way out! XD

Langley farm trainee Discorecord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you look at Bessie's new video, you have to ask yourself: Who would normally watch this, on a small (sub 500 subs) youtube channel, from a person who is not known in the industry? (for example she did not place first in a bigger show and people suddenly search for her name)

That strange, long scene with the black granny, the visit to get her back fixed. Honestly? On this saturated market 200 views? 300 tops? She would simply not make it big on social media until she wins big competitions.

Also, another angle that has not been discussed here (at least since i'm here):

People like Blaha, Lobliner, Diana and so on always give Jason a free pass because of his disabilities and then attack his followers, instead.

But have they ever considered that the people who follow a "inspirational" low iq autist might be mentally disabled or autistic, themselves? If you think about it, no sane person gets inspired by Genova. Wouldn't it make sense that mostly disabled people follow a mentally disabled youtuber? So - by their own logic - the Piss Troopers should be allowed to do whatever they want, too.
    I see you still have faith in humanity but I think she would do great on youtube. She's a cookie cutter but that doesn't matter. She only needs slightly bigger tits.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoathK View Post
    SO IS THE ORDER 66 FOR INSECT NATE OVER???
    or should his dumbo gf be attacked too?

https://www.youtube.com/user/rafikisthebest
    top comment from her newest video. Her cookie cutter viewers think this is some original sign-out saying that Nate created. smh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hope so, that will give you an instant youtube channel strike. Though it usually says to the extent of "this video has been removed for youtube terms violations" if it didn't then he likely took it down himself as even his own fans said it was stupid

15 buck Paypal it sick SkittleBoPeep's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vx1000 View Post
    top comment from her newest video. Her cookie cutter viewers think this is some original sign-out saying that Nate created. smh

hahha oh lord. If only they knew insect Nate hasn't had an original thought in his lifetime. Janoy gifted Nate that perfect vlog sign out for a cringey cookie cutter.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vx1000 View Post

Already hated Nate, now I hate her too.

IFBB Pro Ken Something TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Let me sum this up real quick:

1. Jason slanders Diana's name
    2. No one believes Jason
    3. Diana uploads a video where she absolves Janoy of all his sins but rambles about and insults his followers
    4. It backfires
    5. Diana contacts people in the industry and asks for help (and possibly more exposure etc)
    6. Lobliner bites because he loves drama and wants views just as badly
    7. Lobliner uploads a video attacking Genova and the Piss Troopers
    8. It backfires
    9. Jason Order 66s Lobliner and makes a video asking his followers to leave Dinna alone
    10. He deletes the Leave Diana alone video but leaves the Order 66 up

How hard is it for Diana and Lobliner to realize that the Piss Troopers are not as idiotic as they think. We've seen that she was just using Jason since day one. And we also know that he never slept with her. The only person Diana should have gone to is Jason (in the BSL office), confront him about spewing the lies.
    What makes the thing even more funny is that m'lard didn't even mention any names in his interview video, so she could of said that he probably ment someone else. But instead she reacted pretty much the worst possible way and told pisstroopers to f off.