Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 779 of 805 FirstFirst ... 279679729769777778779780781789 ... LastLast
Results 15,561 to 15,580 of 16082
  1. #15561
    Senior Member Blaha Mooncookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 25 2016
    Posts
    323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35937908
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC View Post
    I think you're missing the point...by "fake" people mean they doubt Jason posted it...not that it wasn't posted. And by no video of it meaning you can't post in someone else's name with a video...

    The point about him doing it with Piana and the uproar is the exact reason why people doubt he'd do it again..Yes he seldom learns but even the most autistic person in the world knows not to do certain things twice. Its not that he isn't capable but just unlikely he'd make that particular mistake again.

    As @Cuckzilla mentioned there are probably a dozen people who have his logon details.
    Gets slapped by Rich Piana for order 66.

    Order 66s Rich a few months later.

    I'm pretty sure Janoy doesn't learn shit.

  2. #15562
    Anti-Blaha Mujahadin Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2016
    Location
    Wherever I lay my +5 hat
    Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Posts
    1,921
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaha Mooncookie View Post
    Gets slapped by Rich Piana for order 66.

    Order 66s Rich a few months later.

    I'm pretty sure Janoy doesn't learn shit.
    Yeah, I see your (and others) points but I still don't believe he made this particular post himself
    Still upright and drawing air.

  3. #15563
    C'mon, Lets Get BIG! Mr. No Homo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 19 2016
    Location
    Inside your girl.
    Weight
    Order 66 kali muscle
    Height
    Shadowman sucks dick.
    Posts
    3,356
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    I dont think it was jason. I think someone is logging on to his account and posting random shit. The other day someone posted a few pics that clearly wssnt jason. Its only a matter of time whoever is doing this is going to post something that either embarrasses him or gets him in trouble with others. All for ments. Its kinda on him for giving out login information again. Remember when someone deleted his channel many years ago. I wish someone would do that to blahas channel
    Last edited by Mr. No Homo; 2017-10-12 at 03:45 PM.
    Hit it real hard baby, Ain't nothing but a...................penis. - Jason Genova

    I carb loaded on fucking um fucking branch chain amino acids. = Jason Genova

    HEY JASON! YOU FORGOT TO RE-RACK YOUR WEIGHTS! - Mailman Brad

  4. #15564
    Senior Member piss-toe genovese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01 2017
    Location
    Cresvaland
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24338683
    Where is the Fitmiscer that was boasting recently how he'll (try to) get involved and help Jason? Did The Iron Scam Artist already trick him and this is that Fitmiscer's revenge over Janoy?

  5. #15565
    Member IFBB Pro Ken Something's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17 2017
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3181345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasona Blahova View Post

    Also, here's Oldschoolpotato's sister and mom beside her. Her family really hit the genetic lottery:


  6. #15566
    Junior Member BetrNawtBeAPhoKingPAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2016
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2552243
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post
    holy fuck

    Anyone got a mirror for this? He took it down

  7. #15567
    Senior Member johndoe252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2016
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by vx1000 View Post
    Then why won't Jason just say he got hacked or someone else has his password instead of saying "It's a troll page, lordvader.25, I take care of sick mom" etc...

    "Jason would never post anything bad about Lee Priest, he's not that stupid"
    *brb uploads a video of himself drooling*
    I don't know why some clowns on here are so adamant it wasn't Jason. It clearly is indeed his account based on the screenshots that like 50 people took, you can't duplicate usernames on Instagram. I think its highly likely Jason was half asleep and bitter about the Lee Priest interview, I mean he's a cunty tard, why would anyone assume it wasn't really him who posted it. His "I know nothing' clips actually seems like he does know something. and for the record if someone had access to Jason's account and was trying to get him in trouble or trying to stir the pot- I highly doubt they would pick to do that. They could pick a much more damaging target for Jason if they wanted. Jason sounds like he is full of shit in the video

    again though, if it wasn't Jason I think he'd point out that someone got into his account. Him claiming it's a troll account when it's clearly his own makes it pretty obvious he's lying

  8. #15568
    Senior Member johndoe252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2016
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC View Post
    Yeah, I see your (and others) points but I still don't believe he made this particular post himself
    stfu, you're basing it on literally nothing, stop repeating yourself. All logic and past behavior of Jason shows that he DOES in fact make the same fucking mistakes over and over and over again. It's like you're in some kind of lala land. Too much trolling in the swamps of Blaha has melted your brain mate if you seriously watched Jason's "I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT" video clip and thought he was being honest. Jesus. The guy has sent clips in the middle of the night to underage girls and mails catfishes free stuff. He's a tard, not sure why you don't get that

  9. #15569
    Senior Member johndoe252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2016
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. No Homo View Post
    I dont think it was jason. I think someone is logging on to his account and posting random shit. The other day someone posted a few pics that clearly wssnt jason. Its only a matter of time whoever is doing this is going to post something that either embarrasses him or gets him in trouble with others. All for ments. Its kinda on him for giving out login information again. Remember when someone deleted his channel many years ago. I wish someone would do that to blahas channel
    you're giving the benefit of the doubt. He'd change his password or login information if that were the case, he's a potato but not THAT much of a potato. Also there is no way someone would hack into Jason's account and pick to make this one comment. If someone was trying to screw him they could pick a million things worse to post on it. I mean do you guys even watch some of Jason's crying videos at random times of the day from the past? he says the most random fucking things ever. I mean think about that clip he put out talking shit about Nathan a bit ago, he has no filter and will say anything (and probably will comment anything)

  10. #15570
    Senior Member hatersbeware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2017
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe252 View Post
    you're giving the benefit of the doubt. He'd change his password or login information if that were the case, he's a potato but not THAT much of a potato. Also there is no way someone would hack into Jason's account and pick to make this one comment. If someone was trying to screw him they could pick a million things worse to post on it. I mean do you guys even watch some of Jason's crying videos at random times of the day from the past? he says the most random fucking things ever. I mean think about that clip he put out talking shit about Nathan a bit ago, he has no filter and will say anything (and probably will comment anything)

    Im split on whether it was Jason or a hack, but I can't imagine Jason using (or being able to use) a strong password. His pw is probably anakin123 or padme85.

  11. #15571
    bloatmog kingpin bulklord bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    14,906
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post
    Im split on whether it was Jason or a hack, but I can't imagine Jason using (or being able to use) a strong password. His pw is probably anakin123 or padme85.
    his pass is prolly blackstonelabs
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  12. #15572
    15 buck Paypal it sick SkittleBoPeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11 2016
    Location
    Hindenburg
    Posts
    644
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC View Post
    Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but this isn't his real IG


    Edit...at least this post isn't on his real IG..


    Although I thought you couldn't make exact clone IG accounts? Not an IG expert though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC View Post
    I think you're missing the point...by "fake" people mean they doubt Jason posted it...not that it wasn't posted. And by no video of it meaning you can't post in someone else's name with a video...

    The point about him doing it with Piana and the uproar is the exact reason why people doubt he'd do it again..Yes he seldom learns but even the most autistic person in the world knows not to do certain things twice. Its not that he isn't capable but just unlikely he'd make that particular mistake again.

    As @Cuckzilla mentioned there are probably a dozen people who have his logon details.
    You must be new to the piss if you think negative 'uproar' in any way informs Janoy's future behavioral decisions. Also, you must be missing the point if you don't remember what you literally posted a page ago in this thread about that very IG screenshot we're discussing. And the 'no video of it' was a reference to Jason's recent IG live car accident that he deleted then denied because there was no video evidence of it... jus a funny joke. Should probably stick to Bloho until you properly purify yourself in the waters of lake Cresva...

  13. #15573
    Senior Member Blaha Mooncookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 25 2016
    Posts
    323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35937908
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    his pass is prolly blackstonelabs
    123456

  14. #15574
    THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    Location
    The Farm, Langley.
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Posts
    588
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    his is pass is prolly peaceoutbye123
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

  15. #15575
    Anti-Blaha Mujahadin Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2016
    Location
    Wherever I lay my +5 hat
    Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Posts
    1,921
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittleBoPeep View Post
    You must be new to the piss if you think negative 'uproar' in any way informs Janoy's future behavioral decisions. Also, you must be missing the point if you don't remember what you literally posted a page ago in this thread about that very IG screenshot we're discussing. And the 'no video of it' was a reference to Jason's recent IG live car accident that he deleted then denied because there was no video evidence of it... jus a funny joke. Should probably stick to Bloho until you properly purify yourself in the waters of lake Cresva...
    LMAO...no I'm not new I'm well versed in Genova.

    And I'm hardly 're only one who thinks this was done by a troll


    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe252 View Post
    stfu, you're basing it on literally nothing, stop repeating yourself. All logic and past behavior of Jason shows that he DOES in fact make the same fucking mistakes over and over and over again. It's like you're in some kind of lala land. Too much trolling in the swamps of Blaha has melted your brain mate if you seriously watched Jason's "I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT" video clip and thought he was being honest. Jesus. The guy has sent clips in the middle of the night to underage girls and mails catfishes free stuff. He's a tard, not sure why you don't get that
    Why so salty?
    Last edited by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC; 2017-10-12 at 10:35 PM.
    Still upright and drawing air.

  16. #15576
    Senior Member Darth Pudding Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16 2016
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Reznov View Post
    his is pass is prolly peaceoutbye123
    It's probably lordvader25.
    "Like the coach-judges said, 'You've increased volume and density', so that's a good sign you know, that I've increased density and volume..."

  17. #15577
    Toothless Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    8,164
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrNawtBeAPhoKingPAWG View Post
    Anyone got a mirror for this? He took it down
    this

  18. #15578
    Senior Member johndoe252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2016
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittleBoPeep View Post
    You must be new to the piss if you think negative 'uproar' in any way informs Janoy's future behavioral decisions. Also, you must be missing the point if you don't remember what you literally posted a page ago in this thread about that very IG screenshot we're discussing. And the 'no video of it' was a reference to Jason's recent IG live car accident that he deleted then denied because there was no video evidence of it... jus a funny joke. Should probably stick to Bloho until you properly purify yourself in the waters of lake Cresva...
    seriously, Jason always deletes shit things when he makes a mistake hahahaha, the car accident video clips are the perfect example

  19. #15579
    Senior Member johndoe252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2016
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC View Post
    LMAO...no I'm not new I'm well versed in Genova.

    And I'm hardly 're only one who thinks this was done by a troll




    Why so salty?
    not salty just at a loss on why you think there's no chance Jason would, in a half asleep depressive state, write something like that again. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but obviously it's inherent in his personality to think stuff like that and he did go on the podcast with the guy. I mean it was clearly his account. Like someone else pointed out, either Jason wrote the shit or a troll wrote it, but in either case some reason Jason lied in his Insta clip about it being another account with a similar name. Why would he make that up if it was clearly his account? that's why it seems likely he did post it

    anyone know at what time the post was made from his acc? if it was like late at night I think it would be even more likely Genova did it. Sure, it seems fucking dumb the idea that he'd say something like that again after Piana, but the guy is a potato. I think it could easily be either way. The reality is it does appear to be from his profile so, and I just think it's pretty unlikely a troll with access is going to decide to use that as their one thing to post, just seems to small of a move

  20. #15580
    Senior Member johndoe252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2016
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post
    Im split on whether it was Jason or a hack, but I can't imagine Jason using (or being able to use) a strong password. His pw is probably anakin123 or padme85.
    haha for the record this is probably why Jane controls stuff for Jason and he doesn't have his own like bank acct. That shit would get hacked into in 5 seconds, although I still think Jason probably did post this in the middle of the night


 

Posting Permissions