Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 779 of 805 FirstFirst ... 279679729769777778779780781789 ... LastLast
Results 15,561 to 15,580 of 16082
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC View Post
    I think you're missing the point...by "fake" people mean they doubt Jason posted it...not that it wasn't posted. And by no video of it meaning you can't post in someone else's name with a video...

The point about him doing it with Piana and the uproar is the exact reason why people doubt he'd do it again..Yes he seldom learns but even the most autistic person in the world knows not to do certain things twice. Its not that he isn't capable but just unlikely he'd make that particular mistake again.

As @Cuckzilla mentioned there are probably a dozen people who have his logon details.
    Gets slapped by Rich Piana for order 66.

Order 66s Rich a few months later.

I'm pretty sure Janoy doesn't learn shit.

Anti-Blaha Mujahadin Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC's Avatar
    Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaha Mooncookie View Post
    Gets slapped by Rich Piana for order 66.

Order 66s Rich a few months later.

I'm pretty sure Janoy doesn't learn shit.
    Yeah, I see your (and others) points but I still don't believe he made this particular post himself
    Still upright and drawing air.

C'mon, Lets Get BIG! Mr. No Homo's Avatar
    Weight
    Order 66 kali muscle
    Height
    Shadowman sucks dick.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I dont think it was jason. I think someone is logging on to his account and posting random shit. The other day someone posted a few pics that clearly wssnt jason. Its only a matter of time whoever is doing this is going to post something that either embarrasses him or gets him in trouble with others. All for ments. Its kinda on him for giving out login information again. Remember when someone deleted his channel many years ago. I wish someone would do that to blahas channel
    Last edited by Mr. No Homo; 2017-10-12 at 03:45 PM.
    Hit it real hard baby, Ain't nothing but a...................penis. - Jason Genova

I carb loaded on fucking um fucking branch chain amino acids. = Jason Genova

HEY JASON! YOU FORGOT TO RE-RACK YOUR WEIGHTS! - Mailman Brad

Senior Member piss-toe genovese's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where is the Fitmiscer that was boasting recently how he'll (try to) get involved and help Jason? Did The Iron Scam Artist already trick him and this is that Fitmiscer's revenge over Janoy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasona Blahova View Post

Also, here's Oldschoolpotato's sister and mom beside her. Her family really hit the genetic lottery:

Junior Member BetrNawtBeAPhoKingPAWG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post
    holy fuck

Anyone got a mirror for this? He took it down

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vx1000 View Post
    Then why won't Jason just say he got hacked or someone else has his password instead of saying "It's a troll page, lordvader.25, I take care of sick mom" etc...

"Jason would never post anything bad about Lee Priest, he's not that stupid"
    *brb uploads a video of himself drooling*
    I don't know why some clowns on here are so adamant it wasn't Jason. It clearly is indeed his account based on the screenshots that like 50 people took, you can't duplicate usernames on Instagram. I think its highly likely Jason was half asleep and bitter about the Lee Priest interview, I mean he's a cunty tard, why would anyone assume it wasn't really him who posted it. His "I know nothing' clips actually seems like he does know something. and for the record if someone had access to Jason's account and was trying to get him in trouble or trying to stir the pot- I highly doubt they would pick to do that. They could pick a much more damaging target for Jason if they wanted. Jason sounds like he is full of shit in the video

again though, if it wasn't Jason I think he'd point out that someone got into his account. Him claiming it's a troll account when it's clearly his own makes it pretty obvious he's lying

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah, I see your (and others) points but I still don't believe he made this particular post himself
    stfu, you're basing it on literally nothing, stop repeating yourself. All logic and past behavior of Jason shows that he DOES in fact make the same fucking mistakes over and over and over again. It's like you're in some kind of lala land. Too much trolling in the swamps of Blaha has melted your brain mate if you seriously watched Jason's "I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT" video clip and thought he was being honest. Jesus. The guy has sent clips in the middle of the night to underage girls and mails catfishes free stuff. He's a tard, not sure why you don't get that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. No Homo View Post
    I dont think it was jason. I think someone is logging on to his account and posting random shit. The other day someone posted a few pics that clearly wssnt jason. Its only a matter of time whoever is doing this is going to post something that either embarrasses him or gets him in trouble with others. All for ments. Its kinda on him for giving out login information again. Remember when someone deleted his channel many years ago. I wish someone would do that to blahas channel
    you're giving the benefit of the doubt. He'd change his password or login information if that were the case, he's a potato but not THAT much of a potato. Also there is no way someone would hack into Jason's account and pick to make this one comment. If someone was trying to screw him they could pick a million things worse to post on it. I mean do you guys even watch some of Jason's crying videos at random times of the day from the past? he says the most random fucking things ever. I mean think about that clip he put out talking shit about Nathan a bit ago, he has no filter and will say anything (and probably will comment anything)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe252 View Post
    you're giving the benefit of the doubt. He'd change his password or login information if that were the case, he's a potato but not THAT much of a potato. Also there is no way someone would hack into Jason's account and pick to make this one comment. If someone was trying to screw him they could pick a million things worse to post on it. I mean do you guys even watch some of Jason's crying videos at random times of the day from the past? he says the most random fucking things ever. I mean think about that clip he put out talking shit about Nathan a bit ago, he has no filter and will say anything (and probably will comment anything)

Im split on whether it was Jason or a hack, but I can't imagine Jason using (or being able to use) a strong password. His pw is probably anakin123 or padme85.

bloatmog kingpin bulklord bigmane123's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Im split on whether it was Jason or a hack, but I can't imagine Jason using (or being able to use) a strong password. His pw is probably anakin123 or padme85.
    his pass is prolly blackstonelabs
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

15 buck Paypal it sick SkittleBoPeep's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but this isn't his real IG

Edit...at least this post isn't on his real IG..

Although I thought you couldn't make exact clone IG accounts? Not an IG expert though.
    I think you're missing the point...by "fake" people mean they doubt Jason posted it...not that it wasn't posted. And by no video of it meaning you can't post in someone else's name with a video...

The point about him doing it with Piana and the uproar is the exact reason why people doubt he'd do it again..Yes he seldom learns but even the most autistic person in the world knows not to do certain things twice. Its not that he isn't capable but just unlikely he'd make that particular mistake again.

As @Cuckzilla mentioned there are probably a dozen people who have his logon details.
    You must be new to the piss if you think negative 'uproar' in any way informs Janoy's future behavioral decisions. Also, you must be missing the point if you don't remember what you literally posted a page ago in this thread about that very IG screenshot we're discussing. And the 'no video of it' was a reference to Jason's recent IG live car accident that he deleted then denied because there was no video evidence of it... jus a funny joke. Should probably stick to Bloho until you properly purify yourself in the waters of lake Cresva...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    his pass is prolly blackstonelabs

THERE IS NO REZNOV! Captain Reznov's Avatar
    Weight
    91kg
    Height
    180cm
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    his is pass is prolly peaceoutbye123
    Join the DelrayMisfits Live Discord Chat by clicking here

Anti-Blaha Mujahadin Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC's Avatar
    Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittleBoPeep View Post
    You must be new to the piss if you think negative 'uproar' in any way informs Janoy's future behavioral decisions. Also, you must be missing the point if you don't remember what you literally posted a page ago in this thread about that very IG screenshot we're discussing. And the 'no video of it' was a reference to Jason's recent IG live car accident that he deleted then denied because there was no video evidence of it... jus a funny joke. Should probably stick to Bloho until you properly purify yourself in the waters of lake Cresva...
    LMAO...no I'm not new I'm well versed in Genova.

And I'm hardly 're only one who thinks this was done by a troll

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe252 View Post
    stfu, you're basing it on literally nothing, stop repeating yourself. All logic and past behavior of Jason shows that he DOES in fact make the same fucking mistakes over and over and over again. It's like you're in some kind of lala land. Too much trolling in the swamps of Blaha has melted your brain mate if you seriously watched Jason's "I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT" video clip and thought he was being honest. Jesus. The guy has sent clips in the middle of the night to underage girls and mails catfishes free stuff. He's a tard, not sure why you don't get that
    Why so salty?
    Last edited by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC; 2017-10-12 at 10:35 PM.
    Still upright and drawing air.

Senior Member Darth Pudding Head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Reznov View Post
    his is pass is prolly peaceoutbye123
    It's probably lordvader25.
    "Like the coach-judges said, 'You've increased volume and density', so that's a good sign you know, that I've increased density and volume..."

Toothless Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrNawtBeAPhoKingPAWG View Post
    Anyone got a mirror for this? He took it down
    this

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittleBoPeep View Post
    seriously, Jason always deletes shit things when he makes a mistake hahahaha, the car accident video clips are the perfect example

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    LMAO...no I'm not new I'm well versed in Genova.

And I'm hardly 're only one who thinks this was done by a troll

Why so salty?
    not salty just at a loss on why you think there's no chance Jason would, in a half asleep depressive state, write something like that again. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but obviously it's inherent in his personality to think stuff like that and he did go on the podcast with the guy. I mean it was clearly his account. Like someone else pointed out, either Jason wrote the shit or a troll wrote it, but in either case some reason Jason lied in his Insta clip about it being another account with a similar name. Why would he make that up if it was clearly his account? that's why it seems likely he did post it

anyone know at what time the post was made from his acc? if it was like late at night I think it would be even more likely Genova did it. Sure, it seems fucking dumb the idea that he'd say something like that again after Piana, but the guy is a potato. I think it could easily be either way. The reality is it does appear to be from his profile so, and I just think it's pretty unlikely a troll with access is going to decide to use that as their one thing to post, just seems to small of a move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    haha for the record this is probably why Jane controls stuff for Jason and he doesn't have his own like bank acct. That shit would get hacked into in 5 seconds, although I still think Jason probably did post this in the middle of the night