Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 780 of 799 FirstFirst ... 280680730770778779780781782790 ... LastLast
Results 15,581 to 15,600 of 15979
    15 buck Paypal it sick SkittleBoPeep's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe252 View Post
    anyone know at what time the post was made from his acc? if it was like late at night I think it would be even more likely Genova did it. Sure, it seems fucking dumb the idea that he'd say something like that again after Piana, but the guy is a potato. I think it could easily be either way. The reality is it does appear to be from his profile so, and I just think it's pretty unlikely a troll with access is going to decide to use that as their one thing to post, just seems to small of a move
    I can't remember the exact time he made the post, but i'm pretty much certain it was between 1 and 2 AM florida time. I saw it pretty soon after it went up and it had to be about 11pm here on the west coast by then.

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Someone's definitely been fucking with his account lately. Come on, this and the post where he called out Pajamas for doing G4P and announced that he's now sponsored by Marc Lobsterliner, it's so obvious. People have gotten into his accounts many times before, and if you don't believe me look at the title of this video. #JasonIsInnocent

Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    not salty just at a loss on why you think there's no chance Jason would, in a half asleep depressive state, write something like that again. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but obviously it's inherent in his personality to think stuff like that and he did go on the podcast with the guy. I mean it was clearly his account. Like someone else pointed out, either Jason wrote the shit or a troll wrote it, but in either case some reason Jason lied in his Insta clip about it being another account with a similar name. Why would he make that up if it was clearly his account? that's why it seems likely he did post it
    Coz he doesn't know someone else has his password. Someone is posting stuff and deleting it or changing captions. How will he even know what's going on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think ratprick might be behind this, coz like I said before, comments against him were getting deleted on Jason's YT channel. Jason doesn't delete comments most of the time, plus why would he care if someone talks thrash about ratprick? He might be having his insta password too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJonzeJr View Post
    Someone's definitely been fucking with his account lately. Come on, this and the post where he called out Pajamas for doing G4P and announced that he's now sponsored by Marc Lobsterliner, it's so obvious. People have gotten into his accounts many times before, and if you don't believe me look at the title of this video. #JasonIsInnocent

Very possible somebody has his login info, but I'd like to see more evidence either way before we call this one. I think he's fully capable of posting the Lee Priest stuff on his own if the right troll promised him a free Mustang or that it would bring him a lot of attention to break the news of Lee Priest's death. You know his jew senses kick in as soon as somebody tells him he'll get more followers or subs... Very little he puts up other than 'its sick its piss, just got up this morning' videos are his own ideas. All his other stuff is influenced by what he sees or directly parroted. Somebody either posted that using his login or his new sugar daddy is washing his brain out.

Anti-Blaha Mujahadin Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC's Avatar
    Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    not salty just at a loss on why you think there's no chance Jason would, in a half asleep depressive state, write something like that again. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but obviously it's inherent in his personality to think stuff like that and he did go on the podcast with the guy. I mean it was clearly his account. Like someone else pointed out, either Jason wrote the shit or a troll wrote it, but in either case some reason Jason lied in his Insta clip about it being another account with a similar name. Why would he make that up if it was clearly his account? that's why it seems likely he did post it

anyone know at what time the post was made from his acc? if it was like late at night I think it would be even more likely Genova did it. Sure, it seems fucking dumb the idea that he'd say something like that again after Piana, but the guy is a potato. I think it could easily be either way. The reality is it does appear to be from his profile so, and I just think it's pretty unlikely a troll with access is going to decide to use that as their one thing to post, just seems to small of a move
    You make good points...maybe it was him. Just speculation really.

I think it was made in the night (US time) as someone said they screenshotted it before they went to sleep.

Wasn't there another one a week or so like this with a picture of Rich and text saying the exact same thing? ("deserves what he gets" or similar)...Seems odd 2 exact same things close together.
    Still upright and drawing air.

bloatmog kingpin bulklord bigmane123's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    jason is such a retard he prolly autosaved his youtube n insta passwords on ratpricks computer
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A dedicated pisstrooper should autodownload all youtube vids/livestreams/instagram posts so that we don't miss any potential ments. We're entitled

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    jason is such a retard he prolly autosaved his youtube n insta passwords on ratpricks computer

das it mane, I suspect RatPrick as well, and this is a beautifully simple and thus probable explanation, mirin
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Agreed, and ratprick is a cruel SOB, he doesn't stick to lighthearted trolling, he tries to harm Jason for real.

Weight
    Breaking scales
    Height
    As a kite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallLenny View Post
    Agreed, and ratprick is a cruel SOB, he doesn't stick to lighthearted trolling, he tries to harm Jason for real.
    That's why we like ratprick...huehuehue
    My posts are copyrighted and encrypted!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I found the guy from the old DRM videos:

Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronCan't View Post
    That's why we like ratprick...huehuehue
    LOL, no one likes a person taking advantange of a retard, he literally exploits Jason and tries to create problems for him. And its ironic how people hate Nate but give a free pass to Ratprick.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    LOL, no one likes a person taking advantange of a retard, he literally exploits Jason and tries to create problems for him. And its ironic how people hate Nate but give a free pass to Ratprick.
    Yeah I'm not sure what the ratio of ppl who like, dislike, or are indifferent about ratprick is here. In my opinion he is absolute scum... not to mention the 'ments' he brings are usually bottom of the barrel trash that hardly passes even in the driest of droughts.

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    compared to nate, many ratprick ments are marvellous and unique...of course ratprick hate is fine, but i cant hate Ments if they are quality, no matter who provided them. :

- scot miller
    -mystorey series ( last ones were shite of course)
    Deeana the whale
    -state of the monkey union video
    -the deletin of trolls video with the epic scot miller laughing bonanza
    -the ridiculous weird and semi funny (mostly at the expense of ratprick) fully homo STate of autizm series with the extended autizm gay group dancing at the end in a parking lot

ratprick is like a Nemesis and in every good story u need at least one for the dynamiks... its liek the old cartoons in which every week the same shit happens again with the and the nemesis fails... like Dick Dästardley

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    compared to nate, many ratprick ments are marvellous and unique...of course ratprick hate is fine, but i cant hate Ments if they are quality, no matter who provided them. :

- scot miller
    -mystorey series ( last ones were shite of course)
    Deeana the whale
    -state of the monkey union video
    -the deletin of trolls video with the epic scot miller laughing bonanza
    -the ridiculous weird and semi funny (mostly at the expense of ratprick) fully homo STate of autizm series with the extended autizm gay group dancing at the end in a parking lot

ratprick is like a Nemesis and in every good story u need at least one for the dynamiks... its liek the old cartoons in which every week the same shit happens again with the and the nemesis fails... like Dick Dästardley
    i wanna see those 2 retards fight eachother

would be epic af

a autistic fight
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    i wanna see those 2 retards fight eachother

would be epic af

a autistic fight
    a while back ratprick wanted to fight andrew in his boxing gym in a ring. but andrew declined... and andrew invited ratprick to old world gym, but ratprick declined... so weird, now they hate eachother again, while a few months back ratprick hung out at the bar with the drm.... a strange dynamik...

i think if jason was a real Nice tard , a good honest humbe beanboyo, then many more would absolutely hate ratprick and possibly do shit to him ( altough orderin pizza's to ratpricks house and spreading edited chops of his momz with cumstains on her face etc has already been done, even talkin shit to his father on fb chat)...

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    a while back ratprick wanted to fight andrew in his boxing gym in a ring. but andrew declined... and andrew invited ratprick to old world gym, but ratprick declined... so weird, now they hate eachother again, while a few months back ratprick hung out at the bar with the drm.... a strange dynamik...

i think if jason was a real Nice tard , a good honest humbe beanboyo, then many more would absolutely hate ratprick and possibly do shit to him ( altough orderin pizza's to ratpricks house and spreading edited chops of his momz with cumstains on her face etc has already been done, even talkin shit to his father on fb chat)...
    remember before jasons mom drugged him up on all those psych meds he used to be good at ufc and do flips n weird kicks n shit
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pudding Head View Post
    It's probably lordvader25.

It was something very similar LMAO

He changed it tho
    Handsome crew