Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

So is the comey memo fake or did he lie under oath?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdFyOFWaLys

I'm leaning towards fake memo.

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    don't understand why people think someone isn't lying because they are under oath.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    People don't lie. Now you're just talking crazy.

Weight
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    I don't really like being racist but all the violence in the black cities is just out of control.

natural : yes He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Oh yeah he also mentioned that trump was not under investigation 3 times under oath but the left seems to forget about that after loving then hating then loving then hating him again
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Weight
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    Oh yeah he also mentioned that trump was not under investigation 3 times under oath but the left seems to forget about that after loving then hating then loving then hating him again
    you must be one of the 64 percent of muricans that can't find north korea on the map.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-2016-election

SWALWELL: Mr. Director, was Donald Trump under investigation during the campaign?

COMEY: Same answer as before. I'm not gonna answer that.

SWALWELL: Is he under investigation now?

COMEY: I'm not gonna answer that. Please don't over interpret what I've said as -- as the chair and ranking know, we have briefed him in great detail on the subjects of the investigation and what we're doing, but I'm not gonna answer about anybody in this forum.
    I don't really like being racist but all the violence in the black cities is just out of control.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theGambler View Post
    you must be one of the 64 percent of muricans that can't find north korea on the map.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-2016-election

Case dismissed.
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdFyOFWaLys

I'm leaning towards fake memo.
    It's fake.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    If the memo is real he still isn't lying under oath. Comey was asked specifically about if the AG or senior officials at the DOJ tried to halt the investigation due to political reasons. Had nothing to do with Trump.
    Last edited by swoll; 2017-05-18 at 05:19 PM.

Weight
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^^ You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to swoll again.

Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    The actual transcript from hearing does not mention trump, not even once ...

https://www.c-span.org/video/?427708...on&start=13014

SEN. HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or a senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

DIR. COMEY: In theory, yes.

SEN. HIRONO: Has it happened?

DIR. COMEY: Not in my experience because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI stop doing something without an appropriate purpose. Oftentimes, they [i.e. the Department of Justice] give us opinions that we don't see a case and you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It hasn't happened in my experience.
    Once again just b/c you say something is true does not make it true. Only facts and evidence make something true. And in no transcript of any testimony does comey say "trump was not under investigation".

I think you just made this claim up on your mind or been watching to much CNN.
    Last edited by theGambler; 2017-05-19 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Once again just b/c you say something is true does not make it true. Only facts and evidence make something true. And in no transcript of any testimony does comey say "trump was not under investigation".

Hey shitbird I wasn't talking about that being said in the video, it was in the pinkslip trump gave him.

"While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the bureau,"

This is on par with the sort of coping republicans did saying that Obama doesn't have a birth certificate (yes, Trump was a birth cert skeptic ironically)

Comey should've been fucking fired on the spot for literally letting Clinton walk for committing a grocery list of crimes- like receiving campaign donations from foreign governments (Why is no one investigating this?).

Makes sense when Comey's brother does the taxes for the Clinton foundation.

It's time to stop coping and face reality.

He's not a "Russian agent" libs/dems just got blown the fuck out this election cycle, own up to it and maybe change your party platform because it failed atrociously.

I can't wait for this special prosecutor to find nothing, I bet you clowns will still find something to complain about. You're right it's time for some facts and evidence - burden of proof is on you

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Holy shit, the Trumptards are getting fucking desperate. Comey never once stated "Trump was not under investigation". That is what Trump claimed (aka Mr. No Credibility) and was picked up by hyper partisan right wing news outlets.

It's so apparent how much information so people lack. To sit here and claim that Comey said Trump wasn't under investigation three times as if it's fact is hilarious. Trump makes
    his supporters look like idiots, just like his staff.

In fact, last night it was discovered that Trump called Comey and told him to say that Trump was not under investigation. So, yet another attempt at obstruction of justice. Also, Comey never made that statement either.

Who is "faking" the memo? Comey or "fake news"? Neither of which make sense.

This investigation is not just just about Russian collusion. It is now about obstruction of justice as well as financial ties. Mueller has a very broad mandate. Lots of things will be turned up (considering so much already had).

I know, I know. Anybody who doesn't support Trump is a "globalist" or "secret Zionist". Even though Trump has basically been a really shitty George Bush at best. Not really the nativist the Breitbart crowd thought he was.

Finally, there is a Special Prosecutor assigned to this case. As of Friday, Rosenstein said he felt that wasn't needed. Suddenly, his opinion changed. It's very possible he saw the Comey memo (of
    which there are many more). People are telling "libs need to accept reality"... it's actually Trump supporters that are looking delusional. Half of you don't even understand what is actually being investigated.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Trying so hard to figure out how to rep on mobile.... posting this so I remember when I get back on my laptop

He didn't make up the claim, he is literally repeating what Trump claimed during the Lester Holt interview. The one where he completely contradicted the justification his staff was giving for firing Comey and admitted he fired Comey in regards to the Russia investigation (referring to himself as "Trump" in the third person). Apparently, Trump is some bastion of truth with perfect memory now.
    Last edited by leftzing; 2017-05-19 at 02:00 PM.

retired PRO bodybuilder thesavagestallion's Avatar
    exorcising mental demons in pursuit of happiness
    Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leftzing View Post
    Trying so hard to figure out how to rep on mobile.... posting this so I remember when I get back on my laptop
    Tell me what's happening bro. Closest things to news I get is that terrible daily show that desperately needs Jon Stewart back
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Holy shit, the Trumptards are getting fucking desperate. Comey never once stated "Trump was not under investigation". That is what Trump claimed (aka Mr. No Credibility) and was picked up by hyper partisan right wing news outlets.

It's so apparent how much information so people lack. To sit here and claim that Comey said Trump wasn't under investigation three times as if it's fact is hilarious. Trump makes
    his supporters look like idiots, just like his staff.

In fact, last night it was discovered that Trump called Comey and told him to say that Trump was not under investigation. So, yet another attempt at obstruction of justice. Also, Comey never made that statement either.

Who is "faking" the memo? Comey or "fake news"? Neither of which make sense.

This investigation is not just just about Russian collusion. It is now about obstruction of justice as well as financial ties. Mueller has a very broad mandate. Lots of things will be turned up (considering so much already had).

I know, I know. Anybody who doesn't support Trump is a "globalist" or "secret Zionist". Even though Trump has basically been a really shitty George Bush at best. Not really the nativist the Breitbart crowd thought he was.

Finally, there is a Special Prosecutor assigned to this case. As of Friday, Rosenstein said he felt that wasn't needed. Suddenly, his opinion changed. It's very possible he saw the Comey memo (of
    which there are many more). People are telling "libs need to accept reality"... it's actually Trump supporters that are looking delusional. Half of you don't even understand what is actually being investigated.
    "Trumptards are desperate."

"Here let me try and convince you that the president of the united states knowingly wrote a letter lying 3 times about Comey for the whole world to see before firing Comey."

How fucking far are you willing to stretch this? How far are you retards going to reach?

Obstruction of justice (Loretta Lynch) and Financial ties (Saudi/Qatar Governments donating campaign money) isn't a can of worms you want to open.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    As far as Robert Mueller is going to take it. I don't think you realize how difficult and serious it is for the FBI to launch an investigation, then obtain FISA warrants and now have a Special Prosecutor assigned. Like Graham said after a closed door session to the entire Congress by Rosenstein yesterday "this has moved into a criminal investigation".

The last paragraph where you repeat stuff you read on Drudge and Breitbart and attempt to turn into a "whataboutism" (ironically a Russian PR favorite) makes you look even more desperate. Go find me evidence of anything President Obama doing that brought out a Special Prosecutor and then we will talk.

You should move on from Obama and Hillary. The election is over. Trump is looking exactly as incompetent and in over his head as predicted. He really is doing a great job "fighting corruption".

He looks like a whiny insecure bitch crying about how everyone is being so unfair and how he is being picked on by the media. Nixon did the same shit (referred to the press as "the enemy" in private)
    Last edited by leftzing; 2017-05-19 at 02:14 PM.

Weight
    Cutting...
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Trump's biggest enemy is himself.

He needs to remove himself from this Russia nonsense and focus on policy.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    As far as Robert Mueller is going to take it. I don't think you realize how difficult and serious it is for the FBI to launch an investigation, then obtain FISA warrants and now have a Special Prosecutor assigned. Like Graham said after a closed door session to the entire Congress by Rosenstein yesterday "this has moved into a criminal investigation".

The last paragraph where you repeat stuff you read on Drudge and Breitbart and attempt to turn into a "whataboutism" (ironically a Russian PR favorite) makes you look even more desperate. Go find me evidence of anything President Obama doing that brought out a Special Prosecutor and then we will talk.

You should move on from Obama and Hillary. The election is over. Trump is looking exactly as incompetent and in over his head as predicted. He really is doing a great job "fighting corruption".

He looks like a whiny insecure bitch crying about how everyone is being so unfair and how he is being picked on by the media. Nixon did the same shit (referred to the press as "the enemy" in private)
    So are you denying that the DOJ under Loretta lynch didn't block the FBI (Comey's) investigation of both Huma and Hillary? It happened. It's past tense, you can't change that. This isn't "whataboutism" this literally happened.

The DOJ blocked the investigation being conducted by Comey who's memo you're defending..you know that right?

lol its like liberals are just contrarian retards or something? Burden of proof is on you - when they find nothing I cannot wait for even more coping to come

Weight
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Tell me what's happening bro. Closest things to news I get is that terrible daily show that desperately needs Jon Stewart back
    -- Comey and FBI investigate Russian interference in elections -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...#FBI_inquiries

-- Trump fires Comey and claims that Comey told him he was not under investigation -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dismissal_of_James_Comey

-- Comey claims Trumped asked him to drop investigation into Flynn -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comey_memos

-- DOJ appointments Robert Mueller (a legend at the FBI) as special counsel to lead the investigation into Russia's involvement in the 2016 election. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dismis...ial_prosecutor

To put it into context, normally an FBI investigation is not enough to sink a president, it's the cover up that matters. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterg....E2.80.9D_tape

A tape or memo proving Trump tried to stop an FBI investigation is cause for impeachment. -- http://www.npr.org/2017/05/17/528743...om-impeachment

That's why Trumptards are running scared.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyRed View Post
    Trump's biggest enemy is himself.

He needs to remove himself from this Russia nonsense and focus on policy.
    He lost that chance and doesn't seem to be interested in doing so.... the statement the White House put out initially in response to the appointment of Mueller was the perfect chance to do so. Trump then fucked it up on twitter. I am sure his staff have told him to stop doing that but he doesn't listen. His refusal to listen to them is being leaked constantly at this point. They are obviously very frustrated at this point. But yeah he should have just kept quiet after Mueller was appointed.

Also, this recent story that just dropped about an hour ago about him bragging to the Russians that Comey was a "nut ball" and that "firing Comey will ease the pressure of the investigation" is really going to fuck things up.
    Just so you know, If you throw me out I will probably kill you and everyone that is around us - PJ Braun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast