Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498

    TFW I wanna get fucked up and go clubbing but no mates

    feels fucking bad man, I am listening to hard EDM by my self itching to get out.....
    The only problem is I have no friends at all, and no social group. Is that normal for an 18yo?



    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew

  2. #2
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 " (yes half)
    Posts
    7,603
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37547103
    tfw @Aziz gets more ass than you

  3. #3
    KONFIDUNCE bsp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2015
    Location
    Autism Mountain
    Weight
    87KG
    Height
    5'11-6ft aka irl MANLET
    Posts
    13,230
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    You're just gonna waste all your money and get s headache just to get mogged into oblivion and rotted by rugby chads

  4. #4
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498
    Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    tfw @Aziz gets more ass than you
    das not it mane
    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew

  5. #5
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498
    Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    You're just gonna waste all your money and get s headache just to get mogged into oblivion and rotted by rugby chads
    Thanks for the positivity










































    bro



    and by bro, I mean never my bro, faggot.
    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew

  6. #6
    At least take ur top off Tom Platz of Cyberstalkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2016
    Location
    Mogger's Mountain
    Weight
    2 bags of jasmine rice
    Height
    Giraffe pussy
    Posts
    2,339
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    If your below 6'8" you have only yourself to blame.

    why not go clubbing by yourself. Maybe meet some people? Bars are better IMO

    can you drink yet in NZ?
    Last edited by Tom Platz of Cyberstalkin; 2017-05-19 at 04:01 AM.
    *small penor crew*
    *prouddicklet crew*
    *versatile and manageable crew*
    Love the ones you starve with, them the ones you eat with
    -You might prevent a fall with a stumble.-
    We Wuz Muzlim Kangz
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmoraIKid View Post
    Throw the ball
    if it goes in you win and if it misses fuck off and move on to new things

    shits not rocket science but everyone is too much of a pussy to get it

  7. #7
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Platz of Cyberstalkin View Post
    If your below 6'8" you have only yourself to blame.

    why not go clubbing by yourself. Maybe meet some people? Bars are better IMO

    can you drink yet in NZ?
    Drinking age 18.... But I feel if I have to ask people what to do when clubbing or going to the bar solo, I am probably shouldnt do it. Nomsayin?

    I am planning on getting on tinder within the week, and I am hoping to make mates within the army but ATM I have nada friendships, etc
    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew

  8. #8
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 " (yes half)
    Posts
    7,603
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37547103
    Quote Originally Posted by NewZealandMiscer View Post
    Drinking age 18.... But I feel if I have to ask people what to do when clubbing or going to the bar solo, I am probably shouldnt do it. Nomsayin?

    I am planning on getting on tinder within the week, and I am hoping to make mates within the army but ATM I have nada friendships, etc
    wow.

    bullet through my heart.


  9. #9
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498
    Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    wow.

    bullet through my heart.

    *IRL
    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew

  10. #10
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 " (yes half)
    Posts
    7,603
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37547103
    Quote Originally Posted by NewZealandMiscer View Post
    *IRL
    strong backtrack.

    asshole.

  11. #11
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498
    Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    strong backtrack.

    asshole.
    Negging on R/C
    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew

  12. #12
    At least take ur top off Tom Platz of Cyberstalkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2016
    Location
    Mogger's Mountain
    Weight
    2 bags of jasmine rice
    Height
    Giraffe pussy
    Posts
    2,339
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by NewZealandMiscer View Post
    Drinking age 18.... But I feel if I have to ask people what to do when clubbing or going to the bar solo, I am probably shouldnt do it. Nomsayin?

    I am planning on getting on tinder within the week, and I am hoping to make mates within the army but ATM I have nada friendships, etc
    I know these feels too well. When I was 18 I changed high schools and didn't have any friends at school for two years and just got super socially awkward and rotted basically. I'd say the best thing to do is keep yourself busy. Find some clubs for something your interested in like a climbing club or a gun club. Get some more hobbies like figure drawing. If you like beer find some local breweries and go to taproom tastings or maybe even see if you can get an internship. Have you thought about homebrewing your own beer? Maybe you could join a homebrewers club. If you join a club you already have some common ground for conversation and somebody else does the work for deciding when you meet.

    Id say dont worry about friendships, focus on yourself. The more you want m8s, the more needy you come off and the less chance you'll get them. On the other hand, if you dont give a fuck what any one thinks about you, you'll have more social currency namsayin?

    I have 3 good m8s and thats it. Their family, I don't really care to get more friends. Quality over quantity. If they wouldn't back you in a fight your not m8s
    Last edited by Tom Platz of Cyberstalkin; 2017-05-19 at 04:21 AM.
    *small penor crew*
    *prouddicklet crew*
    *versatile and manageable crew*
    Love the ones you starve with, them the ones you eat with
    -You might prevent a fall with a stumble.-
    We Wuz Muzlim Kangz
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmoraIKid View Post
    Throw the ball
    if it goes in you win and if it misses fuck off and move on to new things

    shits not rocket science but everyone is too much of a pussy to get it

  13. #13
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 " (yes half)
    Posts
    7,603
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37547103
    Quote Originally Posted by NewZealandMiscer View Post
    Negging on R/C
    Watch these whores, you'll feel better:

    https://eroshare.com/i/l9k08icy

  14. #14
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Platz of Cyberstalkin View Post
    I know these feels too well. When I was 18 I changed high schools and didn't have any friends at school for two years and just got super socially awkward and rotted basically. I'd say the best thing to do is keep yourself busy. Find some clubs for something your interested in like a climbing club or a gun club. Get some more hobbies like figure drawing. If you like beer find some local breweries and go to taproom tastings or maybe even see if you can get an internship. Have you thought about homebrewing your own beer? Maybe you could join a homebrewers club. If you join a club you already have some common ground for conversation and somebody else does the work for deciding when you meet.

    Id say dont worry about friendships, focus on yourself. The more you want m8s, the more needy you come off and the less chance you'll get them. On the other hand, if you dont give a fuck what any one thinks about you, you'll have more social currency namsayin?

    I have 3 good m8s and thats it. Their family, I don't really care to get more friends. Quality over quantity. If they wouldn't back you in a fight your not m8s
    Dude, thanks! I needed something like this. Much love nohomo <3
    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew

  15. #15
    Senior Member BasedLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2016
    Posts
    8,447
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*
    #Big_Kyriakos_Big_Fan

  16. #16
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498
    Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    Watch these whores, you'll feel better:

    https://eroshare.com/i/l9k08icy
    ur awesome

    If u are a fan of leah gotti check this out:
    NSFW
    https://spankbang.com/199su/video/ex...ith+leah+gotti
    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew

  17. #17
    Senior Member LonelyBrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 10 2017
    Weight
    85 kg
    Height
    182 cm
    Posts
    216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5289155
    If I had any money would be out smashed entire weekend

    Just ask some sloot from school out for drinks, pre-drink, buy a couple cocktails, then proceed to phuck

  18. #18
    Senior Member Negan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2015
    Posts
    9,528
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyBrahs View Post
    If I had any money would be out smashed entire weekend

    Just ask some sloot from school out for drinks, pre-drink, buy a couple cocktails, then proceed to phuck
    op doesn't go to school

    not sure if he has a job or a plan for the future either

  19. #19
    Onwards and upwards. NZmiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2014
    Location
    hell
    Weight
    beast mode
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,331
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28802498
    Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    op doesn't go to school

    not sure if he has a job or a plan for the future either
    I have started my military application, alot of brahs can confirm this



    got interview 31st
    *Warrior cult*
    *Grunt crew*


    Infantry crew

  20. #20
    Senior Member jacked as fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 08 2016
    Posts
    14,739
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    what do ppl like about clubbing?

    one of the most horrible things i ever done

    music too loud

    drinks too expensive

    headaches & tired next day

    etc


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions