Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OffSeason & Contest prep Questions. Help!

Stats -
    Age-19
    Weight-182lbs
    Height-5'11/6'
    Bf-13%

Hey guys i will be doing a mens physique show in January so im almost 8 months out, my goal is to step on stage at around 185-190+ 6%. Should i start bulking now or cut down to around 7-8% bodyfat before i start my bulk? I was thinking like starting out with a testprop/trenace/winstrol for 8-10 weeks get down to about 6-8% bodyfat and then increase the test cut out tren and add dbol,npp and eq and bulk for about 16 weeks followed by a 2 month contest prep cut. My previous cycles were Test e 500mg/week for 15 weeks and test prop 350mg/week for 10 weeks and winstrol 50mg ed the last 8 weeks.
    I have been sick in bed with fever for a couple of weeks binging and been stressing about how i should go with things. Thanks for taking the time out to read and all opinions will be appreciated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry to break it to you but I highly highly doubt you're going to gain 15-20 lbs of lean mass in 8 months. At 182lbs and 13% if you were 6% you'd be 168lbs approx. Which means you want to gain over 15 lbs of lean mass in 8 months while prepping for a contest. Good fucking luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Then how much would be a realistic goal?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Competing next year is

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A realistic goal would be to lean out then grow for as long as you can do so effectively whilst still having enough time to shred down to the leanest possible state because that's what's really gonna matter come contest day. Unnecessary to put numbers on things. Get as shredded as you can, grow without getting fat because you will need to be getting shredded soon again and thus goes double since it'll be your first contest.

In your shoes honestly I'd just get as lean as possible then cruise or fill out a little before swinging back into leaning out to be ready in advance and then just hold the conditioning and play around with peaking techniques. Then spend 2018 growing before your next contest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for your opinion mate. Im gonna lean out to single digit first. Btw Do you think running Tren the entire 8 months would be smart? Or will it be too taxing to the body?
    My original plan was to start the tren during the leaning out phase and then switch from tren to npp for the bulking phase and add it back during the last 8 weeks of the show. Or should i keep the tren during the bulking phase as well for less fat and water accumulation? I know i can get the conditioning down but i dont want to come in too small.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Have you been lean before? You're saying you're going to cut to 6% like you'll just be able to do it at the drop of a hat.
    Buy AAS and every bodybuilding related drug you can think of
    Vouched for by over 50 members of FitMisc
    Request a price list @ allthegear@tutanota.com
    ** NEW EMAIL ADDRESS **

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What DLTBB said was kinda my main point. You have never been contest lean. Unless you're someone like Hz7 or what his nick here on here (someone with a natural set point in the singles) you will struggle and I mean that. Being contest lean is a completely different thing than just being lean and being lean from our perspective is already ripped to your normal gym goer.

Also don't run tren the whole time I'd use it for 6-8 weeks at a time, once or twice. Use 1-2 main compounds and 1 extra compound throughout as long as the type and dose support your goal. Put all you have into training smart and hard and being consistent about your diet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes i have been lean, i was 6% last year september for a shoot was running testp winny, t3 and yohimine and dyazide maintaned 8 to 10 % pretty much till january then let myself go due to some personal family issues. Also got sick for 3 weeks so body fat shot up even more. I just want to bring up my lats and arms a bit more. Im sure i can build 8-10 quality pounds of muscle with a good drug regime, diet and training or cant i?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do you to run higher dose the whole time or do u want to cruise inbetween?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think i will do high dose the whole time as i have such a short amount of time. It will be like a long 30 week blast then cruise for 4-5 months before i start my new blast.
    Lets see still have decisions to make. And bloods will dictate everything i do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAdi View Post
    I think i will do high dose the whole time as i have such a short amount of time. It will be like a long 30 week blast then cruise for 4-5 months before i start my new blast.
    Lets see still have decisions to make. And bloods will dictate everything i do.
    I would bulk first for 3.5 months than cut for 4.5 months

Im no expert but i dont think u will have to time cut bulk than cut