Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

being a gymcel=best way to repel women.

you might get some attention for your body but soon the girls realize you are a loser who spends all his time working out smh.

Weight
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    gotta be humble about it brah. no insta post's or statuses. just do it for yourself and when people notice, it's the most rewarding. otherwise you are just a try hard fool
    *Natty Muscle God Crew*
    *Not Negged by NINE Crew*

Mentioned
    586 Post(s)
    what about sucking a clean shaved well proportioned dick even though you're not gay? does that repel women too?
    Middle☪Eastern Crew
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    lyf is not about pleasing women

it's about putting yourself first etc

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srs. View Post
    gotta be humble about it brah. no insta post's or statuses. just do it for yourself and when people notice, it's the most rewarding. otherwise you are just a try hard fool
    nah i don't even have insta, never bring up working out/only talk about it if someone brings it up. never wear 'gym' clothes like gym shark or those meme shirts etc...really don't even wear tank tops besides around the house.

at this point i really work out for that gym high feeling. of course it's nice when people notice, but i never go around flaunting anything.

it just seems i have about a 2-3 week window of a girl being interested until i can no longer hide that i'm an autistic loser. today it happened. this girl who i was super flirty with, she was always super sweet etc...then today the flip switched and i could tell she totally lost any interest, started making fun of me but in a mean way. smh.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Face
    a
    c
    e
    Welcome everyone, Dylan Gemelli here today.

B: 60
    S: 40
    D: lol

Strength crew

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Hmmm have you ever thought to add more dimensions to yourself otherthen I just lift bro?

FORMER DRUG ADDICT LOL MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6 smelly feet
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    its true.

was at the gym busting out all kindz of pull ups and i overheard a girl say to her friend "damn that guys in great shape, he prolly has a very small cock and is trying to make up for it" and her girlfriend replied "no doubt gurlllllll, what a try hard loser" and then they laughed at me, pointed at me and then proceed to talk to a 6 foot 4 chad who wasnt even lifting at the time. DAMNIT =(

the worst part about it was the 6 foot 4 chad might have been 4 inches taller but he wweighed 30 pounds less..

can confirm

Face >>> Height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> MUSCLE MASS

=(
    * ONLY DOES PULL UPS CREW * NICE GUY CREW * CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? CREW * NATTY CREW * POSITIVE CREW *

~~TAKES STEROIDS SO I CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT NATTIES CREW~~

Weight
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian brah View Post
    nah i don't even have insta, never bring up working out/only talk about it if someone brings it up. never wear 'gym' clothes like gym shark or those meme shirts etc...really don't even wear tank tops besides around the house.

at this point i really work out for that gym high feeling. of course it's nice when people notice, but i never go around flaunting anything.

it just seems i have about a 2-3 week window of a girl being interested until i can no longer hide that i'm an autistic loser. today it happened. this girl who i was super flirty with, she was always super sweet etc...then today the flip switched and i could tell she totally lost any interest, started making fun of me but in a mean way. smh.
    damn thats lame. I don't consider myself a gym rat even though im there 6 days a week and care about it so much. but i feel different in the gym and look at everyone else as autistics and that this is all they have. Where i am just there to get my lift in and be gone, as lifting is just a tool i use to better other aspects of my life. I actually lol at all the stringer fags and hightop lifting shoes who are such betas its embarrassing. So insecure they are
    *Natty Muscle God Crew*
    *Not Negged by NINE Crew*

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Publicly bragging about lifting weights and going to the gym is so cliche nowadays and is super cringe. The only time it might be acceptable is if you actually make a living in the fitness industry. There's all kinds of faggots posting in gym selfies these days, it's no longer something to brag about nor does it make you unique or interesting. I don't even talk about lifting unless it comes up in conversation. I really don't get why gymcels think they are special for going to the gym to begin with. All you have to do is eat, lift, and get enough rest consistently and you will make gains. Requires no special skills, just make it a habit.

LOL if youre only lifting to look good for women. Face/personality>>>>>financial security>>>>>your body.
    At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

-Frederick Douglas

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    legit
    gotta be a bloatmaxxed natty dream chasing pizza slaying Mewer to get all the sloots
    *REPPED BY VYNZBRAH CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *konfidunce krew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*