Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyBrahs View Post
    THIS IS IT BOYOS

    Just texted the sloot - hey, I'll come over (tongue emoji), tell your roommate to GTFO

    Some back and forth

    She says come over and we'll see where this goes, supposed to be there in an hour now

    Fuck, feel like absolute shit, head is spinning, might throw up. So much fuckin adrenaline right now, and not one person in the world to share with............ FUCK

    Gonna apply some concealer, put on my hair fiber, grab my cologne, not sure if I should wear jeans or shorts, already shaved everything. Fuck so much anxiety brahs, might just die from heart attack etc etc etc
    Why the fuck arent you red yet

  2. #42
    Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2015
    Location
    Mt Olympus
    Weight
    241
    Height
    6'2
    Posts
    6,596
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    for SURE pick a better song than that to go out to
    Snapchat: Johneffer
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    19 Y/O
    Bench: 405x6
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12
    Deadlift: 675x1

  3. #43
    Senior Member LonelyBrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 10 2017
    Weight
    84 kg
    Height
    182 cm
    Posts
    187
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4525143
    Ayyy lmao

    So we walked around a bit, at the end I grab her booty and kiss her ear, she tells me "You touch my ass again and I'll KO you"

    Fuck, feelin shameful AND rejected, das not it mane

    Seriously zero luck over here, what the phuck

  4. #44
    Senior Member Adonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2015
    Posts
    197
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22230835
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyBrahs View Post
    Ayyy lmao

    So we walked around a bit, at the end I grab her booty and kiss her ear, she tells me "You touch my ass again and I'll KO you"

    Fuck, feelin shameful AND rejected, das not it mane

    Seriously zero luck over here, what the phuck
    This happened

  5. #45
    Senior Member Jack4d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 15 2017
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5698886
    Fucking lol is what I have to say

  6. #46
    Senior Member Safado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Location
    Your mom's pussy
    Posts
    6,737
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyBrahs View Post
    Ayyy lmao

    So we walked around a bit, at the end I grab her booty and kiss her ear, she tells me "You touch my ass again and I'll KO you"

    Fuck, feelin shameful AND rejected, das not it mane

    Seriously zero luck over here, what the phuck
    You should have bent her over and ate the booty like groceries
    Trump 2020 crew

  7. #47
    MENTAL ILLNESS The Dude's Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 15 2017
    Location
    Under your bed
    Weight
    350
    Height
    6'9
    Posts
    1,272
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Beta ass hoe
    The Dude's Crew

    Elie's Nap Crew


    UNDEFEATED Crew

  8. #48
    Senior Member LonelyBrahs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 10 2017
    Weight
    84 kg
    Height
    182 cm
    Posts
    187
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4525143
    Quote Originally Posted by Safado View Post
    You should have bent her over and ate the booty like groceries
    Would love that, she was in a cute summer dress (although it should have been shorter to go that extra mile)

    I pretty much implied I was coming over to eat her out

    GF has a sixth sense I swear, she told me she didn't believe my story and almost called my parents to confirm my story (which they wouldn't have), so I'm somewhat lucky there

  9. #49
    Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    A FUCKING STORAGE UNIT
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyBrahs View Post
    Would love that, she was in a cute summer dress (although it should have been shorter to go that extra mile)

    I pretty much implied I was coming over to eat her out

    GF has a sixth sense I swear, she told me she didn't believe my story and almost called my parents to confirm my story (which they wouldn't have), so I'm somewhat lucky there
    Would neg but on spread


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions