Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73
  1. #41
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 ˝" (yes half)
    Posts
    7,621
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42053930
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorAngloGenetics View Post
    i think youve fooled yourself into thinking youre a crypto expert
    I think you fooled yourself into thinking it's OK to be GAY.

    #pride


    Spoiler: 
    (hint: it's not, not really, but you can't help it so life sucks)
    I advise through PM.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Reality isn't real
    Weight
    350
    Height
    4'9
    Posts
    11,599
    Mentioned
    1000 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    ehh, 5k only netted me 400 ANS, shoulda gone in quicker, oh well.

    no urgency, etc, more on this never

    @Enigma the money is now gone
    Hopefully it does well

  3. #43
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorAngloGenetics View Post
    i think youve fooled yourself into thinking youre a crypto expert
    No, I'm quite self aware of my ignorance

    The more people I get to buy the coins I hold, the more I make, plus ripple effect etc


    That said, price has doubled today alone @Enigma

  4. #44
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 ˝" (yes half)
    Posts
    7,621
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42053930
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    No, I'm quite self aware of my ignorance

    The more people I get to buy the coins I hold, the more I make, plus ripple effect etc


    That said, price has doubled today alone @Enigma
    lol not at our level mate
    I advise through PM.

  5. #45
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    lol not at our level mate
    e

    Every penny counts bro

    Plus one buy order has potential to trigger a cascade of movement. Chaos theory, behavioral economics etc more on this mever

  6. #46
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 ˝" (yes half)
    Posts
    7,621
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42053930
    mever for the win then brah
    I advise through PM.

  7. #47
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    You made more than I did already. I have less than 400 I think

  8. #48
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 ˝" (yes half)
    Posts
    7,621
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42053930
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    You made more than I did already. I have less than 400 I think
    yeah but i paid waaaaay more for 'em
    I advise through PM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 ˝" (yes half)
    Posts
    7,621
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42053930
    @Aziz ping me immediately next time a good coin comes on the horizon, if i bought yesterday when you said I would have held 800, smh
    I advise through PM.

  10. #50
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    @Aziz ping me immediately next time a good coin comes on the horizon, if i bought yesterday when you said I would have held 800, smh
    MYST just dropped on bittrex. Already up 100% on the day. But the price hasn't moved since the ICO so this is long overdue. I just dropped 1k on it, could easily double or triple by tomorrow.

    also put some money in ICN (iconomi), you need to make account on liqui.io this coin is a sleeping giant and will explode very soon

  11. #51
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    p.s. just sold my ANS cause I don't want to lose these gains lol

    I think we're in for a good correction right now, I will buy in later

  12. #52
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 ˝" (yes half)
    Posts
    7,621
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42053930
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    also put some money in ICN (iconomi), you need to make account on liqui.io this coin is a sleeping giant and will explode very soon
    MYST: nah i don't wanna chase

    ICN: why sleping giant?

    selling ANS: haha, always good to get out with a profit
    I advise through PM.

  13. #53
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    I may have just lost all my earnings cause my ETH transfer is not showing up on the blockchain and idk wtf is going on

  14. #54
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 ˝" (yes half)
    Posts
    7,621
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42053930
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    I may have just lost all my earnings cause my ETH transfer is not showing up on the blockchain and idk wtf is going on
    my trial run ANS withdraw into ANS wallet ain't showing up either, and I did it yesterday for 10 ANS lol

    doubt you lost it tho kid

    this type of crypto shit is fun, might be a new pursuit for me

    get in on dips, sell on highs, spread across multiple exchanges, etc etc

    similar to daytrade yet absolutely different

    aziz you could do it
    I advise through PM.

  15. #55
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    my trial run ANS withdraw into ANS wallet ain't showing up either, and I did it yesterday for 10 ANS lol

    doubt you lost it tho kid

    this type of crypto shit is fun, might be a new pursuit for me

    get in on dips, sell on highs, spread across multiple exchanges, etc etc

    similar to daytrade yet absolutely different

    aziz you could do it
    this last week has been very good for alts. It's boom or bust. Sometimes everything is bleeding and you will only stand to lose money.

  16. #56
    C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2013
    Weight
    215
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    8,600
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Last edited by damnrightbrah; 2017-06-19 at 11:24 PM.
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙


    ✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

  17. #57
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    I wish I took my own advice

    $45 today

  18. #58
    Member CraigTitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 10 2015
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22060998
    LDAR for anyone not all in ANS/NEO and OMG

  19. #59
    265 in these pics Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    @mew went NC after I made him 50k off this shit

  20. #60
    anglo lion SuperiorAngloGenetics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02 2016
    Location
    gains city
    Weight
    168 lbs
    Height
    186 cm
    Posts
    3,713
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    buy iota
    tall dark handsome
    and pure


 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions