Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member Jack4d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 15 2017
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5698886

    Just LOL @ people who can control themselves on holidays.

    Just ate my maintenance in deserts for the 5th day in a row being in Amsterdam for holidays

  2. #2
    Formerly Elie Walker Swedish Fika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 10 2016
    Location
    Rape Capital
    Weight
    80kg
    Height
    5'8/172cm
    Posts
    9,114
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack4d View Post
    Just ate my maintenance in deserts for the 5th day in a row being in Amsterdam for holidays
    What is protein?
    The Dude's Crew
    1% Autism Crew
    musclegod gang
    VYNZ GENERATION CREW
    DNP crew
    Elie's nap crew
    Negged to oblivion by Nine but now green crew

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...95#post1534495

  3. #3
    Senior Member BasedLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2016
    Posts
    7,783
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    mirin tbh
    not got any big holiday plans for this summer though I do have the odd few days away in different place but planning Ibiza for next summer which should be messy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Fika View Post
    What is protein?
    cope if you're not
    Spoiler: 
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jack4d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 15 2017
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5698886
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Fika View Post
    What is protein?
    My cheesecake has some of that

  5. #5
    Formerly Elie Walker Swedish Fika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 10 2016
    Location
    Rape Capital
    Weight
    80kg
    Height
    5'8/172cm
    Posts
    9,114
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack4d View Post
    My cheesecake has some of that
    Cheese is dairy, whey is made out of dairy, same shit
    The Dude's Crew
    1% Autism Crew
    musclegod gang
    VYNZ GENERATION CREW
    DNP crew
    Elie's nap crew
    Negged to oblivion by Nine but now green crew

    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...95#post1534495

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jack4d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 15 2017
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5698886
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedLad View Post
    mirin tbh
    not got any big holiday plans for this summer though I do have the odd few days away in different place but planning Ibiza for next summer which should be messy

    cope if you're not
    Spoiler: 
    I'm heading to Lanzarote which is another Spanish island in 3 weeks and I was planning on cutting until then but fuck it I'm embracing fat mode this summer

  7. #7
    Senior Member BasedLad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2016
    Posts
    7,783
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack4d View Post
    I'm heading to Lanzarote which is another Spanish island in 3 weeks and I was planning on cutting until then but fuck it I'm embracing fat mode this summer
    yeah I cut earlier this year and planned to maintain through summer but I gave up and went back to bloatmaxxing instead
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*


 

Posting Permissions