Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    natural : yes He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Who else here did not do well in middleschool/HS grade wise?

I made my teachers fucking rage because I would just straight up not do any homework and get 0s then proceed to do well on tests (B+)

At the end of every semester it would be a parent teacher conference involving me spending the next few weeks doing 5 stacks of busywork homework that I previously blew off in order to pass.

Fucking common core
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    I made my teachers fucking rage because I would just straight up not do any homework and get 0s then proceed to do well on tests (B+)

At the end of every semester it would be a parent teacher conference involving me spending the next few weeks doing 5 stacks of busywork homework that I previously blew off in order to pass.

Fucking common core
    Got straight As in middlescholl and highschool crew.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Ever wondered why women tend to better academically besides the educational system being catered towards them?

Women are better at absorbing things that other people tell them. Men want to learn new things or innovate and take risks. Today's education is based on "facts" , copying bullet points and not on honing your skills and research based on real facts.
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    tbh I cheated my way throughout middle highschool and community college.
    Slavic Strength Crew

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    tbh I cheated my way throughout middle highschool and community college.
    best trick in the book is to put your cheatsheet in a bag of chips and camp in one of the corners of the room

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    have been a top student without even trying crew.

i know people who spend twice as long preparing for exams and do
    twice as worse compared to me. its genetic tho tbh

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    best trick in the book is to put your cheatsheet in a bag of chips and camp in one of the corners of the room
    light yagami is that you?

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Interdesting never did that personally.
    I just typed most of the shit I needed out on my graphing calc then we'd switch forms in class so we'd have 2 people working together on the same form. Otherwise in hs i was literally too lazy to cheat if it wasn't straight up copying the person next to me ayyyyy. School ain't cool etc.
    Slavic Strength Crew

High Profiling Strofiling BasedLad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    got top tier grades at school putting almost no effort in
    getting shit-mediocre tier grades at uni doing the same though need to get my act together and make moves etc next academic year
    *REPPED BY VYNZBRAH CREW*
    *pizza slayer crew*
    *konfidunce krew*
    *musclegod gang*
    *Elie's nap crew*
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

Weight
    87KG
    Height
    5'11-6ft aka irl MANLET
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)