Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 489 of 509 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 10178
    Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany's Tits Cuck Blaha View Post
    With their lack of overall lack of discipline (and personal hygiene- at least on Blaha's part), that poor dog is doomed.

You make some very good points there, I admit that I can be impatient sometimes, I'm guilty of waiting for the 'next big thing' that hopefully takes him out once and for all. Small victories, and many are very subtle- got to remember that he's putting on a front.

Make no mistake about it- I can't stand those two!
    I’m sure something big will come up again. With those two, it’s always like that. It just takes more time now.

▼Houston's Least Wanted™▼ Brittany's Tits Cuck Blaha's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    I’m sure something big will come up again. With those two, it’s always like that. It just takes more time now.
    Mooncuntie hopes and prays for that each night, when her chauffeurcuck takes her through the 'inner-city'. I'm sure you're right really, and each day is another day closer to that...!!

AKA YOUNG $LEAZUS Uneducationed's Avatar
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    lmao this guy always brings the ments
    If you gaze long into the piss, the piss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Villain, I have done thy mother. - William Shakespeare (Titus Andronicus)

Degenerate Crew

Anti-Blaha Mujahadin Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC's Avatar
    Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uneducationed View Post
    I've laughed more today than in ages hahaha!!!!
    Still upright and drawing air.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

EDIT- Whoops, Thought You Wrote: 'Mints'...

Quote Originally Posted by Uneducationed View Post
    Last edited by Brittany's Tits Cuck Blaha; 2017-10-12 at 04:30 PM.

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    With their lack of overall lack of discipline (and personal hygiene- at least on Blaha's part), that poor dog is doomed.

You make some very good points there, I admit that I can be impatient sometimes, I'm guilty of waiting for the 'next big thing' that hopefully takes him out once and for all.
    We all are, as soon as that happens I'm forgetting my password forever.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpchangeblahino View Post
    We all are, as soon as that happens I'm forgetting my password forever.
    Just make sure Emily doesn't crack it in the meantime, and send nasty messages to Norton! You never know, Blaha said she's pretty 3l33t.
    Last edited by Brittany's Tits Cuck Blaha; 2017-10-12 at 05:10 PM.

Senior Member Blaha'sEmptyPanties's Avatar
    Height
    Enough to cover a 2"er
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Back 'on topic':

Emily is related to this person:

Is that Roger Whitaker? The Last Farewell was my favorite song back in 1975 (yes, I’m old).

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just make sure Emily doesn't crack it in the meantime, and send nasty messages to Norton! You never know, Blaha said she's got 733t 5k1lls!
    I guess everybody will just have to keep that in mind. Unstable em lly will strike again!

I know she declined further (paid) interviews after the initial one, but has anyone reached out to her recently about maybe joining our ranks? We can make a 'derpression' sub for her to cry in. Think about it for a moment, she's a forum slut.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaha'sEmptyPanties View Post
    Is that Roger Whitaker? The Last Farewell was my favorite song back in 1975 (yes, I’m old).
    Yep, that's Mr "I'm gonna leave ol' Durham Town..."

I don't know on which side of her family, but she is related to him.

I guess everybody will just have to keep that in mind. Unstable em lly will strike again!

I know she declined further (paid) interviews after the initial one, but has anyone reached out to her recently about maybe joining our ranks? We can make a 'derpression' sub for her to cry in. Think about it for a moment, she's a forum slut.
    She's very 'New Age'- perhaps say she'll get good 'karma' or something. She really was a bit of a forum slut- hopefully she has changed since then...
    Last edited by Brittany's Tits Cuck Blaha; 2017-10-12 at 06:32 PM.

Senior Member Cucks With A Fist's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    You make too many assumptions- some of us have a life to live outside of posting in fora. I left before because it's frustrating that despite all of our efforts, Blaha is still upright and drawing air... and still on Youtube.

I'll explain this one last time: I've had four accounts- changed the passwords when I got sick of the forum- never used them simultaneously. I'd proffer that that is hardly a record on here. I never attempt to disguise who I am, so the number of accounts is largely irrelevant. To be perfectly honest, what is weird, is how people like you are so quick to turn against those whom you feel threatened by. Perhaps I'm wrong, but that's how I perceive it.

I don't cause trouble with people, and find it sad that this thread has devolved into virtual 'cannibalism'- just because Blaha hasn't been defeated. Perhaps some people are trying to make this thread implode...?
    This is ur best post yet, of all ur aliases. I always found you annoying and yippy, but now I like you.

I get the same vibe from Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC. Very passive-aggressive. Very beta. Suffers from inferiority complex. This forum is his happy place and he gets real distraught when @cuck finn or someone else gets credit that he wants to be recognized for.

Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Bigger in person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucks With A Fist View Post
    This is ur best post yet, of all ur aliases. I always found you annoying and yippy, but now I like you.

I get the same vibe from Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC. Very passive-aggressive. Very beta. Suffers from inferiority complex. This forum is his happy place and he gets real distraught when @cuck finn or someone else gets credit that he wants to be recognized for.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cucks With A Fist again.

Why can I never neg when it is so needed?

Senior Member Cucks With A Fist's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JanoyGio View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cucks With A Fist again.

Why do I strike so much fear in you?

Anti-Blaha Mujahadin Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC's Avatar
    Weight
    Not medically fat
    Height
    Taller than Methcookie
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucks With A Fist View Post

I keep forgetting so please aware me...

Other than Cuck Finns fucking boyfriend...

Who the fuck are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by JanoyGio View Post

No problem..done it for you. He's just salty cos he's donated to cuck finns trip to Texas that hasn't happened

Last edited by Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC; 2017-10-13 at 02:19 AM.
    Still upright and drawing air.

Weight
    235 lbs
    Height
    6'6"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone else notice Jason getting utterly buttraped in his own Facebook comments about Nick Wright’s 405 bench? Quickly go look before he deletes all the replies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The same occurred to me. I'm sure we could provide all the spiritual discussion she could wish for if she'd only illuminate (illuminati?) the UK chapter of the legend of the great blahino.

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Did anyone else notice Jason getting utterly buttraped in his own Facebook comments about Nick Wright’s 405 bench? Quickly go look before he deletes all the replies.
    Fat Fuck is so mad that one of his Muslim cyberstalkers benches way more than his poverty 265x3 despite being far heavier and on test.

Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Weight
    76kg
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Yep, he's pretty triggered lol

Waging War of Attrition Online Warlord's Avatar
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    187cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJonzeJr View Post
    Fat Fuck is so mad that one of his Muslim cyberstalkers benches way more than his poverty 265x3 despite being far heavier and on test.

Tbf even I bench more than Blowhog

The fat fuck competed in powerlifting himself yet he doesnt know the rules, no wonder he never amounted to anything and quit after like 2 meets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Classic Blano.

Takes a situation and makes it worse for himself.

He could just congratulate Nick Wright on his progress. Why not? Pretty simple thing to do. Blano is so fucking stupid he doesn't see that this is the best way to build his audience.

But no....acknowledging the accomplishments of anyone is something Blano is incapable of. What a truly sad and pathetic fuck.

He takes a minor life experience (being asked to fill in once as some type of official at a poverty lift meet in the UK), and is now an expert judge. Of course he has no idea what he is talking about and doesn't actually know any of the rules.

He ends up making an ass of himself. Losing more credibility with anyone familiar with the topic. Even fans who aren't familiar with the topic can see that his criticisms are borne of jealousy. He just looks like a complete fucking idiot and a douche. If you don't want to acknowledge someone else's achievements...then don't. No one is forcing you to comment on it. No one is forcing you to insert yourself into this.

This has always been my favorite Blano trait. This lack of awareness and the fact that he is ALWAYS his own worst enemy. Hands down. The most successful Haji in the movement will always be Blano himself.

Lift - Eat - Sleep