Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 702 of 752 FirstFirst ... 202602652692700701702703704712 ... LastLast
Results 14,021 to 14,040 of 15023
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Blahautism 2.0 page 1

Apparently some big gaming channel with million subs called out bleha over the clinton years video, as a result of that Bleha gets absolutely raped in his own comment sections

This screenshot collage from page 11:

Last edited by Online Warlord; 2018-01-13 at 09:43 AM.

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Page 27

Bleha's damage control video, talks about the Eff Bee Eye and calls us muslim cyberstalkers

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Page 50

This imgur post gets Bleha more subs: https://imgur.com/gallery/e8SJWxl
    Jihad ensues in the comment section and this post: https://imgur.com/gallery/CJGrG/new

Page 52 & 84

American Blano:

Last edited by Online Warlord; 2018-01-14 at 07:31 AM.

Weight
    260, a LYOT of muscle, no fat
    Height
    6'1"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Blaha View Post
    WTF did I just witness?

Looks like yet another caveman from Mrs.Blackwells special ed classes...
    Holy autism. This dude looks like he sits on the corner and waves to passing cars/masturbates in parks.

To this day, I have no idea why people of any IQ level look at Blaha, listen to his drivel, and think "this is my guy." I know it can take time. There are plenty of people I've grown to dislike for being twats. But his decline has been a swan dive since 2015. He's nothing at this point. He doesn't even work out anymore (at least not well or consistently). As a fat cunt once said, "Like attracts like", I guess.
    "I deserve respekt for being honest, for cumming cleen."

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    i am running out of time

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    A new Blaha nuthugger has appeared in the past 24hrs..

( @NotAll found him first)

Senior Member One Off Man Mental's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by janoy_giovani View Post
    Holy autism. This dude looks like he sits on the corner and waves to passing cars/masturbates in parks.

To this day, I have no idea why people of any IQ level look at Blaha, listen to his drivel, and think "this is my guy." I know it can take time. There are plenty of people I've grown to dislike for being twats. But his decline has been a swan dive since 2015. He's nothing at this point. He doesn't even work out anymore (at least not well or consistently). As a fat cunt once said, "Like attracts like", I guess.
    True. His 'fans' don't really strive for success since they already know their fate is sealed. They just need a place to congregate with fellow fails and listen to their obese, lazy, useless emperor sitting on his butt sweat stained throne, surrounded by Bullets of Cope, wearing T-shirts of Unwashed Doom and getting cucked left, right and center by everyone including his gf.

That's the only audience Fat Boy has now but they're a stubborn bunch - gym fail cucklings who already know what they are.
    The Reptilian Collective: ''...do not anger the almighty Cuck (Finn). He will punish you by sending more black trannies to find you''.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post

This is a good one. He’s going to get upset and start replying before taking the video down.

Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Page 50

This imgur post gets Bleha more subs: https://imgur.com/gallery/e8SJWxl
    Jihad ensues in the comment section and this post: https://imgur.com/gallery/CJGrG/new

Page 52

American Blano:
    G_d damn I miss @KennyPowers and the others
    @Kripke @Glory Hole of Mystery @BlahaIsDead @StevenTyler

Height
    Relatively narrow hips
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Off Man Mental View Post
    True. His 'fans' don't really strive for success since they already know their fate is sealed. They just need a place to congregate with fellow fails and listen to their obese, lazy, useless emperor sitting on his butt sweat stained throne, surrounded by Bullets of Cope, wearing T-shirts of Unwashed Doom and getting cucked left, right and center by everyone including his gf.

That's the only audience Fat Boy has now but they're a stubborn bunch - gym fail cucklings who already know what they are.
    This is very funny, and actually dead true also. I was just watching two videos today and i could not help not to notice the difference in structure on two youtubers. Candito is still rubbing elbows with Blobo, coz he knows he has the same Klinefelter™ genetics. Look at his hips in this pic, and look at the other guy. Unspoken silent Cope is real.

Last edited by LizardBlaha; 2018-01-13 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by getAjobBlaha View Post
    his rootin tootin hog lovin yeehaw texan cracker asshole accent he puts on in that kali vid is priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clancy47 View Post
    I wonder what Jigsaw would devise for this guy. There is soooo many creative directions one could gear towards it and narratives.
    He would have about as many backstories as all of the movies 'victims' combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvideotapes View Post
    Jigsaw would take away his Internet access and make him go out in public.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I was at the gym when i found him, what a gem. I think there is mileage in this one. He seems like he could be easily triggered and fucked with lol. He seems like a true nut hugger. He is the Alpha male in any given room lol

Been investigating this loser, it really is true Bloho's ball jugglers are extreme pathetic losers . Was going to really go after this fuck but he's so pathetic i think my time would be better off in blahblahblah's direction.

Mr.Sim here is a wanna be youtube drama queen who has tried to be a youtube celery since 2014, he is a broke fuck from Baltimore.
    Last edited by NotAll; 2018-01-13 at 03:16 PM.

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardBlaha View Post
    This is very funny, and actually dead true also. I was just watching two videos today and i could not help not to notice the difference in structure on two youtubers. Candito is still rubbing elbows with Blobo, coz he knows he has the same Klinefelterô genetics. Look at his hips in this pic, and look at the other guy. Unspoken silent Cope is real.

Fortunately, Candito seems to have been simply unaware of Blaha's crimes and won't be giving him shoutouts anymore as confirmed by @Shelley Frantzen

Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Remember when blaha went on that like 1-2 day spree of doing some videos under 10min and then claiming in the comment section that he's doing so well financially he doesn't need to worry about making every video over 10mins. This lasted like a couple of days or something ridiculously short before he started making every single video over 10mins again. What a damn fraud.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

order 66
    i am running out of time

Weight
    238 + 12
    Height
    5'6" tops
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    I was at the gym when i found him, what a gem. I think there is mileage in this one. He seems like he could be easily triggered and fucked with lol. He seems like a true nut hugger. He is the Alpha male in any given room lol

Been investigating this loser, it really is true Bloho's ball jugglers are extreme pathetic losers . Was going to really go after this fuck but he's so pathetic i think my time would be better off in blahblahblah's direction.

Mr.Sim here is a wanna be youtube drama queen who has tried to be a youtube celery since 2014, he is a broke fuck from Baltimore.

If nothing else, he's managed to look exactly the same year in, year out. Blaha's solid advice is working!
    More ass than Serge Nubret...

Height
    Relatively narrow hips
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBlowHard View Post
    Remember when blaha went on that like 1-2 day spree of doing some videos under 10min and then claiming in the comment section that he's doing so well financially he doesn't need to worry about making every video over 10mins. This lasted like a couple of days or something ridiculously short before he started making every single video over 10mins again. What a damn fraud.
    He is broke. His long anticipated december/january double income feast from YT was pathetic for sure. If it was any good, a fat check, we all know he would flaunt around with his new year's check from YT. But it didin't happen, he is barely making scraps. He is literally trying to call out anyone and everyone he can con into for views. Now it's Greg Kinobody. Yesterday was Kali Muscle. David Laid. Layne. It a sign. He is desperate for views. YT is a sinking ship.
    The cuck is shook. But he is trying to play it of, like everything is business as usual, middle class income and all that jazz.

One video ago, he begged for amazon affiliations, for kids to buy SUPPLEMENTS through his amazon affiliate link. Think about it. Just think about it. *autistic stare*
    We need a new Exposed TV episode about his supplement flip-flopping now. Final nail in the coffin.
    Last edited by LizardBlaha; 2018-01-13 at 04:43 PM.
    his rootin tootin hog lovin yeehaw texan cracker asshole accent he puts on in that kali vid is priceless.
    I wonder what Jigsaw would devise for this guy. There is soooo many creative directions one could gear towards it and narratives.
    He would have about as many backstories as all of the movies 'victims' combined.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1053 Post(s)
    He is broke. His long anticipated december/january double income feast from YT was pathetic for sure. If it was good we all know he would flaunt around with his new year check from YT. But it didin't happen, he is barely making scraps. He is literally trying to call out everyone he can con into for views. Now it's Greg Kinobody. Kali Muscle. David Laid. Layne. It a sign. He is desperate for views. YT is a sinking ship.
    The cuck is shook. But he is trying to play it of, like everything is business as usual, middle class income and all that jazz.

One video ago, he begged for amazon affiliations, for kids to buy SUPPLEMENTS through his amazon affiliate link. Think about it.
    “The ship is sinking”

You geeks have been saying that for years now lol. He ain’t going anywhere brah
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

This 31 year old 10$ survery-filling MILLIONARE Paid CASH for his house when he was 28. You can't make up bigger delusions than this shit.

i payed cash when i was 28

Height
    Relatively narrow hips
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    “The ship is sinking”

I'm 36 years old. I would bitch slap you to death, kid.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1053 Post(s)

I'm 36 years old. I would bitch slap you to death, kid.
    Why am I not surprised your mid 40s
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

This 31 year old 10$ survery-filling MILLIONARE Paid CASH for his house when he was 28. You can't make up bigger delusions than this shit.

i payed cash when i was 28

Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    “The ship is sinking”

The ship is sinking in a way that independent creators don't get as much loot anymore. Was it a year or two ago when youtube claimed they will try to rival netflix and other streaming services by putting more effort into professionally created content, longer videos etc.

Yes, bloho will keep on uploading videos because that's the only thing he can do, but he will not be paid much for it. Taking into account that popularity of the fitness lifestyle is declining, he will become even more irrelevant.