Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Squatlow_ren Reloaded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    sHit thread kill yourself

White trash midwest with a tiny pool in a small back yard surrounded by a cheap black chain fence
    Weight
    5 Instagram accounts
    Height
    Doxx king
    Mentioned
    8565 Post(s)
    @Nine @Omega

: pony :

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with all of you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Senior Member One Off Man Mental's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Made an IN Gif that really pisses me off. Please consider it.

White trash midwest with a tiny pool in a small back yard surrounded by a cheap black chain fence
    Weight
    5 Instagram accounts
    Height
    Doxx king
    Mentioned
    8565 Post(s)
    Can we make this a NO gif

Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    this needs to be a gif

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    sup bruh ready for tht mod status srs

Weight
    5 Instagram accounts
    Height
    Doxx king
    Mentioned
    8565 Post(s)
    This needs to be : yesyes : @Nine @Omega

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hey guys I am going to temporarily close this thread. Don't worry I will unlock it at some point when this BS stops.

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    mindlesswork . was thinking about mindlessworks brother . again. mindlessworks brother was a muscular ladder craftsman with tight arms and solid legs.

mindlesswork walked over to the window and reflected on his gay bar surroundings. He had always hated large the ladder shop with its agreeable, alert a large selection of ladders. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel confused.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a muscular figure of mindlessworks brother ..

mindlesswork gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a confused, old, ladder juice drinker with muscular arms and thick legs. His friends saw him as a little, long ladder salesman. Once, he had even brought a tense ladder fall victim back from the brink of death.

But not even a confused person who had once brought a tense ladder fall victim back from the brink of death, was prepared for what mindlessworks brother had in store today.

The rain hammered like falling goldfish, making mindlesswork bewildered. mindlesswork grabbed a gigantic ladder that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As mindlesswork stepped outside and mindlessworks brother came closer, he could see the brief glint in his eye.

"Look mindlesswork," growled mindlessworks brother, with a hard working glare that reminded mindlesswork of muscular johneffer. "I hate you and I want a carbon fiber ladder with a LGBT sticker. You owe me 4281 taiwan dollars."

mindlesswork looked back, even more bewildered and still fingering the gigantic ladder. "mindlessworks brother, i have never been the same mentally after falling off the lader," he replied.

They looked at each other with dazed feelings, like two wicked, wonky wolves slipping at a very creepy national ladder day, which had country music playing in the background and two addled uncles running to the beat.

Suddenly, mindlessworks brother lunged forward and tried to punch mindlesswork in the face. Quickly, mindlesswork grabbed the gigantic ladder and brought it down on mindlessworks brother's skull.

mindlessworks brother's tight arms trembled and his solid legs wobbled. He looked addled, his wallet raw like a tender, testy tall ladder.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later mindlessworks brother . was dead.

mindlesswork . went back inside and made himself a nice drink of ladder juice.

THE END

3401 Timmons Lane Apartment #1 Houston Texas
    Weight
    Stop Asking
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mіndlesswork View Post
    mindlesswork . was thinking about mindlessworks brother . again. mindlessworks brother was a muscular ladder craftsman with tight arms and solid legs.

mindlesswork walked over to the window and reflected on his gay bar surroundings. He had always hated large the ladder shop with its agreeable, alert a large selection of ladders. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel confused.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a muscular figure of mindlessworks brother ..

mindlesswork gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a confused, old, ladder juice drinker with muscular arms and thick legs. His friends saw him as a little, long ladder salesman. Once, he had even brought a tense ladder fall victim back from the brink of death.

But not even a confused person who had once brought a tense ladder fall victim back from the brink of death, was prepared for what mindlessworks brother had in store today.

The rain hammered like falling goldfish, making mindlesswork bewildered. mindlesswork grabbed a gigantic ladder that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As mindlesswork stepped outside and mindlessworks brother came closer, he could see the brief glint in his eye.

"Look mindlesswork," growled mindlessworks brother, with a hard working glare that reminded mindlesswork of muscular johneffer. "I hate you and I want a carbon fiber ladder with a LGBT sticker. You owe me 4281 taiwan dollars."

mindlesswork looked back, even more bewildered and still fingering the gigantic ladder. "mindlessworks brother, i have never been the same mentally after falling off the lader," he replied.

They looked at each other with dazed feelings, like two wicked, wonky wolves slipping at a very creepy national ladder day, which had country music playing in the background and two addled uncles running to the beat.

Suddenly, mindlessworks brother lunged forward and tried to punch mindlesswork in the face. Quickly, mindlesswork grabbed the gigantic ladder and brought it down on mindlessworks brother's skull.

mindlessworks brother's tight arms trembled and his solid legs wobbled. He looked addled, his wallet raw like a tender, testy tall ladder.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later mindlessworks brother . was dead.

mindlesswork . went back inside and made himself a nice drink of ladder juice.

THE END

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

McDonald's is the place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuzaki View Post
    For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Mentioned
    790 Post(s)

Most notorious Fitmiscer Rupert's Avatar
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    If you throw him a cum filled condom he'll do tricks.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

:1995:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123